Cleanse
493 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, where's the shampoo in there, there's one vixen in particular that I'd love to lather up~"

Lily's comment made Emily's eyes go wide, much to Ceecee's amusement, the Gardevoir looking around the stall and finding a plastic bottle in a holder above them, likely completely unused guessing from its weight. Before she could pass it over to her girlfriend though, one rather important detail caught her eye-

"Lily, the beanie."

A quick look at Skuntank's head did indeed reveal the continuing presence of her beanie on the top of her head, right underneath the tip of her tail, the color of the fabric blending in with her fur so well it almost looked natural at a glance.

"Oh, oops~"

Only at a glance though, Lily pulling it off and tossing it out of the stall with one swift motion, revealing an unkempt mess of curly hair underneath, to the extent where Emily was internally curious as to how did the Skuntank even manage to fit all that under her hat in the first place.

"That's better. Aight, hopefully this place actually has running hot water..."

"Even if it doesn't, I'm sure Emily could figure something out for us all~"

The Braixen couldn't help but quietly giggle at that suggestion as Ceecee pointed the shower head at the wall next to her and opened the tap, the other hand feeling the temperature out as she adjusted it bit by bit.

"I-i-it'd p-probably b-be c-c-closer t-to a s-sauna..."

"Also nice~ don't think I've ever been in one before, hah."

Emily might not have felt as self conscious anymore about her eyes venturing over to Lily's prominent bosom, wobbling softly with her every giggle, but she still tried to not keep on staring all of the time, glancing at Ceecee finally wrapping up finding the right temperature- right before pointing the shower head at them all, Lily and Emily alike wincing a bit at pleasantly hot water suddenly splashing against them as Ceecee affixed the head at the top of the stall.

"OOoohhhhhh... that's nice, ahhn..."

They might have just been caused by the water, but Lily's moans sure didn't help Emily's fluster any, cheeks as bright as ever as she shifted around to get her fur wet all around, inadvertently bumping into either of the other two here and there, the sensation equal parts soft and arousing every time.

"Aaahh, hot showers are something else. Oh~ something I was always curious about Emily, do Fire types always take hot showers like these?"

A question she could actually answer got the gears in Emily's head turning, the vixen nodding as she watched the Skuntank open the shampoo bottle, pouring a generous amount on her other paw.

"P-pretty m-m-much, y-yeah... m-my n-n-normal ones a-are e-even w-warmer th-th-than this..."

"Oh let us know if that's too cold or anything Emily, we could probably stomach a couple degrees higher-"

"N-n-no no, i-it's fine, i-it's n-n-not c-cold o-o-or anything, j-just n-not as w-warm as I-I-I u-usually d-do."

"Well in that regard, nothing stops us from getting lathered up now, does it~?"

Lily wasn't gonna wait for an answer, an arm wrapping around Emily and pulling her in after Ceecee's concerned comment, immediately working the shampoo into her warm, bright fur, the vixen squirming and shaking underneath all the touch. Her facing away from the Skuntank meant that the Gardevoir got to see her expressions on full display though, and they were something adorable to behold, even with Lily only massaging her shoulders for the time being.

"Goodness, you're really tense Emily. Are you always tensed up like that~?"

The attention being brought to her body feeling like it was always wound up made Emily try to forcefully relax, voluntarily lowering her shoulders before feeling Ceecee's hand on her cheek, gently guiding her attention up at her face.

"^Shhh, it's fine, she's good at this, let her do her magic here~^"

And if guidance wasn't helpful enough, the light kiss that followed made it really stick, Emily not quite as taken aback as the first time, but it made her blush quite a bit regardless as she tried to figure out how to reciprocate, paws fidgeting in place between doing something in return and staying still. Fortunately, Ceecee knew just what to do here, reaching to grab the shampoo from her girlfriend before letting go of Emily and shaking the bottle in front of her snout.

"R-right!"

The Braixen wasted no time lathering her paws, Ceecee's psychic grip taking the bottle away afterwards as Emily looked up her front, trying to figure out where to start much to the recipient's amusement, eventually settling on the same place as Lily- shoulders. Ceecee closing her eyes right away with a quiet sigh at her comfortably warm touch was very reassuring, not to mention somewhat arousing, promptly motivating the vixen to keep going, washing away all the grime on the Gardevoir's arms.

"How's it feel Cee~?"

"Ohhh... imagine that warmed seat from the balcony but wherever she touches, gods..."

