085 Freemartin No More
8k 24 211
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had to admit to myself that seeing my lover being lovingly caressed all over, was one of the most sensual things I had ever seen. The shearer's hands were both deft in their movements and gentle in their touch, and my mind didn't really see the fleece being removed, only what was being revealed as it disappeared.

Diana was the most human looking of the women I had been with on this world, even with her six hand sized breasts, and I actually had to keep storing my pants and underwear to clean them. Her moans and soft bleats of pleasure drove me to the brink several times. I was raring to go and my hard-on raged as I watched her soaked opening beg for me to take her.

The floor was covered in the fleece by the time the shearer was done and I could see on her face that she was as turned on as I was. She ran her hands over Diana's soft underskin and nodded her head.

The shearer had no idea what she had just unleashed.

“FINALLY!” Diana yelled and she grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me to the floor on top of her. I shoved myself inside and she bleated very loudly as my raging manhood plowed into her. I was careful of the bump and we both let ourselves enjoy it for what it was.

Two very horny people enjoying getting off on the other's pleasure.

I felt cottony softness press to my back as I had my way with Diana and the shearer's head rested on my shoulder.

“Isn't she beautiful like this?” The shearer whispered into my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. “I am never allowed to enjoy it like this when I work in the public building.”

“No... wonder.” I said and smelled her excitement. “You... think of having sex... when you see them like this, too.”

“I really do.” She said and her hands reached around me and caressed the lower pair of Diana's breasts. “I don't have the proper equipment for her, though.”

“You still... have fun.” I said and my technique faltered as her fingers brushed both Diana's opening and my thrusting penis.

“Oh my, yes.” She whispered and slid around to the front of me, then she straddled Diana's face. She let out a bleat of pleasure and looked into my eyes. “She has learned... oh... OHHHH!”

“We've had a lot of witnesses and participants during our trip.” I said and pulled out of Diana, then stood. “Open up.”

“What are...hummMM!” The shearer mumbled as I slid into her mouth and gripped the sides of her head to help her. I let myself go and she stared at me, shock on her face, then I finished. For someone that had never done it before, she took it all without a problem and swallowed. She had a kind of blissful look on her face when I pulled out, and then she was suddenly on the bottom and Diana straddled her face to muffle her moans as I entered her.

Just like Diana, I didn't need to prep her at all and easily slid in and out of her already slick opening. Diana and I kissed and made out as we both had our way with the very surprised shearer. We changed positions again after I released myself inside of her, then we got into having some real fun.

When we were done, the shearer finally understood what she had unleashed.

I carried her to her bed and laid her down on it. “Thank you for making this one of the best memories that I'll have with Diana.”

“It was my pleas... wh-what did you say?” The shearer asked, surprised.

“Her name's Diana.” I said and kissed her cheek.

“You... named the Freemartin.” She whispered and her eyes fluttered closed. “Heroes... are truly... magnificent.”

Diana leaned down on the bed and whispered into the shearer's ear for a few seconds. The sheep woman nodded and she caressed her head for a moment, then Diana stood and took my hand. We left the bedroom and went out to the front room to get dressed.

“Thank you for this.” Diana said as I handed over her clothes.

“I wasn't kidding.” I said and gave her a brief kiss. “She really did make this something that I'm going to remember for a very long time.”

“Me, too.” Diana said and then she let out a soft bleat of laughter. “My next shearing is going to be so disappointing for her.”

I had to laugh at that and we finished getting dressed. We left the small house and went back to her mother's place. The others had already made a nice place in the yard for us and I made food for everyone. No one asked why it had taken so long for us to return and we didn't offer. I was pretty sure everyone could smell it on us, anyway.

We spent the rest of the day there and had both Diana and the healer settled into their rooms, then we waited for half of the next day for whatever Diana was waiting for. She hadn't pleaded or anything, just simply asked me to wait. I did, without question, and I was very glad that I had.

The shearer showed up at the house, just after noon, and she carried a large bundle. “I stayed up all night getting this damn thing made!” She said, slightly angry, and gave it to Diana. “I hope you're happy!”

Diana held the bundle tightly and leaned down to give the shearer a kiss. “I am. Thank you.”

The shearer's face flushed red, gave us all a glare as if daring us to say something, then she took off at a jog.

“I'm not even going to ask.” Nat said as she grinned at me.

“It's a great little story, if you're into threesomes and having a penis thrown in there somewhere.” I joked.

“Oooookaaay. Hard pass.” Nat waved me away and laughed.

“This is for you.” Diana said with a soft and tender voice as she unfolded the bundle. It was a fleece blanket, just enough for one person to fit under. “You will always have a part of me with you.”

“Awww! That's so sweet.” Nat gushed.

I took the blanket and hugged it as I took in a breath through my nose. “It smells like you.”

