Chapter 114 – Returning to the mansion.
515 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days have passed since I left the elf village. We were already starting to approach the mansion. The first thing I noticed as I approached the mansion was that things looked a little busy.

The number of guards had diminished, but on the other hand, those who were there seemed very committed to their work, seemed to be paying more attention to their surroundings, or more anxious for something.

‘Maybe because I disappeared? Haaa… that's probably it.' I sighed in my mind as I realized what was going on. Of course, things would be bad if I disappeared for so long.

"Urushi, how about we give up and go back to the elf village?" I turned to Urushi and smiled, I was wanting to go back now.

"No, you are not coming back." While I was distracted by Urushi, a person approached, it was a voice I already knew very well. Urushi didn't seem to have noticed his presence, and that scared me.

"You scared me, Oelf." I turned to the man, Urushi also seemed calm when he realized it was him and not some unknown person.

"And you scared me by disappearing like that, do you have any idea how worried I was about you?" He was speaking in a rather loud tone, so the other guards started noticing my presence too.

One of them also ran inside, they were sure to warn my father.

"You're lying, you sure as hell wouldn't be worried about me like this."

"Of course it would, and you know it."

“You know how strong I am, so I'm sure I wasn't worried. I think you were just scared of my dad, weren't you? Hahahaha.” I couldn't miss the opportunity to play with him a bit.

“This isn't funny, okay. I thought I was going to get killed, I was looking for you everywhere.”

"I knew that was why, pfft...Hahaha."

"It's not funny."

“Okay, I get it, I'm sorry. You just didn't look hard enough, I was around the whole time.”

"Where were you?"

“Of course I won't say. If I say, where am I going to hide again when I run away?”

"..." Oelf seemed to be enjoying this conversation, but unlike him, an angry person came out of the mansion along with one of the guards, of course, that person was Louise.

I could see in her eyes that she wanted to kill me, if I were any child, I would certainly run away as soon as I saw that woman walking towards me.

Grrr~~

Urushi also sensed the intention to kill coming from her, so he was facing her and ready to attack at any moment. But I couldn't let that happen, so I put my hand on his head and calmed him down.

Oelf also seemed to have sensed Louise's fury and stepped back from me as he watched her approach.

This is going to be complicated... I'm not scared, I'm a little lazy to talk to her now, but I'm sure she won't leave me alone.

“So you came back….” As soon as she got close enough, she looked deeply into my eyes, ignoring the nearby wolf.

"Hi, how are you?" I smiled at her like nothing was happening.

"Are you kidding me? Where the hell were you?" She seemed to be angrier at my attitude, and I confess that's a good thing, the angrier she gets, the more fun it will be.

"I was just having a little fun in the woods."

"Having fun? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?" She was shaking with rage.

“Yeah, I was having fun. I picked mushrooms through the forest, hunted monsters, it was so fun.” Except for the mushroom part, it was all true.

“Wait, are you saying you disappeared for so long just to have fun in the woods? Are you some kind of animal by any chance?”

“Hmm, humans are animals, didn't you know that? So I think so.”

"What?"

“Sorry, are you so dumb you didn't know that? Excuse me."

"You bastard... Do you realize how worried your father was?" This is so fun. Will she be more irritated than that? Lets test.

Looking around, I realized that Oelf was already a considerable distance away from us. Besides, the other guards also looked worried.

I can't understand, all these guards are stronger than her, why are they scared?

Well, I think maybe because of his relationship with my father, that fat man should do whatever this woman asks.

"That's a lie."

"What did you say?"

"My dad would never worry about me this way."

"What are you implying?"

“Do you think that old man would mind me disappearing? It would never happen, he doesn't care enough about me. He only cares about the skills I have, doesn't he?”

"Your..."

“Oh, I got it right, didn't I? Good thing my mother cares about me, what would I do if she didn't exist? A lonely little girl with no family, I would be so sad.” I ducked my head a little and forced little tears into my eyes.

I looked at Louise and she was even angrier, even her eyes had already started to turn red, this woman is going to explode! I think I'd better stop with that a bit, I'm tired too.

Leaving Louise behind, I walked towards the mansion.

"Hey come back here, I'm not done talking to you."

“Hm? Are you wanting to get in my way again? I'm already tired, go do it with my father and leave me alone.”

"I said to wait." She decided to get even closer to me, and this time I was starting to get a little annoyed about it. It was fun at first, but now...

"If you lay a finger on me, I'll make this wolf rip your head off, are you listening?" I turned to Louise and looked into her eyes.

Of course, I wouldn't do that, but my threat made her pale.

All her anger disappeared in an instant.

Leaving Louise who was now paralyzed with fear behind, I entered the mansion and went straight to my room along with Urushi. The maids who saw me looked surprised and happy, and at the same time, they were also afraid of Urushi.

“I'm finally home, but to be honest, I already want to go back to that village. I can't believe elves exist. And I also can't believe that Lucka turned into such a cute girl, hehe.”

I threw myself on the bed and started thinking about everything I saw, it was all so wonderful, I want to get back there as soon as possible.

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 124), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

12