Chapter 54: Kingdom Toppling Princess
1.4k 14 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Excitement welled up from the bottom of my heart. I met another person for the first time since I entered this dungeon. He seemed to share my excitement because the little guy between his legs jumped to attention.

That was right. He was naked, just like me. The unhealthy complexion of his skin worried me a little, but that was a trivial matter in comparison to being reunited with another person. The unhealthy boy threw away his weapon and ran at me with bloodshot eyes.

I knew I was beautiful, but that didn’t mean he should let his guard down and abandon everything to chase after a beauty. The forest was a scary place with dangers lurking around every corner. Why, the more beautiful something looked, the more likely it was to contain some kind of hidden danger.

The sickly boy pounced at me. I didn’t fancy contracting the strange disease that afflicted him, so I sidestepped his charge. Now that I thought about it, there was always a risk of his disease being an airborne contagion. If that was the case, then there was only one way to protect myself.

I burned the sickly boy to ashes with my [Fox Fire]. A shame. If only he wasn’t ill, I might have considered bringing him with me to fight the Six-tailed Red Fox. I continued my travels, hoping I might be lucky enough to stumble upon more people.

My wish was soon granted. A hunting party of two boys with bows and a girl with a wooden ax froze the moment they saw me. Like the boy from before, their little guys eagerly greeted me. The sole girl in their party was understandably unhappy with her comrades and shouted at them to get their acts together.

The boys couldn’t meet her gaze. I understood. There was nothing more shameful than getting an erection in public, especially when the girl you liked was right by your side. The girl at their party was kind of ugly, so I understood why they couldn't contain themselves the moment they saw me.

Unfortunately, all three of them were as sickly as the first boy I met. I burnt them to ashes and continued on my way.

Even if I understood the attention I was getting from the boys, that didn’t mean I liked it. It was readily apparent my beauty would cause me trouble in these parts of the forest. Most beautiful girls in stories suffered because of their stunning looks.

I concealed my presence and stealthily traveled through the forest. So far, every boy I had met only thought with his bottom half. Perhaps I might have more luck if I met a girl by herself.

I soon encountered a set of crude wooden gates with a pair of boys standing as guards. My ears easily picked up the noises further within the settlement and I blushed. It was the middle of the day and yet, several boys and girls were going at it like beasts.

Their grunts and moans were far too loud for my ears. For the first time since I turned into a Beastman, I cursed my excellent hearing.

I burned the two guards to ashes in jealousy. Ah, I was turning green from envy. They sounded so happy becoming one with their mates. Me too. I wanted to be happy like that too.

My [Instinct] kicked into overdrive, but I found nothing but disappointment. Everyone I laid eyes on in the settlement was afflicted with the same disease. Surely there would be at least one healthy person in this settlement.

Cries of alarm filled the crude settlement. My stealth had been canceled the moment I killed the guards. Boys rushed out of their tents. Some of their pathetic beanpoles dripped with dubious liquids.

Normally it was a sign of respect to be saluted by rows of soldiers, but I wasn’t happy at all for some reason. It surprised me that I was angrier at the girls rather than at the boys who were saluting me with their lower halves.

Crap. My [Instinct] really was going out of control if I was getting upset at girls for getting laid while I remained stuck with my V card. There was only one way to satisfy this fire burning up my core. I incinerated the entire settlement with my [Fox Fire].

Explode, stupid normies!

I left the settlement thinking I did a good thing. There must be an epidemic happening within this dungeon because everyone was inflicted by the same disease that gave their skin an unhealthy tint.

Thankfully, there was a crude dirt road out of the settlement that presumably led to another one. The patrols of sickly individuals grew denser the further I got along the road. I did the world a favor and erased them from existence.

Eventually, a more elaborate, but still crude, set of gates greeted my eyes. This new settlement… no…  this crude city was armed to the teeth with guards. Additionally, each of the guards had fur garments.

Finally, my eyes were spared the misery of looking at the sad size of every boy I met. Did the girls in this dungeon like small ones or something?

Much like the settlement before, the city was filled with the sounds of lovemaking. They were all freaking horny beasts. I nearly exploded with anger and burned the city down, but that would ruin any chances of me negotiating with the ruler of this little kingdom.

I stealthily entered the city and snuck into the ruler’s residence. Of course, the loudest moans had to be coming from this house. I peeked through the entrance way. A single, almost healthy looking man was happily wielding his little member in delight against five other girls.

I would have applauded his manliness if his taste in girls wasn’t so poor. Seriously, they were ugly, had sickly skin, and a childish body. He could do so much better. If only he knew what true beauty looked like.

I politely waited for him to finish up with his partners. Peeper? No, you are imagining things. Sure, this was the first time I saw the act in person, but that had nothing to do with it.

The man in front of me was a man amongst men for satisfying five girls at once. Truly, a King. There was nothing wrong with learning a thing or two from him for later. Eventually, five exhausted girls lay in his bed. Despite all of the action, his little guy was standing tall, as if he wasn’t satisfied yet.

I knocked on the doorframe and let my presence be known. The man was understandably shocked and whipped to face me. I let him know of my intention to form an alliance against the Six-tailed Red Fox. He didn’t really seem to be listening to me. His eyes were glued to my chest.

I couldn’t help but fold my arms under my chest and lift my breasts up. The King’s eyes widened in appreciation. It was nice to be admired like this. My body was awesome and I knew it. Thanks to the [Naked] skill, I didn’t feel embarrassed at all.

The King’s eyes fell lower and I heard him gulp. His little brother stood so strongly in attention that it had to be painful. The King spoke up and gave me a counteroffer.

Become his mate? I considered it for a second. My [Instinct] wanted me to do nothing more than settle down and start a family. Still, my consideration lasted only a second. I glanced at the King up and down in scorn.

You think that scrawny thing can satisfy me? Please, you have to be at least the size of Black.

He didn’t take kindly to my words. An angry roar echoed throughout the city, and suddenly an army of people were rushing towards the doorstep, all intent on killing me. The King in front of me smirked, confident in his ability to make me submit.

It was too bad. He was only able to carve out a territory in this forest because of his reproduction capabilities and the sheer number of his citizens. The individual himself was far weaker than the other territory lords.

I had Cheddar jump out of my shadow and assassinate the King. My [Fox Fire] and Cheddar’s pack easily dealt with the remaining citizens. Within the hour, I had the entire city razed to the ground.

Cheddar and I went around the territory, but we never found an exit. That left us with no choice but to head towards the last territory lord in the dungeon. I left the destroyed kingdom behind with a heavy heart.

A shame. I would have liked to get along with the other people in this dungeon, but their green skin made it impossible.

62