Saved by Someone Special?
6.6k 1 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucka had been stuck in this place for a long time, and he was already getting mentally affected. Even though he had the mind of an adult, he had the body of a child, and the wear and tear of food and water were affecting him significantly.

The same maid brought water and food every day for the kids, but it was only once a time and was in a ridiculously small amount, so Lucka was already feeling her body getting weaker.

He can no longer move his right body because he is so small, but now that he is probably suffering from dehydration or anemia, he is in a critical situation. In such a case, he cannot think positively at any time.

In those days when he was here, Lucka could see two children dying in front of him for lack of food and water. But he was sure it wasn't just that, he was sure these kids couldn't take it because they must all be sick, including him.

Lucka also saw new children arrive, and they were all just like him, all seemingly daughters and sons of elves and all are newborns.

The woman treated them the same way she treated Lucka, just threw all the kids anyway into that filthy room full of sick people, they don't care who dies here, that's a fact that Lucka has realized since coming here.

'Damn, I won't last long if I stay here.' Not only was Lucka physically affected without being able to move his right body, but he was also beginning to be mentally affected.

After seeing children dying and all this inside this room for so many days in a row and being treated in such a way, he has started to become psychologically weak and thinks his mind will not hold out so long.

Lucka is an adult in his mind, so he must imagine the minds of the children who are real children as they are, their minds must have been broken for a long time, so they have almost no reaction, although they are sick they have given up to do something.

'Please, someone show up, I can't do anything to get out of here.' Lucka began to beg her mind as she imagined her old life, a pleasant life from which she complained about useless things.

After going through all this, he began to feel horrible for complaining about some of the stupid things that happened to him in his old life.

##### // #####

After another two days, Lucka was getting discouraged by everything and hoping for someone other than that maid to come in through this door.

'Am I having false hopes?' That was what he thought as he lay staring at the ceiling of this room that was now totally dark. He was grateful that this room is dark since he could not see the state of the body of these children and could be calmer with all this.

In spite of everything, he still felt weak from lack of food and also felt his mouth so dry that he could not even salivate anymore. Didn't he know the reason for all this, if this man wanted them alive to work as slaves because they didn't take good care of the children and let them come to this state?

Did he only accept the most active children who could survive it all? This is freaking out in Lucka's mind, and he can't even think of the reason for it all even after going through everything.

He has not been here for a long time, but he knew that a person should not go through all this even if she is a slave, she deserves to be treated better than that.

Lucka was still lying there and stayed like that for about 2 hours until it was time for the maid to arrive. He didn't have a clock to see the time, but he could tell the time by his biological clock in his mind.

He has spent so much time counting the time for time to pass faster and also counting time for someone to come that he knows exactly when that crazy woman will go back to this room to continue doing those disgusting and horrible things.

But Lucka had a surprise that made him widen his eyes like he had never done before.

When the door opened, he could see a woman in a torn and dirty clothes, that woman had long blond hair and green eyes, I could see what she was the moment I saw her ears.

'It's an elf.' She is the same breed as my mother, I do not remember very well her appearance, but I'm sure she had ears like hers.

This is my mother? Or did she just come here to get another child? Please don't leave here, take me with you. Lucka could only think that in his mind and then began to struggle and make sounds very much like crying, but he was in such a weak state that he could not even cry properly, could not make a loud sound.

But he didn't need to because after the woman came into the room and looked around, she started walking towards Lucka when he saw it tears began to form at the corner of her eyes and the moment the woman saw it she began to cry too and took Lucka in his arms.

'I finally found you, my daughter.' She said as she hugged Lucka's body to her chest and made little sounds of crying.

146