Chapter 106 – I finally found him.
643 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Could you tell me about it? I really don't know anything." After some more time following Urushi, he had finally found the place where he would probably be, but when I got there, there were elves, yes, elves.

 

They were being hostile, and they didn't seem to want to talk, but even so, I had to do something to stay here, because he's here and I can't leave without investigating.

 

The elves also started to say that my race was disgusting and that they ended up with their village, but I didn't know exactly what had happened, which is why I decided to listen to what the woman who seemed to be the leader wanted to say.

 

She seemed really worried that I didn't know anything, and by the look in her eyes of her, I could tell that it is something very serious.

 

The elves around him were looking at me angrily, seeming to be wishing for my death, it certainly was not a comfortable look to receive, but even so, I stayed there and started listening to the woman's story.

 

First, she told me that yes, they were the people who lived in that village that had been slaughtered and that those who did it had been human, yes, human. I confess that I was a little skeptical about it, but after hearing in many places that humans were the most rotten race that exists, I couldn't help but believe.

 

Apparently, the elves have been chased by humans for a long time, this is something that has always happened. If a human found the village of elves, that village would automatically be doomed.

 

But even so, it seems that their village was already known, but even so, it had not suffered any attack and they did not expect this to happen after years, so they were taken by surprise, which resulted in a massacre.

 

Many women and children had also been taken away and would probably be treated in the worst possible way, serving as sex slaves and also as labor.

 

It was a common slavery situation that you would read in any history book, but of course, I was not used to any of this.

 

With every word and description she gave of what happened in her village, the more my stomach turned, it was not a good story to hear.

 

"Enough, I get it." So I stopped her from continuing, I already knew what had happened here.

 

"So you see why these people hate you? Because you are human, that's all. It doesn't matter if you are a child, a woman, or a man, if they find you, they will kill you." The woman said with a cold look.

 

Even Urushi seemed to have felt the woman's intention to kill, but her intention to kill her soon disappeared and she continued: "So tell me to leave, you can be tracked down by some group of humans and you will end up harming us. "

 

"Aren't you afraid that I will tell you where you are?"

 

"Would you do it?"

 

"After what I heard? Certainly not!"

 

"So it's okay, now go." The woman signaled for me to leave, but before I could say anything else, one of the men standing next to her started to scream again.

 

"WILL YOU REALLY LET THIS GIRL GO AWAY? SHE WILL SURELY DELIVER US."

 

"Yes, please, I don't want to go through that again ... Hic ..." One of the men who were with her started to cry when she started to remember what had happened, seeing this my chest started to hurt a little bit.

 

So humans enslave elves, don't they? This is bad, if Urushi came here, he certainly reincarnated with an elf, was he taken? I needed to know.

 

"Okay, I'm leaving, but first I want you to answer something." I turned to the woman.

 

"Say."

 

"Is there anyone in this village called Lucka?" I asked and waited with positive expectations, but the only answer I received was negative, there seemed to be no one by that name here.

 

But of course, his name could be different, but if I spoke his name, he would surely recognize me.

 

"Listen, if you find Lucka, say that your friend Michelle is looking for him, okay?" I was smiling, because if he were here, he would surely come after me, right?

"Okay, I'll tell that-"

 

"Wait." Before the woman finished speaking, the little girl who was lying on the floor in front of her interrupted her, the little girl seemed to be about my age, I started to assess him as my smile grew more and more.

 

It was him, I'm sure it was him.

 

My heart started to race, I wanted to hug him, but he's a girl now, is everything really okay?

 

'Yes, everything is fine.' I started walking towards the girl with Urushi right beside me, as I approached, the elves started to be apprehensive, especially with Urushi, they were very afraid of the big wolf.

 

But the only one who didn't look scared was the little girl.

 

As soon as I got close enough, I took my hand to hers and held it, her hand was sweaty and hot, but it felt so nostalgic to hold it, it was as if the missing piece of me had been filled.

 

"Are you really Michelle?" The girl said in a shaky voice, I could see that her eyes were filling with tears, so I confirmed: "Yes, and you are Lucka, aren't you?" I said in a low voice so no one around us would hear.

 

She was a girl, and probably no one here knew that she was a man before she reincarnated here.

 

"Yes .. yes .. it's me. It's good to see you again." Without thinking twice, he hugged me and started to cry, and of course, I burst into tears too, my heart was beating so fast that I thought I was going to die at any moment.

 

His heart too, I could feel it with our embrace, his heart was beating as fast as mine.

 

I finally found it, the person I love is in my hands again, I can't believe I finally managed to find it again.

 

'Now I can do what I always wanted to do.' After our long hug, I looked into her eyes that were full of tears, and before she could say anything more to me, I brought our faces up to the limit and touched my lips to hers.

 

It was a soft and comforting sensation, throughout the soft kiss with the taste of tears that we exchanged, I could feel the gaze of many people on us.

 

********

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 116), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

21