Why didn’t she come with us?
6.7k 9 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When that woman held me in her arms, I finally realized who she was, when she gave me that warm hug that warmed my whole body I could feel that this was my mother, that was a mother heat that I felt as I hugged my mother in the other world.

'The most important person to me in this world came to save me.' It was what Lucka was thinking at that moment, and he never imagined that someone would be here to save him and one person showed up, she was still his mother to make him even more surprised.

Since Lucka couldn't do it because his body was weak, he just raised his arms toward her mother's body and gave her a small hug to try to show that he remembered her and knew who she was.

"Do you remember mommy?" She hugged me even harder, and more tears started to come out of her face, and I always believed that mothers were people who did everything for their children, and now I proved it.

I don't know how she did to run away from that man and get here, but she did it somehow, did she manage to escape that maid's gaze too? I don't know how she got here, but I think it was complicated for her.

"I'll get you out of here, my daughter. I won't let you live like me, and I can't let it happen." I still don't know why she calls me "her", but it seems she doesn't want me living here, I know I can't stay here just for the treatments I've received so far.

My mother seems to have lived here for many years and has the face and body of a person who has suffered a lot and the shape of a dirty person who is treated as shit like the people here.

But I didn't even have time to look at my mother's face, she hugged me with a blanket and opened the door and then quickly left the room. I prayed in my mind to have no one out here because this is the only way I have to get out of here, and maybe the only chance my mom will have to get away.

I don't know if she's ever tried to run away before, but this may be an excellent opportunity for that. I can't talk to her, so I can't ask her to come with me, but by her determination, I believe she runs away from here with me to live together.

'I want to live a normal life from now on.' Lucka was determined to live a healthy life with his mother out of this place. He no longer wanted to go through all this again because he was sure that his fragile body would not stand another torture session like this.

They were not hitting him, but just the lack of food and water is already torture for him. He suffered a lot for lack of it, so he is pleased that he may have a chance to get out of this hell.

If he could, he would take all these children with him, but he knows his mother has no capacity for this, and he was just born a short time ago, the only thing he could do now was to hope to get it to get away.

#####//#####

After some time running down some corridors inside this house, I finally get to see a door that seemed to be the way out. This mansion was so big that my mother took several minutes running to get to this place, if they have such a big house, they don't have enough money to treat those kids?

"We're coming soon. You'll be out of here soon." My mom said as she looked into my eyes.

I could see that my mother was crying while looking at me, she had a smile on her face, but her eyes showed something else, she was suffering a lot.

Seeing this, I started trying to talk or say something, but the only thing that came out of my mouth was excellent little sounds and no voice, and I couldn't even make a loud sound, I couldn't do anything for her, just kept watching her expression of suffering.

When we got to a door, there was no one there, and I never thought it was so easy to get away from this mansion if it's so easy to do it because she hasn't done it before? There are no guards here, and she could run away and get rid of this damn place.

When we reached the door, my mother held me in only one arm and used her other arm to open the door. After trying hard, the door finally opened, the door seemed very heavy, so it was complicated for her to open.

The door opened, and behind the door, I could see a woman with long blond hair, but this time her clothes were not torn like my mother's, and she was holding the rope that was tied to a horse.

"Sister, please take care of her." My mother handed me to this woman while saying that.

What do you mean telling her to take care of me? Why doesn't she come with us? She could go with us on the horse, she doesn't have to suffer here, does she?

"I'll take care of her." The woman responded coldly with a strong expression and then climbed in the horse with me on her lap.

When we were on the horse, I heard footsteps from a lot of people coming, and when the horse started running, the only thing I could see over my aunt's shoulder was my mother being attacked and then taken by some men.

They couldn't reach the horse, but they did catch my mother.

'Why didn't she come with us?' It was what I thought as my heart ached to see this scene.

152