072 The Old Bear’s Stories
8.5k 20 226
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two hours later, I was laying down on my back on top of the female bear's body. Since she was fifteen feet tall and I was only six feet tall, I easily fit. My head rested between her bare breasts, thanks to the fur she had that acted like a curtain to cover them, and her arms held me tightly.

“I have to stop letting this happen.” I said and the female bear rumbled a laugh.

“I don't think either of us had a choice, you tasty little man.” She said with a growl and my erection returned. “You see? Even just hearing my pleased growl makes you want me.”

“I don't want to know why you are pleased with me, do I?” I asked and she laughed.

“You are of comparable size, even though you do not have a bone for penetration.” She said and reached down and lightly stroked me. “Although, that did not seem to hamper you, little one.”

I reached over and rubbed her nipple that I had surprisingly gotten into my mouth. Barely. “I can't believe that bears three and four times my size have small penises in comparison to their body size.”

“I can have my cub show you...”

“No!” I exclaimed and she laughed. “Thanks for the offer; but, I don't need that visual.”

“I must admit that none of them have this little knob on the end.” She said and her pawed finger rubbed around the tip. “It is supposed to be more pointed and slimmer.”

“Slimmer?” I asked and then I understood. “Well, damn. I'm sorry that you haven't been getting off from sex for all these years.”

“As am I, little one.” She rumbled a growl and I shivered a good shiver. She liked that reaction and moved me up and licked my face, my chest, my member... then she was surprised when I started thrusting into her mouth. She went along with it and it didn't take me long to finish.

I moved off of her and saw her licking her lips and swallowing.

“I have never done that before.” She admitted.

“It's not something people do here, apparently.” I said and moved down to between her legs.

“Why are you doOOOing that again?!?” She almost yelped as I played with her.

“I'm... thanking you.” I said and then didn't say anything for another ten minutes. I had felt her tense up several times and she came quite a lot, then she suddenly picked me up, positioned me inside of her, and used me to get off by moving me in and out as fast as she could.

I had to admit, that was a first for me.

When she was done using me like she was alone and using a sex toy, nearly half an hour later, she said that she felt satisfied and let me go.

“You know...” I had to stand still and let my regeneration handle all the bruises I had from her gripping my body so hard. “...I could have done that.”

“No... time to ask.” She growled. “It's too bad you are not a bear yet.”

I chuckled. “I won't become a bear.” I said and laid back down on top of her on my back with my head between her breasts. “I'm a chosen hero of the Goddess Jasindia.”

“Oh? What will you become after drinking so much of me?” She asked, curious.

“Hornier.” I joked and she laughed.

“Now that I am sated and you need time to recover, I will tell you the tales you desire.”

“Oh, right.” I said and tried to cover myself. “Just... ah... ignore my erection.”

She rumbled a laugh and hugged me tightly. “Now I am sad that you won't become a bear for me.”

“Despite the tripled size and probably massive power up it would give me, I would be really disappointed that my baby machine wouldn't get any bigger.” I said. “Really, really disappointed.”

“Aww, you poor thing.” She said and licked the side of my face. “I will stop wishing for it, then.”

“Hey, you said mine was big enough!” I said loudly and she laughed again. “Just for that, I hope you're not too old to have a cub.”

“You do realize that you would have to...” She stopped talking when I moved back down between her legs. “...right now?” She asked, surprised.

“You're going to beg me to stop when you're full.” I said, determination in my voice.

“That will take a while.” She said and started to tell me the stories that her mother had told her as a cub.

I did my best to get off inside of her as many times as I could while she talked. I picked up a lot of essential information between her pants, moans and growls, and added them mentally to the Map I had. Geographical details, descriptions, and anything else that I thought was valuable.

We were at it for several more hours and by the time she spoke the last sentence of her mother's stories, she was exhausted, overly sated, and so full that her belly had a little bump in it. She hadn't begged me to stop, though.

“I have... never had... anyone...”

“I'm sorry that I went a little overboard.” I said and stroked the side of her face. “You never told me to stop.”

“Why would I?” She asked and I had to laugh.

“Sleep now.” I said and kissed her.

She closed her eyes. “Please... stay.”

“You know I can't.” I said and equipped my clothing.

“Goodbye... little man.” She said in a whisper and fell asleep.

