The Past
6.4k 18 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I managed to get her out of here, goodbye my daughter I hope you can get a normal life from now on, I hope you can find a way out of this torture.' The woman thought as she wept and watched her daughter in her sister's lap disappearing into the distant horizon.

While she thought about it, she was being kicked and immobilized by men she doesn't know, men who get paid for it, men who despise different races and treats the race of elves as disposable trash.

They are the same men who brought this woman to this place five years ago, the only thing she remembers is...

She was looking for food in the woods with her sister, after that she could only hear the screams of agony from her sister, a Scream of despair that made her shudder all over her body and run toward him.

When she arrived, she could only see her sister on the floor crying with her crooked jaw as her teeth were broken, after seeing that scene the only thing she thought of was jumping into those men's necks and making them regret touching her Sister.

But it's no use, the only thing she remembers is a considerable kick coming toward her head, and she just felt her vision darken. She knows why they were doing this; these men are slave hunters.

After a while, she only remembers waking up in a bed, her arms tied while feeling an unbearable pain between her legs, and on top of her was a man she didn't know.

She tried to struggle in every way, but the only thing she could do was accept it. She could only wonder if those horrible things were happening to her sister too.

She spent years here with her sister, and they were forced to satisfy the man who owned this house and was forced to do heavy works that made even the other elves faint from exhaustion. They could only go about life that way, and they couldn't think in leaving this place anymore, they had lost hope of leaving this place.

Until nine months ago, when she found out, she was pregnant. She had just gotten pregnant of this man, the only thing she could feel was desperation to have an unwanted fetus growing inside her body.

After her sister discovered this, she went into despair and eventually came up with a plan to get away from this place.

This woman did not want to participate, believed she would do nothing, and only make them suffer more if these men caught them during the escape.

But it wasn't like she thought because a few days later she found out that her sister had disappeared, she went into despair and burst into tears after discovering that she could have left here with her sister and could be living a healthy life right now.

After a few days of despair and more suffering, she discovered a small piece of paper that was stuck under the wooden floor of the bedroom she was with her sister. She didn't know what that was, but after reading the paper, she soon understood what was going on.

Your sister left a paper under the floor with the following message.

** In 9 months, I will take your son. I don't know how you are now, but when your child is born, I will seek you out, I cannot let he go through this. **

It was a straightforward message, a message that would save her son's life, a word that warmed the heart of this woman who suffered so much in this place, a word that could make her sleep in peace when her son is born.

When she read this, the only thing she could do was thank her in her mind for all that was written on that paper.

She couldn't save her skin, but she could save the life that was growing inside her, that life she so despised in the beginning, that life that came from a man she feels repulsed and doesn't even like to look at.

A man who rapes her daily and does her work to exhaustion, a man who deserves no respect from any woman.

Is the life she has with this man inside her belly, but she doesn't want to kill that life for that reason. This life is also her son.

After nine months, the child was born, the only thing she could do was look at her daughter as she was taken to a place she didn't know was, but she would discover that place soon after.

When she saw that place she almost threw up but couldn't stop to think about her daughter, after looking around she saw a child, she knew that this was her daughter just looking, she knew this was the life that was growing inside her..

After all that, she finally got her daughter out of here, she got her daughter out of this place. She did not go out with her daughter, but she at least fulfilled her promise of months ago to save her daughter's life, and her sister also fulfilled her promise to seek her daughter.

Now she could only feel the consequences of her actions while being beaten by these men. She was being beaten but with a feeling of happiness in her heart for saving her daughter's life.

131