Diana nodded and caressed my hands on the blanket.

I folded it up and stored it, then took her into my arms and kissed her for several minutes.

“I think that's our cue to leave.” Sugarlick said jokingly.

I ended the kissing session and nodded. “Goodbye, Diana.” I touched her belly. “You will always have something of me with you, too.”

Diana gave me a knowing smile. “Yes, your enchanted armor plates will be passed down for generations within our family.”

I chuckled and gave her another quick kiss. “I'm just glad it worked, even if it is a lot weaker than it should be.” I said and hugged her mother.

We loaded up into George the horse man's cart after that quick goodbye. There were not a lot of places left for us to visit before we went to the capital, especially since a couple of the villages were empty. We would still need to pass through them, however. I had no idea at the time that I had been so close to the capital when I had first arrived here and had been moving away from it the entire time.

Now it was time to correct that mistake. With George's fast running and only a couple of healers, two horse women, one tiny researcher, and Nat in the cart with me, his burden was much less than it had been the day before.

Diana's brother and his mate came down the road towards his mother's house and saw us. He hopped a little when he saw his sister with horns, then he charged at her. His mother and his mate yelled at him to stop and Diana smiled. After a quick dash to the side to remove a lot of her brother's momentum and a loud sound of bone on bone as their two heads slammed together, her much larger brother was unconscious on the ground a second later.

“All right, now we can go.” I said and nearly everyone laughed. I waved to a very happy Diana and she waved back enthusiastically as her sister-in-law tried to revive her brother.

We left the settlement a few minutes later and made our way back through the route I had taken to get there. It went just as I thought it would. Even knowing the language now, none of them wanted anything to do with us, not even the pigs with the nice inn.

We stayed for several days, because it was too nice of a place to not enjoy it. Plus, I had promised myself I would relax and that Nat and Paula would have a vacation out of this trip. They hadn't been there before or realized how nice it was until we were there for a night. They didn't mind staying a few days, either. Of course, I didn't see much of them for most of that. I had expected it and only smiled at them when they eventually showed up to head out.

The Coon village was not empty when we reached it. It was full of rats, both normal and humanoid. I met with the village leader to see what was going on and he let me know that my help clearing out two villages for them to populate had made their people become strong with numbers before they could do it on their own.

After another brief exchange, he informed me that they would be assaulting the forces of the beast kingdom as soon as they finished making enough weapons for war.

As a chosen of the goddess and for helping them gain a foothold on the surface, my people and I were allowed passage through their territory. Needless to say, I accepted the small wooden shield with the rat emblem on it gratefully and we left without even stopping to eat. The cat village I had cleaned out had even more rats and rat people in it and they waved us through with the shield.

“This... could be a real problem.” Nat whispered to me as we sped through the next village of bovines, the first village I had visited. They ran at the sight of the cart and no one tried to stop us or even looked our way.

“We're going to the capital, so all we can do is tell them what's going on.” I said.

“Damon, we're the goddess' chosen heroes. We need to do something about this.” Nat said.

“I am doing something about it.” I said and she raised her eyebrows at me. “Even if we stopped and killed all the rats in the village, you heard what that first rat said. They've been prepping for this for years. The ones we just passed are only the scouts that are checking the area.”

Nat opened her mouth to argue, then she sighed. “You mean there's probably thousands of them.”

“Oh, I'd say a lot more than that. They are only half our size and you and I are a normal height. What are they going to be like fighting against people like George? Or the rams? Or the bears?”

Nat stared at me and didn't know what to say.

“Yeah, now you're getting it.” I said and it was my turn to sigh. “Even if my armor wasn't damaged and was at full power, I would still be swarmed before I killed several hundred, maybe a thousand or two.”

“It's the scale.” Nat said and I nodded.

“A very powerful person can handle a lot; but, sheer numbers, even at low levels, can overwhelm you.”

“Let's get to the capital. The least we can do is warn them.” Nat said.

I chuckled. “Uh huh. Do you really think they don't know this is brewing?” I asked. “You haven't noticed that they aren't establishing colonies farther away from the capital?”

Nat took in a sharp breath. “The rats are going to lay siege to it!”

“You got it.” I said and reached out to pat George on the shoulder. “We need to go really fast.” I said as he came to a stop to turn and look at me. I slipped off two of my Earth enchanted rings and handed them to him. “Have fun.”

George neighed happily as he received a double boost to his Strength and Vitality. “You will need to hold on.” He cautioned us as he gave a wicked grin to Sugarlick, which let her know that she was going to get it good from him later, and she drooled a little.

We all hunkered down into the cart and held on, heard George snort and huff as he hoofed at the ground in preparation, then he took off. My hair whipped around my face and I suddenly regretted not getting my own hair cut by the shearer to have something made for Diana.

211