Chapter 107 – A human friend?
586 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hnn" When I realized I was already kissing the girl who claimed to be Michelle, I wasn't even sure it was her, but someone else wouldn't know my old name. And even though I wasn't sure, I was kissing her.

 

The kiss continued for some time until we separated and looked at each other's faces. Michelle was different now, she was a child my age.

 

Unlike her long blond hair that she had, now her hair was black. Her eyes were no longer green, but blue, everything had changed.

 

"You really are Lucka, aren't you?" Michelle was a little breathless and continued to look at me, it was an emotional reunion, we just kissed, and we are two children and two women, this is certainly not normal.

 

I looked around and I could see everyone looking at us, the men who once looked angry were now looking at us with disgust, it was as if they had seen the most disgusting thing in their lives

.

My aunt was not looking at us like them, but she looked very surprised.

 

"Listen, I think we're going to have a problem from now on," I told Michelle that I still hadn't noticed the atmosphere in the room.

 

"But answer me, you really are Lucka, aren't you?"

 

"And did you kiss me before you were sure of that? Yes, I am him, now look around, everyone is looking at us." I said in a voice low enough that our voice would not be heard by anyone.

 

"Ah!" Michelle had finally noticed the disgusted looks on the faces of all the men around her.

 

"Yuukina, can I know what just happened?" After all the surprise, my aunt approached with heavy steps, this time she looked irritated, I could feel all the hairs on my body shaking.

 

"What?"

 

"You just kissed her, didn't you?"

 

"This? Haaa, this is no big deal, we were just talking, weren't we?" I turned to Michelle.

 

"No, we did kiss each other." Read the weather, you idiot, things will get more and more complicated, you are not helping anything.

 

"I know very well that you kissed, but don't you realize that you are two girls?"

 

"Yes, I know that," I said.

 

"Of course we do, and I don't care."

 

"And you also know that you're an elf and a human, don't you? Look around, everyone is disgusted by what they just saw."

 

"So are you, too?" I asked my aunt and looked forward to an answer.

 

"I'm not disgusted or anything, I'm just really confused by what is really going on. First, a human girl accompanied by a wolf who can destroy a city has arrived here, there now do you kiss?"

 

"Yes, this is what happened." Michelle smiled at my aunt, but my aunt just looked at her with contempt, did not answer her little provocation.

 

"So I just want to know who you really are, and also to know how you know each other ... You know each other, don't you?"

 

"No, I don't know her." I tried to say something, but was interrupted again by Michelle: "Yes, we know each other, and I can explain everything." She really is an idiot, she just found me and is already ending my life.

 

What will happen if my aunt finds out that I reincarnated here and she too? This will not end with a simple acceptance, things will get really complicated.

 

"Okay, I'll explain. I tricked you all." I had to do something, even if it's in an idiotic way, I have to prevent my aunt from finding out what I really am.

 

"So you come with me, and leave this wolf there, you will end up scaring the other residents." I looked around and noticed many people looking at us through the windows of their houses, many of them were looking angrily at Michelle, and of course, the looks were also directed at me.

 

"I will not leave Urushi behind, who knows what you will do to me."

 

"Don't play with me girl, I know very well that you don't need this wolf to defend yourself."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Okay ..." Michelle asked Urushi to stay in the forest and then returned to our side.

 

"And you men, don't let your guard down, because I'm still not confident that we're safe with this girl here. As soon as I finish our conversation, I'll send her away."

 

"Hey, did you need to say that so openly?" Michelle questioned.

 

"What? Do you think you're going to stay here? It won't happen, no matter what you say, understand?"

 

"Eh?" Michelle looked sad at my aunt's words. When I realized, this situation had become calmer than I thought it would be. With my aunt saying things against Michelle and she acting like she doesn't care.

 

I think that apart from the hostile looks of the village people, this situation is much better than I imagined.

 

'Now, what would I invent to get rid of this?' Even if it is the stupidest thing possible, I have to deceive my aunt somehow.

 

After some more walking time, we arrived at our house and entered. There were no chairs and tables inside, so we were still standing.

 

"Yuuki?" Our conversation was close to starting when we heard footsteps coming from the room. There was Lucy, she was chilling her eyes, she was probably asleep before we arrived.

 

Lucy hadn't noticed Michelle yet, but when she looked at the human girl, she acted in a way I didn't expect.

 

She was not irritated like the other elves, but she seemed confused as to why she had a human girl here.

 

"A human girl? What is she doing here?" I could also feel a hint of sadness in her voice.

 

"Ah, Lucy. This one is ..."

 

"My name is Anne, am I an old friend of Yuuki..na?"

 

"A human? An elf-friendly human? Is that some kind of joke?" Lucy said as her eyes filled with tears. My heart started to ache again watching the scene.

 

"Yes, we have been friends for a long time." Miche .. Anne replied innocently.

 

"Are you kidding me? A human friend of an elf? The race you hate the most?"

 

"I don't hate you, quite the contrary, I found it incredible that you really existed." Michelle was looking at Lucy with a sparkle in her eyes.

 

"Listen, Lucy. This stupid human girl here doesn't really know anything that her race does, I want to talk to her and Yuukina a little bit, could you excuse us? Or maybe you want to stay? I wouldn't mind." My aunt told Lucy to calm her down.

 

And after thinking about it, Lucy decided to stay and listen to the conversation

 

********

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 117), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

18