The praise sure didn't help Emily's fluster any, though it was a solid motivator to keep going, the Braixen taking the safe choice and moving up onto Ceecee's head as Lily began to lather her back, making her squirm every so often as she passed the good deed on. The height difference made it a bit tricky especially when maintaining the right distance from Ceecee's front spike, especially when it came to lathering the back of her head, but it was a challenge Emily was more than glad to take on, biting her lip as she went through her hair.

And got an answer to her own internal question of 'what does a Gardevoir look like without the front lock covering half their face', as she briefly lifted it up. Something told her the answer of 'flustered, giggly and lightly moaning' would probably not be universally applicable, but it most definitely did apply here, cutting through her shyness even further as she moved onto the sides and the spikes that laid flat against Ceecee's head-

Only to see the Gardevoir giggle at the touch, squirming more than she'd seen Ceecee do so far, taking Emily by surprise and making her stop just to be safe, Lily chiming in with her own chuckle at the sight-

"Oh she's just ticklish there, you're fine Emily~"

"Ticklish is putting it lightly, heh."

Emily nodded, about ready to move past that and towards the more forbidden regions before getting a sly idea- and finally an opportunity to act on her own and not just squirm at the other girls' actions that was unlikely to backfire, withdrawing her paws for a moment before reaching back there and doubling down, teasing the firm yet flexible spikes between her warm fingers, lathering them up as Ceecee broke into laughter and wriggling again, Lily joining her out of amusement.

After a few seconds though, the Braixen felt and saw her arms get gripped in Ceecee's shimmering psychic grip, gentle yet firm as it pushed them away from her head, letting the Gardevoir actually catch her breath and give both Emily and Lily a bit of a stink eye.

"Okay, okay, phew- I think that's enough of that for now."

Even if Ceecee's expression was already mild, it only softened further upon seeing and sensing the pang of worry cross Emily's face as to whether she'd accidentally gone too far, making Gardevoir sigh a bit as she smiled-

"Don't worry Emily, it's all good- just that one person doing that to me on a regular basis is plenty-"

"I can't help it dear~"

"Uh-huh- can't help it how?"

"Can't help that your laughter is so cute~"

Lily's answer did successfully shut Ceecee up with a bright blush and a shy glance to the side, the fluster breaking onto her pale skin much more visibly than on either of the other two, making both her girlfriend and their newly made friend giggle a bit, the latter sound in particular bringing a smile to everyone else's faces.

"Y-y-yeah, i-i-it is."

Oh gods, she's learning how to tease for herself.

The follow up made Lily stop in the middle of the lathering and pull the smaller vixen into a tight hug with a drawn out 'awwwwww', embarrassment returning to Emily with vengeance as Ceecee spoke up afterwards-

"Thank you~, though yours is still cuter."

Might be learning how to dish out, but is just as vulnerable to taking it herself as ever judging by how much harder she blushed in response to that, squirming in Lily's arms~

Lily who had been almost non stop giggling for a while, her chest and tummy pressing into Emily's back as she held the Braixen close, one soapy paw moving up to stroke her head, doubling as lathering it up. The pleasant touch was already almost enough to break through the vixen's embarrassment, but once the Skuntank also went for her big ears there was no coming back, Emily's eyes closing as her breath grew more shallow, every touch along her sensitive ears making her squirm and her foot twitch.

"And here I thought my ears were sensitive~ I barely started and you already look like you're halfway there Emily, teehee."

The flood of wonderful touch was so intense Emily only barely reacted to the further tease, expression twisting before yet another gentle stroke returned it back to the soft moan it was before, the rest of her body having a fitting, and no less intense reaction at that, catching Ceecee's eye in particular.

"Hey, leave some for me now-"

Before Emily knew what was happening, her other ear was also being teased and stroked, the slow, sensual touch not particularly effective in cleaning it, but perfect for working the vixen up even further, the resulting squeal at least half an octave higher than anything that came before it. Ceecee and Lily needed only a brief glance at each other to know exactly what to do now, both girls bringing their other hands in on the action as they slowed down even further, fingertips and blunt claws taking their sweet time sliding along the sensitive skin as Emily got warmer and warmer all around, feeling a very literal fever pitch as she was being brought to the most intense climax of her life.

And the first one tonight.

Ceecee wouldn't let it be a quick process either, mental bond with the vixen and the skunk alike letting her keep a close eye on the former and the latter updated on how close Emily was getting, always slowing down juuuust enough to keep her from ending their little premature fun too early. Despite the music of Emily's moans continuing to grace the other two's ears though, they both knew perfectly well that it had to come to its natural conclusion eventually- nothing worse than someone too into edging after all.

