Chapter 109 – I have so many questions.
461 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as we left the house and went with her to the forest, all the residents were looking at us looking like they were expecting something, perhaps hoping that we would kill Michelle, but of course, we wouldn't do something like that.

 

We went to the forest and then let it go. Before leaving, my aunt warned her that I would not help her anymore if she decided to return, but even so, Michelle said that she would come back a few times.

 

I confess that I am happy to see that she is here, but at the same time, I cannot get anything out of my head. If she is here for sure she died too, I can't help wondering how she died.

 

Next time I will ask her, I didn't have much time to talk to her now, but we will certainly do that later.

 

"So, what happened to the girl, did you kill her?" As soon as we got back from the forest, we were greeted by the men who were on the ground before. They had now recovered.

 

"No, I sent her home."

 

"What? Why did you do that? You know she can deliver us to humans, don't you?" Another elf interfered with the conversation.

 

"It could happen, but I'm sure that girl won't do that, right?" My aunt looked at me and smiled.

 

"Yes, she won't do anything, don't worry."

 

"How can you be sure of that? Are you really okay? Have you forgotten what happened to us?" The man seemed irritated by the whole situation and the other people who were there, and I can understand why.

 

Of course, they would be irritated by my aunt's decision, it is impossible to accept that we let a human girl go away from here so easily since she now knows where we live.

 

But Michelle is different, she wouldn't do that knowing that I'm here. And even if I wasn't, I doubt she would do something like that.

 

"I'm sure that girl won't do anything, isn't it enough? That girl is friends with my niece, she wouldn't do anything to harm her."

 

"Yuukina's friend? Is this serious? So it was her fault that it happened to us, you haven't figured it out yet?" The man had tears in his eyes, he was getting completely out of control.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"It was certainly Yuukina's fault, she became friends with a human, and that's why we ended up being attacked, that girl must have done it, it will definitely happen again."

 

"Are you implying that that fucking attack is my niece's fault? Are you saying that in my presence?" My aunt approached the man slowly, making him walk away while crying.

 

"Yes, that's right, it's this fake elf's fault that this shit happened, I'm sure it will happen again until you know it's true."

 

"Stop saying nonsense, this is not Yuukina's fault, it doesn't make any sense what you're talking about."

"And how can you prove that? Your niece becomes friends with a human and soon after we were attacked, this is not just a coincidence, think about it better." I kept watching that scene, I didn't know what to say.

 

I didn't even know that Michelle was here at the time that it happened, it wasn't my fault, but I remained silent.

 

"I already told you to stop talking shit, did you hear me? I won't forgive you the next time I decide to say something like that in front of me, understand?" My aunt was about to pull out her sword to attack the man.

 

"Aunt, that's enough, all right." Finally, I decided to say something, my aunt would end up doing something she shouldn't have if things went on like this.

 

"It's not enough, are you listening to what this guy is saying? I don't accept all this shit." My aunt was getting more and more irritated with the man, but she was only harming herself by doing this.

 

Many of the men started to stare at her in fright and looking a little irritated by what they were seeing. Some residents who left their homes were also facing the whole scene.

 

"Okay, it doesn't matter. You know it wasn't my fault, isn't it enough already?" I came close to her and hugged her, trying to calm her down a little.

 

After taking a deep breath, she seemed to be calming down.

 

"So, girl, what do you have to say about this? Even after you are to blame for everything that happened will you still pretend that you are not to blame?"

 

"Why should I? I'm sure this is not my fault."

 

"And how can you prove it to us? Do you trust that girl so much?"

 

"Yes, I trust her a lot, now shut up your mouth." I was also starting to get irritated by the man's accusations, so I ended up scaring the man who quickly walked away.

 

"Your disgusting thing, if something happens to us, it's your fault too, okay?" The man looked at my aunt and then turned and ran away.

 

Everyone around us kept looking at us, but we had nothing we could say now, so we went back to our house to calm down and think about something that could be done.

 

'Things are starting to get complicated.' Certainly more people believe that what happened is my fault. Damn it, I don't know if there's anything I can do to prove that it's not my fault.

 

I didn't even know that Michelle was here when it happened, but I can't prove it now that we made this whole story up.

 

'Should I tell my aunt everything? "No, there must be another option.

 

Damn, can't I have a moment of peace? Why did you come out right now, Michelle? Even though I am happy that you are in this world with me, you approached me very carelessly.

 

And is it not true that you don't know about the elves? Who is your family now? I have so many questions to ask her.

 

********

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 119), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

15