Seeing Hell for the First Time.
7.6k 5 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucka still didn't know where he was, he could hear sounds of suffering children and he was sure of it, but even when the maid fed him he still couldn't see where it was, it was dark and he didn't know anything yet.

Until a day came when everything changed, every day the woman arrived in this room and gave food to the children who were here. She also gave me food but it was always sour milk with horrible taste, I have never eaten or drank anything good since I was born here.

But finally, the day has come that I will see what is inside this room. After a long time, the maid decided to open the curtains that were in the living room window.

I could see that they were curtains because I could see the slits of light between the curtains, but nothing too strong, I could see that something was abstracting the passage of light and that was curtains.

But if I had imagined what was inside, I wouldn't have wanted so much to see what was in this room.

I knew it was not clean because I could smell it, I knew that people suffered here because I could hear their cries and their whines, I can feel all the suffering of these children who are here.

But it was much worse than I imagined when the maid decided to open the curtains, the light was so strong that I had to close my eyes, I should have kept them closed, why?

Because when I opened my eyes the vomit instantly flew from my mouth, it was an urge to spew instantly.

##### // #####

I threw up instantly when I saw what was inside this room, it was the most despicable and disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

I was seeing several elven children lying on mattresses on the floor, some of them were not even moving, the children were so thin that all their bones were visible and some children were rotting.

Some of them were rotting, their meat was being eaten by larvae while they were still alive, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and that's what made me throw up.

The children didn't even care to see their flesh eaten by larvae, they didn't even move, these children are practically dead.

'How can people leave children in this state?' Can a human being be so terrible as to leave children in this state?

I know I went to another world, but still, this is unacceptable, this is a brutality that no human being should have in his life. Doesn't that maid care about any of this? She has a smile on her face as she watches the children and throws food at them.

Some children can't even move and pick up their food so she is forcing the food into their mouths, nor are dogs treated this way.

"What do you think you are doing your stupid child." Suddenly the woman who came to my side realized what I had just done.

She realized that I had vomited and then got mad at me, I was not to blame the vomiting came on its own, the wind that came from the windows threw all the stench in my face and the scene of those worms made me vomit.

"You threw up the whole damn mattress, shit." The woman took me hard and threw me to another mattress without caring about me, she took the sheet from the mattress where I was and then left the room.

She left me lying there on the other mattress and didn't care if something had happened to me, I had to force my arms and my body so that I could turn around as I was lying on my stomach and the mattress was stinking and stinking. suffocating.

I thank God for being alone on this mattress, if one of those worm kids were here I would despair and not know what to do, maybe I would even throw up again and I don't know what that woman would do to me if I vomited here again.

After that, I just lay there hungry, as I had vomited and the woman did not give me the usual spoiled milk I had an empty belly.

'Good thing she didn't make me drink my puke like she promised last time.' I thank her for not doing this to me.

The only thing left for me now is to live life this way, for now, I don't know if I should expect someone to save me or get me out of here or if I should give up everything and live that life and wait for my death.

I can't do anything right now because I was born a few days ago, and I don't know if anyone from this place would mind rescuing me since apparently everyone here treats elves like shit, I hope I'm wrong and someone gets me out of here.

'If I don't leave here I will die sooner or later.' That's what Lucka thought of in that room for the rest of the day.

137