Not that the vixen herself could know, eyes rolled up to the back of her head at this point as she shook on her toes, paws left shaking in mid air at all the stimulation, girldick throbbing amidst her fur, desperately begging for any touch of its own at this point. And Ceecee would oblige, passing over a word to up the pace and finish this to Lily as she reached down with one hand, face leaning in close to the target of all their teasing-

"Good girl~"

As she gently grasped the Braixen's dick, carefully delivering the final few strokes needed to push Emily over the brink- at least intending to, not needing to even finish the first for the girl to let loose with a squeal so loud a good chunk of the party had probably heard it, the vixen's orgasmic moans only making the couple smile wider. Her body temperature briefly spiking into the painful to the touch range did take them aback just a bit, but thankfully the constant downpour of water helped in quenching the freshly spent fox, Lily's arms moving down to simultaneously hold her close and keep her standing upright as all the tension left Emily's body in an instant.

The tension wasn't the only thing that left Emily's body though, Ceecee licking her lips at the sight of a rather modest spurt that left her girldick, throbs soon turning completely dry as the bliss left her panting and shaking. Not much in terms of volume- but a whole ton when it came to only making the Braixen look even cuter, especially with her arms soon reaching around the Gardevoir's body to hold her closer, Emily wanting as much touch as she could get her paws on in her afterglow, and both women were more than glad to provide.

For a good few minutes, the only sound in the shower stall was water passively rinsing the trio as they were locked in a group hug, Cee's small adjustment of turning herself to the side to not poke at Emily with her fin sufficient to keep them all pressed together safely, hands and paws gently stroking each other's backs as everyone caught their breath.

Eventually, Emily finally came back to, signaled first and foremost by an embarrassed feeling beginning to bloom within her at what had just happened, Ceecee's hand moving over from petting her tail to gently stroking the top of her head as she smiled down at the vixen, speaking up privately-

"^How was it?^"

Emily glanced up at her for a moment before looking away, her blush more prominent than before as she had to suppress an urge to just bury her face in something soft at all that, largely because the nearest soft thing to bury her face in was Ceecee's boob.

"^You don't have to be shy about it Emily, we certainly enjoyed it, and, well~^"

Ceecee giggled quietly at the image of an orgasmic Braixen from a few minutes before, her climax one of the more intense ones she'd ever felt.

"^Something tells me you did too.^"

"^I-i-it w-w-was s-so i-intense...^"

"^Much better than just doing it yourself, eh?^"

Even her bright, embarrassed blush couldn't stop Emily from nodding firmly at that, Ceecee's light headpats that followed forcing a smile onto the vixen's snout.

"^Need a moment?^"

"^N-no... w-well, I-I d-don't th-think s-so, h-hopefully b-by the t-t-time we f-finish th-the sh-shower I-I'm r-r-ready again...^"

"^Eager to get right back into the heat of things arencha?^"

The flustered, high pitched squeak that left Emily at that made Ceecee hold her that much closer, Lily finally catching onto some conversation being done in there behind her back- or rather right in front of her face.

"Oi, whattcha chatting about~?"

"I was just checking up on her in case she needed a moment."

"Ha, of course she does, even I'd need a good couple minutes after something like that. You've been quite pent up for a while eh Emily~?"

"Y-y-yeah..."

"Well, that's what we're here for, to give you a hand with that so to say~ I had no idea your ears would be so sensitive though."

"M-me n-n-neither, th-they aren't th-that s-s-s-sensit-tive n-normally..."

"Hah, I feel that, mine aren't either but when we're really going at it with Cee she sometimes teases me there and fuck it feels so divine..."

"Payback for your tickling if anything."

"I'll take that Payback any time of the day~ oh, Emily, if you wanna get back at Ceecee for that I know just the right thing~"

Ceecee raised her eyebrow at that, unsure what her girlfriend meant for a moment before catching onto that, some of the blush creeping onto her cheeks at what Lily was implying.

"Maybe we should just try to get done with the shower quickly instead-"

"Oh now you're trying to rush us ahead eh~? Can dish but can't take~"

"I could say that much the same thing at you, I'm sure Emily would also appreciate knowing your weak point Lily~"

The Gardevoir's smirk was downright mischievous as she bit her lip slightly, the audible gulp and flushed expression from the Skuntank making it clear that whatever "dirt" Lily had on Ceecee, it was either much worse, or much more effective in the other direction. Emily's actual preference was "both, please", but she wasn't about to start prodding them about stuff like that, unsure whether that'd be pushing it too far for comfort.

