Chapter 113 – Where is she?
484 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So far haven't you figured out where that girl is? She disappeared a few days ago.” Again I had been called to the master's room, and again it was because of Anne. That girl never tires of getting me in trouble.

 

Anne had already left for some time, I should have stopped her from going to the forest, but I didn't, now she has disappeared a few days ago. I confess I'm not too worried about it, as I know how strong that girl is.

 

And then there's that wolf she summoned, I think only that wolf could kill the entire guard in the mansion.

 

But unlike me, this fat man looked worried. Not that his daughter would get hurt, but that she is far from the mansion.

 

"No sir, no one knows where she went, we searched practically the entire length of the forest near the mansion, but she wasn't anywhere."

 

“You don't think she could have gone too far, do you? That stupid girl... I'm already losing my patience with this shit."

 

"I'm sorry, let's continue our search." I bowed to him.

 

Noting this, he clicked his tongue and sat back in his chair. He was so fat I always imagine that chair breaking when he sits down.

 

"This time increase the search radius, find this girl as soon as possible."

 

"Yes sir." I would like to curse him at this point, as he treats his daughter as an object and it makes me very angry. But as always, I can't say anything.

 

I just accepted what he said and left his room while breathing a sigh of relief.

 

“Still haven't found that girl? But what incompetence.” But as soon as I left the room, I found Louise.

 

She was looking at me with disgust, the way she looked at us guards always pissed me off, but I can't do anything about it since she uses her pussy to get so close to that fat one.

 

"I'm sorry about that, but I'm sure I'll find her."

 

"I hope they find it because I have a lot to talk to that brat." Saying this, Louise went into the master's room and closed the door.

 

What the fuck Anne? Wherever you are, just show up at once, things are starting to get more and more complicated.

 

She should at least have told her where she's going so I could go after her. Well, I have no choice but to keep looking for her, but I'm sure we won't be able to find that girl.

 

By the time she's been gone, she must have gone too far. The forest is dense and big, it will be impossible to find, it's like looking for a grain of gold in a box full of sand.

 

"Well, but she'll come back at some point, won't she?" Or I hope she does because if she decided to run away and not come back, things are going to get even worse than they already are.

########

 

“Atchin~~ Someone must be talking about me. Aren't you, boy?”

 

Woo~~

 

It had been a few hours since I left the elf village. I was quite surprised by that, I never thought Lucka had been reincarnated as an elf, it was really a surprise.

 

I knew this was a fantasy world since I can use spells and there are monsters out there, but I had never seen an elf before so I thought they didn't exist.

 

But I was wrong, I never saw one because they just run away from us. Honestly, I never thought our race did something like that to elves. Despite knowing that humans are a dangerous and disgusting race, I didn't think we would be like that in this world.

 

"But now that I know of their existence, I can do something to help them, can't I?" I would also like to know why nobody told me about them before, neither my father nor my mother told me about elves living nearby.

 

Even after reading several books, I thought they were just fantasies, I didn't think they existed. I should have believed those books, and now that I know elves are real, everything I read was true.

 

And that's really scary.

 

"But now isn't the time to think about it, is it?" I put my hand on Urushi's head and petted him.

 

We were already a considerable distance from the village, we were advancing faster than I thought we would. It wouldn't take us long to get to the place we used as a camp before.

 

As I continued to walk through the dense forest, I started to think about a few things.

 

I said I would visit Lucka a few times, but it won't be that easy. The village is very far from my house, I have to find a way to make it easier for me to go to the village, but how do I do this?

 

And also that woman told me she wouldn't help me if I went back to the village, isn't that dangerous? If I get close, all those elves can attack me. I'm confident I won't get hurt, but I'm afraid I'll hurt them.

 

‘Well, I'll just know what will happen when I get back there again. But that's for another day, as I need to let my parents know I'm fine.”

 

And there are also other things they told me. I think it's better not to talk to my parents about the elf village.

 

Even if I trusted them a lot, I would be breaking my promise. And as that woman also said, I may be being very naive, and my parents may not be the good people I think they are.

 

No, my mother was genuinely shaken when I spoke of the village that had been destroyed, she knew the elves stayed there. I can't say the same about my dad anymore, they never commented on it and my mom seemed to be hiding something.

 

Wait for a second, isn't my dad involved in all this? My dad is always together with Louise who has a shit personality. My father also has a questionable personality.

 

“How did I never notice this before? Maybe because I didn't know about the elves' existence?”

 

Ouch~~

 

Woof~~

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was a little distracted." While I was thinking about these possibilities, I ended up tripping over a tree root.

 

We had already walked a considerable distance and I was already starting to get hungry. So I decided to take a break so we could prepare something to eat, it seems that we would have to hunt something again.

 

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 123), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

14