035 Her First Time
15.7k 26 268
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I reached for the cat woman's ass and rubbed it with my armored hands.

“Rrrowwww.” The cat woman said, which surprised me. I was supposed to hear what she said in my own language, then I held in my laugh. I did hear what she said, which was an inarticulate cat pleasure sound. I stored my gauntlets and the cat women beside the bed sat up straight and stared at me. They didn't say anything, though.

I moved my hands around to the front of her waist and undid her pants, then moved my hands to her hips and pulled. A little stub of a tail popped out and she wiggled her ass a bit more, so I stopped pulling. I leaned in close and looked at the four inch stub that looked like it had been hacked off with a jagged blade and touched it with my fingers.

“N-n-no, don't... don't touch my shame.” The cat woman said, her voice full of sadness.

“He's actually touching it.” One of the others whispered.

“Does he not understand what it means to have our tails docked?” Another asked, just as quietly.

I slid my hand to the spot just in front of the tail on her lower back and scratched her there.

“MRROOWWW!” She yelled and her hands and feel gripped the bed covering and tore into it.

Okay, no doing that during sex while facing her. Got it. I thought and stopped.

“The stranger knows some things.” The third one whispered.

“P-please, hurry.” The cat woman in front of me said.

My armor legs and waist were pretty much one piece, so I stored the lower half of my armor and left on my boots, arms, chest, and helm. I would respect their culture to not reveal my face unless necessary. I stored the cotton underlay and my underwear, which I could equip in full again in an instant, and my erection stood out. The three cat women observing started purring at the sight of it.

I smiled inside my helm and pulled the cat woman's pants down to her knees. I was both surprised and delighted when I saw that her fur was only covering half of her ass. The bare spot started just under her tail and went in a perfect triangle shape that curved down to the tops of her thighs. I had to assume it was the same on the front to leave her bottom bare, because she definitely looked like she had the right woman parts in front of me.

It confirmed for me that they were transformed humans into beasts and not beasts becoming humans, because it would look quite a bit different if she was a full cat. I was relieved as I reached for her and her purr doubled as I touched her to confirm my thoughts. I found all the right parts in the right spots, and the fur around her tail puffed right out.

“Oh, please... hurry! It burns, Savior! Make it burn for you!”

I moved forward and touched myself to her burning hot flesh. It seemed a lot hotter than anything I had ever touched before, so she might literally mean she was burning up and needed me to take her. I rubbed the tip over her and her purring intensified.

“I take this maidenhood in Goddess Jasindia's name.” I said and all four cat women froze in shock. “Please accept this first blood as tribute!” I said and shoved myself all the way in.

“MRROOWWW!” The cat woman yelled and tried to struggle.

I held on and stayed inside. “Please relax. The pain will ease soon.”

She stilled and turned her head to look at me. “I understood you!”

“When you presented yourself to me, I asked Goddess Jasindia for a blessing. She granted me the ability to hear and talk to you.” I said.

“No, I mean I can't hear the language of the gods from you anymore!” She said, almost frantically. “My claim for you was based on being the first to...”

I imagined that I was speaking to another human. “How is this? Can you understand me now?”

She visibly relaxed. “You can still speak it.”

I stopped imaging. “I'm still speaking it, you just hear your own language.”

“When we reach my village, please speak as the gods do and do not speak to anyone.” She said. “We will handle everything.”

I turned my head and the three women beside the bed nodded. “All right, I'll let you handle it.”

“Thank you, Savior.” She said and braced herself. “The soreness has eased. Please continue.”

I eased myself out and saw a little bit of blood. “Are you sure...”

“Yes.” She said, so I slid back in.

“He doesn't have any barbs.” One of them whispered.

“He's not trying to impregnate her, so it shouldn't matter.” Another said. “It's like playing with one of the youths before they claimed their first kill, then they become men and grow barbs.”

“How old are the youths when you do that?” I asked, not really into the sex, because the cat woman wasn't reacting like a normal woman would.

“They aren't allowed out of the village to hunt alone until they are in their eighteenth turn.” One of them said. “Then they become a viable male for mating.”

“What about the women?” I asked.

“Some, like us, never leave the village.” Another said. “I am in my twenty-eighth turn.”

“Thirtieth.” The third said.

“Twenty-first.” The first one said.

I rubbed my hands on the lower back of the one I was having pretty boring sex with. “How old are you?”

“Twenty-fifth.” She said. “I had hoped that my first mating would have been special.”

I held in my sigh and stopped moving my hips. “Give me a moment.” I said and pulled all the way out. I wiped myself off and turned away from them, then searched through my inventory for the several packs of condoms that I never got around to using.

