211 Hip To Be Square
1.2k 14 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we travelled to the right floor of the same massive building to go to the transport facility, I received a lot of very odd looks from the people we passed. I didn't vocalize my observations, mainly because I saw each and every wince that Sandra made when she saw those looks. It didn't take a genius to put one and one together to make two. My breakfast actions had been shared with everyone.

When we entered the facility, I saw all three of my co-summoners give me the same odd look. This time I did sigh, because it meant they were already being severely influenced by their forced reprogramming.

“I take it you 'heard' what happened.” I said to Clark as a conversation opener.

“Damon, why did you do that?” Carol asked instead of him.

“I'm a great cook and wanted to share breakfast in bed with the woman I pleasured last night.” I responded and both she and Connie blushed a little. “I didn't realize my social protocols haven't been installed yet and made a mistake.”

Sandra blushed this time. “N-no, it... it was my fault. I didn't think to ask if he knew anything about it.”

“You can't take the blame for that.” Clark said.

“You... you're right. I shouldn't.” Sandra said, her blush fading as she backed down from the potential argument. She took a deep breath and let it out. “I'm sorry that I didn't mention it, because it could have sparked a priority Network connection to add the proper update for him.”

I didn't say anything about that or seeing the proof of how pacifistic these people were. Clark hadn't really admonished her, he only made a confrontational statement to counter hers, and Sandra had crumpled immediately and agreed with him.

“Did it give you a priority update?” Connie asked me.

“No.” I said and shook my head. “I haven't gained any new information concerning that.”

Clark, Connie, Carol, and Sandra gasped. It was so similar that I was too surprised to realize right away what my words could mean. It wasn't until Sandra spoke with sadness and hugged me that it hit me.

“We need to run a full diagnostic on you right away. If your broadcasting and receiving system is either damaged or broken, we might have to Purge you and install new ones.” Sandra said and her lips softly kissed my neck.

“Oh, no! A Purge this soon?” Carol asked, clearly shocked. “He could be damaged as well as lose all of his progress!”

I wisely kept my mouth shut and didn't tell them that I hadn't gained any levels at all, let alone levels in my fake class of Techno-programmer.

“We might not have any choice.” Sandra said, her voice even, as if I was going to die. “I'm sure the three of you will help me take care of him afterwards.”

“Of course we will.” Connie said and walked over to me. “Damon, I give you my word that you will be well taken care of until you recover.”

I almost felt her sincerity as she looked up into my eyes and I smiled, because we hadn't started off this mission on a good footing and I thought she resented me for how I acted, then she reached up and pulled my head down to press her lips to mine. I opened my mouth in surprise from the sudden and unexpected kiss and her tongue took full advantage of the opportunity.

I wasn't sure why I didn't try to push her away, until I felt myself grow hard and our automatic friendship connection as heroes flared. It was like we had been great friends for years and I felt her fully accepting both the connection and her feelings for me.

“Mmmm.” Connie moaned and kissed me like she loved me with all her heart.

I had the distinct impression that I shouldn't disappoint her, so I reached down and grabbed her ass like I had with the custodian earlier.

Connie broke the kiss and shivered in my arms as she held onto me. “Ohhh, that... that was niiiice.”

Carol looked both embarrassed and turned on, Clark just nodded, and Sandra looked proud.

I didn't ask Connie about what just happened, mainly because my hardness was still pressed against her. She didn't look like she was going to let me go anytime soon. “Are you okay?”

“I will be if you agree to take me to lunch.” Connie said and lifted her head to look at me.

I was about to agree, since it was the least I could do after a kiss like that, and I glanced at Sandra to see if she would object.

“Damon, you don't have to look for my approval to do things, even though you agreed to be my second custodian.” Sandra said, almost magnanimously.

Clark and Carol gasped as Connie blushed.

“I'm sorry, I didn't think that was official, since he didn't know.” Connie said.

“It's not, which is why I said he doesn't have to seek my permission.” Sandra said.