Ceecee was sure though, mentally whispering over to Lily to settle on what to do, the couple nodding firmly after arriving on a plan, Emily realizing something was going on after spotting both other girls looking mischievously down at her, gulping at the sight.

"Alright, so, how's this~ you get to, teehee, 'return the favor' with one of us now, we try to wrap up the shower afterwards, and then after we're try and ready to fuck on the bed, you get the other one! How's that sound?"

Oh goodness.

Just the mention of getting to 'return the favor' threatened to short circuit the vixen, having to choose which one she'd do it to first only further stilled her mind as she tried to figure out what to do, and more importantly, which of the gorgeous women next to her to get to tease like that first. As initially dumbfounded as she was at that though, a bit of internal reflection made the choice rather easy, her arm wrapped around Ceecee pulling the Gardevoir in closer as Emily's cheeks burned up in embarrassment.

Guess she had to make up for that initial mood killing, heheh...

"Oooh, I see how it is~ well, lemme just tell you this, the way to Ceecee's heart is... through her heart! Now, lemme get back to trying to clean us all up lest we dissolve in here, heh."

As much as the first half of Lily's sentence almost made Emily croak in embarrassment, the second one successfully caught her attention enough for the vixen to pay close attention as she tried to crack that simple puzzle, action made harder with Lily's paws resuming their soapy cleanup duty, lathering up her front and tail. 'Through her heart'... what could that be possibly referring to, it couldn't just mean her chest, right-

A glance at Ceecee's torso from Emily's vantage point made two things immediately clear. One- her breast was a literal inch or two from her face, she could've probably reached the tip of her nipple with her tongue if she stretched it as far out as she could, and two- the front and back fins combined from the side did look like half of a heart. Wait, was this-

"^Bingo.^"

Well, all the confirmation she could ever ask for really. Tentatively, she began reaching up with her paw towards the pink extrusion, arriving to a conclusion that she had no real idea how to go about it. "Don't touch the pink horn bits of anyone in the Ralts family" was the sort of obvious, everyday knowledge nobody really dwelt upon, and now Emily realized that she had no idea why that was the case in the first place, or even what those pink bits did, except for something in relation to their psychics that she could vaguely remember- 

Before her paw could actually touch the reddish fin though, she'd finally noticed it had been once more frozen in mid air with Ceecee's mental grip, the Gardevoir's expression curling into a sly smirk as she looked down at the Braixen, eyes aglow-

"^That wasn't the only thing you thought there now, was it~?^"

Emily's eyes went wide at that immediately, the fox knowing immediately what the psychic in front of her was referring to, the possible unease at the realization that Ceecee really did read her almost every thought dwarfed at the sheer fluster of knowing that she had read that one specific thought, and not only that, was more than glad to pressure her into acting on it.

The Braixen looked up again in uncertainty, still worried about possibly overstepping any boundaries, but a knowing nod from Ceecee put an end to that as well, leaving her, and her tongue, with no way but forward, something she'd been wanting to try for basically forever coming to life right in front of her, whether she would've normally had the courage to go for it or not.

Shakily, Emily leaned in even closer to Ceecee, one arm still wrapped around her holding the Gardevoir closer as she brought her snout over to the modest breast, closing her eyes as she stuck her tongue out, anticipation making her heart beat even faster as she leaned in at a glacial pace, the sight equal parts silly and amusing for Ceecee.

Eventually though, Emily's tongue finally connected with its target, Ceecee's nipple tasting like absolutely nothing, which was wholly expected of course- but what was a bit more of a surprise however, was the quiet, breathless moan that left the Gardevoir at the sensation, so short the Braixen barely caught it, but it nonetheless succeeded at only motivating her further. Stray touch with her warm, rough tongue turned into a quick Lick, then another, then another still, Ceecee's reactions quickly growing in intensity even if they stayed mostly quiet, eventually even Lily getting distracted from scrubbing Emily's thighs while trying to resist the urge to slap the vixen on her ass as she finally noticed her girlfriend's signature quiet, but intense moans, biting her lip at the sight in front of her.

"Well, that's very warm Emily, but not quite it~"

"Sh-she-mhnnnn- she kn-knows y-you d-doofus-mmmnn..."

Hearing someone else having trouble with stringing sentences together for once was nothing if not validating for the Braixen, only pushing her to lick faster much to Ceecee's quiet, gasped approval, the thin white legs starting to quiver underneath her as she was being worked up, and worked up remarkably fast at that. A rough, deft tongue was one thing- combined with Emily's body warmth it was something else altogether, something that Ceecee's body couldn't resist, the Gardevoir getting brought closer to her own climax than she would've thought in no time.

