Chapter 108 – When did the two of you meet?
556 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, you can start counting. How did you two meet and become friends?" My aunt looked at us and waited for an answer. Michelle looked at me and didn't seem to know what to say, so I decided to invent something.

 

"Remember when I went hunting with you in the forest with you?"

 

"Of course I remember, why?"

 

"Wasn't there a day that I went alone, and a few days that I separated from you?"

 

"There was a day when you decided to go hunting alone but ended up coming back with nothing. And I don't remember separating when we went to the forest together." My aunt was thoughtfully trying to remember some time that this happened.

 

But she was right, it had never happened. When we went to the forest, we always walked together, we never parted.

 

"It was only a few times, a few times, so maybe you don't remember."

 

"So it's like this ..." Wait, did she believe that?

 

"When I went to the forest alone that day, I ended up meeting her in the forest, and from then on we met a few more times, that's it."

 

"So you mean you only met her a few times?"

 

"Yes, that's it."

 

"It's already become friends so close to kissing in front of everyone? In fact, I don't think friends do kiss, do they?"

 

I have to agree. Two people who have met so few times have become so close, this is not normal. And friends don't kiss, not that I knew. Or maybe friends kiss and I don't know?

 

No, this is impossible.

 

"Yes, that's right. Since the first time I saw her, I wanted to kiss her. I like women anyway, and she's a beautiful girl, isn't she?"

 

"You are just two kids, how can you be sure you like women, and what made you think that? It doesn't make sense what you are saying." My aunt yelled at Michelle, but Michelle didn't seem intimidated and started to smile.

 

"I'm a lot older than I seem to know, and I know I like women, I'm sure of it. So I ended up falling in love with Yuukina and we ended up kissing."

 

"And Yuukina agreed with that? Did you really agree to kiss another girl and a human? Do you know what a kiss means?" My aunt looked at me. She didn't look angry.

 

"Yes, I know you only kiss someone you love, don't you?"

 

"And do you love this girl?" My aunt pointed to Michelle. I didn't know what to say for a while, but I just nodded to her.

 

"Wait, you two kissed? This ... This ... This is completely inaccessible! You are two girls and you are not even of the same race, it does not make sense. If this girl's parents find out that she kissed an elf, they will kill everyone in this village. " Lucy decided to interfere in the conversation.

 

"They won't do that, don't worry. Even though my dad doesn't look like a nice person, he would never kill someone like that. And my mom is the nicest person there is, she sure as hell wouldn't hurt you."

 

"And how can you be sure of that? You didn't even know that we existed and were treated."

 

"I know they are not bad people, so don't worry about it." Michelle smiled at my aunt.

 

"I see, so that's it. You guys ended up getting to know each other and somehow fell in love. After that you found out that Yuukina left the village and came after her, is that it?" My aunt asked that question while she looked at us.

 

"Yes, that was it!" Michelle replied excitedly, so I just nodded. I couldn't say anything here, anything I said could compromise our story.

 

But I still can't believe that my aunt believed in a story with so many holes in the script. I went to the forest alone only once, and I never parted with it.

 

And also in common circumstances, it was impossible for an elf who knows how elves are treated by humans to fall in love with a human he has never seen in his life.

 

This story doesn't make sense, you should think things over, aunt!

 

"Okay, now that I know everything, you can go to your place."

 

"What?"

 

"Hm, did you think I would leave you here? This is impossible girl, just go away which is best for you. Or do you want to be treated like garbage by everyone in the village and stay here? You know that no one trusts you, no It's?"

 

"I know that."

"So go home and don't come back here anymore, you'll end up harming us if you stay in the village. As Lucy said, your parents may not be what they seem. Given how naive you are, I'm sure you can't tell the difference. a good person from a bad person. "

 

"How rude, of course, I know how to differentiate a good person from a bad person!"

 

"So would you believe it if I said I killed more humans than I can count on my fingers and that this little girl here did the same?" My aunt put her hand on my head.

 

"Aunt, don't talk about this."

 

"Hm, why not?" She looked puzzled at me. You know, you're telling an old friend that I killed people, it may not seem like it, but it makes me very nervous.

 

"So what? If you killed it was because it was necessary, wasn't it? As far as I'm told, you just pretended."

 

"You're right, but we still kill people. It's a very common thing, but it doesn't mean it's a good thing to do, don't you think?"

 

"It is indeed wrong, but I cannot judge you for that." Michelle looked at me and smiled, then smiled back at her.

 

"So our conversation is over, you can go to the house, I will ask that the elves not disturb you."

 

"One last question." Michelle looked at my aunt.

 

"Say it."

 

"Do you really believe that I won't give up the place you're staying at? I could do that, don't you think?" Michelle said with a serious look.

 

"Can I ask a question too?" My aunt smiled.

 

"Of course."

 

"Would you hand over the location of the person you say you love?"

 

"This is a low blow, of course, I wouldn't do that." Michelle pouted and looked at my aunt, she looked frustrated.

 

"See, you wouldn't do that." My aunt smiled at her and continued: "Now you need to go, the longer you stay here, the more restless the elves will stay, maybe it will come to a point where even I will not be able to protect you."

 

Haaa ~~

 

Michelle sighed and closed her eyes.

 

"Okay, I’m leaving, but I promise I’ll come back a few times to visit you, understand?" Michelle pointed her finger at me.

 

"Of course, I will always receive you," I answered and also smiled at her.

 

"Okay, so come with me, I'll take you outside the village, if you go alone they can decide to attack you. And I'm sure everyone would be killed, and I don't want to lose any more colleagues."

 

"I'm sure I wouldn't kill them, but I can't say the same thing about Urushi."

 

"Hahaha, I'm sure that wolf would kill them."

 

********

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 118), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

14