That was definitely her being magnanimous. I thought at the almost smug look on her face. I really need access to the Network to check on a few things.

“Then I will see you at lunch.” Connie said to me, gave me a brief kiss, and let me go. We all ignored the wet spot on her skirt and she ignored us ignoring it. “I'll be back after cleaning up.”

We all nodded and she left with a walk that drew attention to her hips. It wasn't like a huge sway or anything, though. It was just eye-catching. I felt a hand on my arm and turned my head to lock eyes with Carol. I felt that connection between us and she blushed, because she could feel the strong connection as well.

“I wish I had this deep of a connection with my husband.” Carol whispered and then she kissed me.

I could feel the conflict she felt, because she hadn't kissed another man in years. She wasn't inexperienced, however. I responded to her loving attention in kind and she pretty much melted into my arms and against me. I didn't let my hands roam, though. This kiss wasn't about that.

After a few minutes, Carol broke the kiss and the disappointment on her face was clear. “If I asked you to take me to bed, you wouldn't, would you?”

I thought about telling her that I would never break her marriage vows like that and remembered what happened between myself and Eileen. She had been separated for years and it was only because of me that she finally had the grounds for a full divorce. My indecision must have shown on my face, because Carol's blush went to a deep red and her own face had a similar expression.

“I'm not gay.” Clark said with a teasing smile and put his hand on my shoulder. His eyes widened at the strength of the connection between us and his teasing smile changed to a genuine one. “I wouldn't mind kicking back on a patio deck and relaxing as we shared a few beers.”

I nodded and looked back at Carol. Before I could deny the need on her face and in her thoughts, she kissed me again. It went on for several more minutes, until Connie entered the room again.

“You don't have to stop because of me. We're dead, remember?” Connie reminded us.

Carol gasped and her blush almost immediately disappeared. “I'm not waiting for another chance!”

Before I could do more than see Sandra and Connie laugh, Carol hauled me into the booth portion of the transportation facility and pulled off her clothes.

“Carol...” I started to protest.

“We're going to be declared dead back home.” Carol said and unzipped her sports bra to reveal fairly nice breasts that had been a little squished inside her constrictive top. “My marriage is over and all my misgivings about how I feel are gone.”

“But...”

“I'll get new clothes that fit later.” Carol said and pulled off her plain panties that had dug into her skin at her waist and tops of her thighs.

I couldn't stop my fingers from tracing the lines. “What happened?”

“Optimization. My nanobots are working overtime to fix years of sagging and excess weight.” Carol said and her hands dug at my shirt and the buttons. She made short work of them.

“You know what's going to happen.” I whispered and she nodded as my shirt hit the floor. “When did you get that information?”

“During the general update at 08 Local Time.” Carol said and her hands didn't stop as she pulled my pants and boxer shorts down.

“Specifics?” I asked as she knelt and stared at my erection.

“Only generalities. It would take a supervisor's request to receive a full accounting experience.” Carol said and her tongue darted out and tasted the tip that was leaking. She made several smacking sounds, as if she was savoring the flavor, then she slipped her lips around my hardness and went as deep as she could without choking.

I felt our connection flare and I twitched inside her mouth. Carol moaned at the evidence that I was going to enjoy this as much as she was, then she started moving. Her eyes were closed as she seemed to lose herself in the act of giving me pleasure and I could feel that she was pleasuring herself by giving pleasure to me. It was almost hypnotic as she worked me over.

Suddenly, I was pouring myself into her mouth and down her throat and Carol's moans were loud as she swallowed. She didn't stop for several minutes after I was done and she opened her eyes to look up at me.

“You're still hard after that?” Carol asked, a little surprised.

“It's going to take more than a fantastic blowjob to satisfy me.” I said and reached down to lift her up and briefly hugged her close. She had a happy look on her face at the compliment and then she gasped as I kept lifting and sat her on top of my chest with her legs over my shoulders.

“OHHH!” Carol gasped as I went to town on her dripping slit. She panted as my tongue plundered the edge of her depths and then I suctioned my lips around her nub and she cried out as she came hard.