I crept out of the darkened cave and to my surprise, the honey furred blacksmith was still there.

“You're alive!” The blacksmith said in a hushed whisper. “Hurry, before she chases after you!”

I tried not to laugh as he picked me up and took off as fast as he could. I kept casting Search spells as we moved and filled in all the information on the Map. I didn't see any of the details that his mother had described, which meant I needed to pass the info along and then have everyone search. We only had a day to look for the clues and I didn't want to waste any of the time we had.

The blacksmith stopped at his hut and put me down, then he dropped to his butt and let out a long sigh. “I am so glad that she didn't eat you.”

“I was a bit worried about that as well, so I made sure to exhaust her before trying to leave.”

“Exhaust her?” The bear asked and then he let out a kind of anguished howl. “You need to leave before she wakes.” He said and stood up. “Hurry! If she realizes you left and she hasn't marked you...”

“Marked me?” I asked, confused.

“Strong females will always try to mark the strongest male that has earned her attention.” The blacksmith said and started to jog towards the clearing.

I had to run to keep up with him. “That sounds kind of bad.”

“You saw the leader.” The blacksmith said and I had to think back to what he looked like.

“Oh, damn. The marks on his face are from his mate.” I said and the bear let out a growling laugh.

“He endangered her cubs once.”

“Yeah, we need to go.” I said and ran.

We made it back to the clearing and saw that Angel sat beside two panda cubs that were cuddled in their mother's lap.

“I have information about where to go.” I said as we slowed down. The blacksmith whispered this was close enough and we stopped twenty feet away.

“You need to leave as soon as possible.” The blacksmith bear said.

“Why?” Angel and the panda cub's mother asked at the same time.

“Day Man mated with my mother.” The blacksmith said.

“What were you thinking?” Lionel exclaimed.

“I wasn't, not really.” I said. “It just kind of happened and...”

“Now we have to run.” Nat said. “Take out the carts and let's go.”

I took out the carts and told everyone the details I had gleamed from the old bear's story.

“You are looking for No Crop Cliff.” The mother of the panda cubs said and pointed. “Thirty miles that way. Start there and work your way east.”

“Thank you.” I said.

“I only help my friend, Angel.” She said. “She cares for my cubs as if they were her own.”

“Aww! Thank you!” Angel said and carefully hugged the large bear woman's arm. “Thank you for sharing them with me, even for such a short time.”

“Thank you for the supplies.” The panda bear woman said.

“It's the least I can do for such cute babies.” Angel said. “Take care.”

The bear woman nodded and we all loaded up into the carts.

“I will come with you.” The blacksmith said. “Take out the head and tie it to the cart.”

I did so and he said I would need to give it to him to bring back. I agreed and we left the clearing at George and Sugarlick's best speed, with the blacksmith running alongside.

We made it to No Crop Cliff in record time and I repeated the details. We followed them to each landmark until we came to what used to be a small lake. It was now only a pond and it took us a bit of time using Search spells to find the old collapsed cave. The blacksmith bear made short work of digging out the thing, thanks to his skills and powerful digging claws.

Not surprisingly, only the bear and Nat wanted to come into the old cave with me. I took out an oil lamp and lit it as we ventured inside and it took a few minutes to get to the part of the old bear's story that I was searching for. Inside the cave on the back wall, were drawings. Drawings of how it all began.

“Nat, tell me you can draw better than I can.” I whispered.

“I can draw better than you can.” Nat responded.

I handed her a stack of perfect white paper and a pack of colored pencils.

“What the heck is this?” Nat asked with a chuckle.

“Something I forgot that I still had in inventory from playing with Crystal.” I said and took out a table for her and another lamp.

“Ah.” Nat said and put them down on the table and started drawing. “I'd like to meet her.”

“Give me your address and contact info.” I tapped one of the pages. “I'll send you a plane ticket to come and visit.”

Nat quickly wrote it all out and handed it to me. “You promise?”

“Assuming we make it out of this, I will not only send you a ticket, I will deliver it personally.”

Nat laughed and started drawing.

I looked at her for a moment and then looked at the first drawing. It was significant, because even though it was fairly crude and the artist wasn't really an artist, I recognized the distinct look of a shifting portal...

...just like the one that I had been sent through on the first world I had been on.

226