I found them and looked at the one that I had bought as a joke for Lisa when we were dating. She laughed and laughed at the thing, because it was called the Tickler and was covered in little nubs. She swore I was never getting that thing anywhere near her sensitive parts, even as a joke, and I had stored it and forgotten about it, as well as the condoms, since after we broke up I didn't have sex.

I took it out and applied it to my waning erection and grew hard again. I rubbed my thumb over the surface and the hard nubs gave me a weird sensation, so I could only imagine what this was going to feel like for the cat woman.

“Is something wrong?” One of them asked.

“No, I was just fixing my 'youth' problem.” I said and turned back.

“MROW!” The three observing exclaimed in surprise. I didn't just have the few barbs a male normally had on his penis, it was literally covered in them.

“I hope you're ready for this.” I said and rubbed the nubbed tip against her.

“What did you... MROWW!” She yelled as I slid inside and all those little nubs rubbed all of her insides at the same time. Her body writhed and her hands tore up the bedding as I slowly slid back out and back in. Her purr made her vibrate so hard that I could feel it and the feeling went right down my spine and my erection became so hard that it hurt. I felt the need to come as quickly as possible, so I gave up on being nice and gentle for her first time and rammed myself as hard and as fast as I could into her.

The three observers were on their hands and knees and were purring as I pounded their companion, who was quite literally going crazy as she trembled, shook, and came over and over. She growled and purred and shouted as I slammed myself inside of her and she gripped me so tightly that I thought the nubbed condom was going to tear her up and make her bleed. All it did was make her react more.

“MMMMRRRRROOOOWWWWWW!” She yelled as she came and dropped her head to the bed, her body and her energy spent.

I pulled out and stored the condom, because I absolutely needed to save it, then I came all over her ass and her womanhood. I had been saving it up for a while, so there was a lot of it and it was pretty damn thick. It also wasn't the nice pearly white it used to be, which meant that a lot of the little guys in there had expired a while ago.

I sat back onto the bed, my Stamina down to almost nothing after that burst of energy, and I looked at the huge mess I had made.

The three cat women purred even louder at the sight, then I was suddenly watching the three of them take off their scarves and lick every little bit of it off of her. I caught sight of their long tongues and saw all of the little barbs on them as they licked up everything, even licking the one I just had sex with between her legs. They lapped everything up, then licked everything again to make sure they got it all.

No wonder normal sex wasn't working for her. She's probably desensitized to anything that's not rough. I thought. If she gets licked regularly by tongues like that... I stopped thinking about it when one of the cat women turned to look at me. I finally got to see their faces and was shocked to see that they had human faces... for the most part.

It was a woman's normal face, with lips, eyes, and a human nose... and she also had short whiskers, bushier eyebrows, and patches of fur on the sides of their cheeks. If I remembered my cat anatomy correctly, they had scent glands there and the fur helped disperse their pheromones. Their hair was a mix of fur and human-like hair, too.

Some of my expulsions had splashed onto me as well and she bent down to lick my thigh. It tickled and I had a hard time not laughing at it. The other two saw what she was doing and let out a short meow of surprise, then they turned and started licking my other thigh. I couldn't stop my laugh this time and they traced the dribbles up to my softening erection.

“No, don't lick it.” I said when one went to do just that.

“Savior's Favorite.” She said and the one I had just had sex with turned around. She had her scarf off already and she looked half asleep. “He is saving it for you.”

Her purr started again and she crawled over to me as the others moved to the side.

“Your tongue will tear my... oh, Jesus!” I thought as she licked me. I had never felt anything like it before and I grew hard for her, which made it a lot easier for her to lick me. She took full advantage of that and by the time she finished cleaning up the mess, I was ready to burst again. I grabbed it with my hand and jerked on myself, then came again. I splashed it on her face and I turned towards the others and gave them some, too.

They all purred loudly and another round of cleaning happened, including them cleaning each other's faces and kissing. That was a little surprising, until I saw them french kissing and they were competing and cleaning each other's teeth. I laid back on the bedding, pretty much exhausted and spent. I used Minor Healing and felt the damage on my penis from her tongue fade away.

I equipped my full set of armor, just in case, and my 'favorite' cuddled into my side. I'm actually surprised they all didn't try to have a go at me. I thought, quite stupidly. They knew just as much as I did that I couldn't go another round like that. Not right away, anyway. The other three cat women took subservient positions and cuddled my legs. I didn't know why I knew that, though.

I spent some silver to clean the condom, marked it onto its own hotkey to equip it, and closed my eyes. I definitely needed to sleep after all of that. My thoughts drifted off as I thought about different sex positions, then remembered their articulated paw hands and their three inch claws that could tear me to shreds. Yeah, it was going to be doggy-style from now on.

268