I carefully laid her down on a bed of our clothing and looked deep into her eyes as I slowly entered her warm tightness. Even though she just had an orgasm and had relaxed down there, she was still extremely tight.

“You're... so much bigger... than I'm used to.” Carol whispered as I moved deeper into her.

“I'll be gentle.” I whispered back and she looked a little disappointed as I settled all the way inside of her. “At first.”

Carol bit her lip as anticipation bloomed on her face. I moved back out slowly and then back in. She started panting again and her anticipation grew as I picked up a little speed. It wasn't much of a change and her body reacted like it was getting little shocks every time I buried myself inside of her. I used a mind spell on her and discovered she had never had an orgasm from having sex.

I was not going to disappoint her, so I picked up speed. Carol's panting changed to laboured breathing and I went faster. She was really getting into it and her hands scrambled to try and urge me to go faster, because she was feeling herself getting closer and that was something she had never felt before.

I was tempted to drag things out and make it become a really explosive first orgasm for her, then chose to just let her body decide when it was enough. I could give her better ones after her first one. My speed picked up and Carol's legs were shaking as I pumped in and out of her in a rhythm so fast that all she could do was hold onto my shoulders.

“AHHHHH!” Carol screamed at the top of her lungs as she came. Her back arched, as if she was in extreme pain, then her eyes rolled up inside her head and she passed out.

I slowed down and came to a stop and felt like laughing. I wasn't even close to getting off myself and Carol was completely out of it. I checked her with several diagnostic spells and she would be unconscious for several hours, which meant my work was done. I slipped out of her, my erection slicked up with thick white fluid that wasn't mine, and I laid down beside her.

“I wonder why I'm not turned off after seeing that?” Connie asked and I looked over at the open door. I held a hand out to her over Carol's unconscious form and Connie didn't hesitate as she took it. She didn't react until she tried to kneel beside us and she gasped when her bare calf brushed against Carol's thigh. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she collapsed next to Carol.

“Contact transference?” Sandra asked, surprised. She reached down and touched Connie, only to get nothing. She knelt and touched Carol's thigh and didn't react at all. “Well, that's interesting.”

“It might be because of who we are.” Clark said and he didn't try to touch anyone. “I'm going to pass on the touchy-feely stuff until you can work out what happened.”

“That's a good idea.” Sandra said. “We have two incapacitated heroes and if something happens...”

“I'll take care of it.” I said.

Both Sandra and Clark laughed.

“Hey, a programmer has a lot of power.” I said, half-jokingly, and they kept laughing.

“All right, Power Programmer.” Sandra said when she calmed down. “Put your pants on and get to work.”

“Yes, ma'am.” I said and and eased my pants out from under Carol's feet and slipped them on. I didn't miss the amused look on Sandra's face because I forwent underwear and did exactly as she ordered.

I sat at the terminal I had used before and almost immediately saw all of the restrictions that had been placed on it. I chuckled and easily bypassed them all with simple tricks, then I pulled up the logs for the last Network general update. I needed to know what exactly had been recorded if the people I interacted with had reacted like they had.

It took me almost six hours to dig out the data packets from the massive amount of information that was disseminated each and every day. Because it was the general update, it had something inside for everyone, from the highest echelons of their society to the lowest of custodians.

Oh, fuck. I thought as I read exactly what had been shared with the general population. That was not good. Not good at all.

Once I had the data locations for what I was looking for, I easily went into the read-only next update being prepared and saw another reference to me, or to the non-quantifiable variable named 'Demon Custodian'. It was definite proof that my nanobots were not connected to the Network and they weren't receiving the updates.

Well, it wasn't like they would work on me, anyway. Thought, because my own class wouldn't allow it. It was called Devourer for a reason and my Troubleshooter job could not be altered by anything, by order of the gods. That did make me wonder what my nanobots were doing if they couldn't alter my brain chemistry to add new information, though.

I just had to figure out some way to communicate with something that a planet-wide wireless Network couldn't connect to.

58