What kind of life is this?
7.1k 9 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucka was thrown on a bed and could not see anything.

He had just been born and couldn't see straight, and the room was all dark too, the only thing he could feel was the stink of urine and unbearable trash.

He could also hear some moans that seemed to bemoans of pain, but couldn't hear anything else, he was confused and scared at the same time. He didn't think if he said yes, he would go to a place like this, this place was making him want to puke.

Just smelly odors and moaning was going on here he knew he wasn't in a good place, he knew he was in a place that an ordinary person shouldn't be, it was a place where people suffered.

Get me out of here ~~

Lucka was startled because he heard the voice of a girl screaming suddenly, and it wasn't the voice of an old woman, it was the voice of a child it was the voice of a girl who would have her whole life ahead of her but she seems to be stuck here like he.

Lucka didn't know his name in this world yet so he thought he was still Lucka he didn't feel like someone else, he felt like him but only in another body. He wanted to get up and run, but he couldn't do that because he was just born...

The only thing he could do now was close his eyes and try to sleep even with all this noise and stink, he thinks that if he sleeps everything will change when he wakes up, he thought it was possible.

He thought he had contact with a god, but what god was it that made him born of a mother who was being beaten and being called a sex slave, wouldn't a god give me an amazing life like a hero or something?

In all the stories I've read, it was always very beautiful, there was always a harem or magic and demons that the hero always killed. When I accepted this thinking of reincarnation, I thought I would be a hero, but it seems I am none of that.

'I hope one day this will change.' He still doesn't know much about his life, but just remembering what he has seen and heard he understands that his life needs to change.

##### // #####

"Wake up the fuck." I felt someone holding me tightly, it felt like it was going to crumple me, it was squeezing me so hard that I was having trouble breathing.

When I opened my eyes I saw the same maid who brought me to this place, but this time she was different. She had a smile on her face that I couldn't describe, it was a disturbing smile.

"It's time to eat."

There was no time to do anything, the maid took my mouth and opened it with her hand after that she spat into my mouth, was the most disgusting thing anyone has ever done to me.

When she did that I almost threw up, it was a horrible feeling to feel that woman spit down my throat, I couldn't breathe because she was forcing my mouth to close so I can't even cry, I can't try to scream or throw up that.

'Damn I'm going to die.' I was starting to run out of breath because of the woman's hand that was forcing my mouth and also covering my nose, I thought I was going to die at that moment, but the woman seems to have noticed and removed her hand soon after.

"You cannot die now, you will be of use to the master in the future, fufufu." The woman still had that disturbing smile on her face.

I thought this woman was forced just like my mother but it looks like she's crazy like that man, she's completely mentally ill.

The woman this time put a bottle of milk in my mouth, she didn't even wait to see if I would drink, she just stuck the bottle in my mouth and practically forced me to drink.

I was hungry so I drank, this milk tastes sour I'm pretty sure it's spoiled and I'm sure I'll throw it all up later, this is completely gross.

"Good girl, if you puke it later I will force you to drink your vomit, remember that, fufufu." This woman was completely insane, she thinks I'm not understanding what she is talking about?

Probably a child just born would understand nothing and probably she thinks that but I understand everything so this to me is distressing, I did not imagine that being in a child's body would be so bad.

I never thought I'd suffer so much in a dream world.

136