And as pleasant as it was, it would simply not do, not yet~.

Carefully, Ceecee began pushing Emily's head away with her own hand, the Braixen catching on immediately and withdrawing right away, any internal worries about having accidentally gone too far getting immediately quelled-

"^Gods you're good at this- but it'd be a shame if you didn't take advantage of my 'weak spot' here, doncha think?^"

Putting it like that helped with Emily's worries while only making her even more flushed at that, her eager nods making Ceecee smirk back as she suddenly pulled the Braixen's head back in, face pressing against her breast and collar bone, much to Emily's further fluster.

"^Goodness where have you been hiding all along, the world and its lesbians deserve to see all this cuteness~^"

With a quiet giggle, Ceecee let go of Emily, moving away slightly to give the vixen space as Lily was wrapping up lathering her up, leaving just half a leg and all the naughty bits, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike there, wrapping up the rest of Emily and starting on herself in the meantime.

As everyone got a grip on themselves, Ceecee made sure to pose a bit of the Braixen, folding her arms behind her head and sticking her chest out at a ninety degree angle away from Emily, giving her the perfect view of her lithe body, white breasts bordered by green skin, as well as her signature spike, the Gardevoir wasting no time in answering the fox's confusion from earlier-

"^So, the fin- I felt you being confused about it earlier, so now is the time to ask any question you might've ever had- and figuring out how to get to my heart through it~^"

Emily nodded eagerly, subconsciously scooting closer as she reached up with one paw towards the pink extremity, stopping an inch or so away from actually touching it, unsure how to go about that.

"^O-o-okay... I-Is i-i-it p-painful? H-how sh-sh-should I g-go ab-about this?^"

"^Painful only if you apply too much force, it's just sensitive, touch it like you would touch any other sensitive part of the body. Oh and it's not actually sharp, don't worry, it's much more blunt than it looks like.^"

Guess these instructions were enough for Emily to have an idea of what she was doing now, even if it was a very rough one, turning her paw to face the fin with its back, bringing it closer until she could brush it with backs of her fingers. Ceecee wasn't kidding, it was sensitive, the Gardevoir's reaction to the touch being a light shudder that only ended up stimulating her further, but even on Emily's end she could feel how unusual the fin was, feeling very tingly, almost electric to the touch, on top of its somewhat rough texture. The mere sensation of touching it was so much more intense than she could've expected, making Emily squirm a bit as she watched Ceecee closely, just the couple fingers brushing around the side of the fin enough for the Gardevoir to close her eyes and start panting.

"Pssst, if you think that's good, tease along the edge~"

"L-Lily-mhnnnghgnnn- sh-shut u-up..."

"Nu-uh~ besides, my girlfriend deserves to be treated as skillfully as possible~

The response sure didn't help keep Ceecee's fluster down any, a blush threatening to spread all over the white parts of her skin as she shook in place at the limited teasing, Emily giggling quietly at the exchange as her fingers moved up the fin over to its edge, indeed finding it not really sharp in the first place, definitely not enough to make just rubbing along it infeasible, prompting to vixen to try her luck with a couple fingers-

"A-aAHhnnnnhnnmmn..."

-and getting an immediate reaction out of Ceecee, a jolt of pleasure going through both of their bodies, combining with a louder, mumbly moan from the Gardevoir for one adorable visual in its own right. Guess as composed as she normally was, all one needed was knowing where to touch to make all that melt away~

Of course, Ceecee herself caught onto these thoughts curling around in Emily's head, but wasn't able to do much about them in her current predisposition, only blushing harder as the vixen kept gently rubbing along the ridge, her body shaking as jolts of pleasure kept shooting through it, legs growing weaker by the moment. And as good as Lily was at teasing her girlfriend, she also knew her enough to know to intervene here, scooting as best as she could past Lily and onto Ceecee's other side, her generous curves, tummy included, brushing past both of them before she got into place, holding the Gardevoir against her front to make sure she wouldn't literally fall over, giving Emily a wink and a 'go ahead' tilt of head afterwards.

Guess it was time to be the one making others feel good for once~

After biting her lip in excitement, Emily went back on the offensive once more, scooting over closer to the Gardevoir as her shaking fingers continued to slowly rub along the reddish ridge, her trembling only enhancing their shared sensations further, particularly intense sensations making both of them moan out loud to the tune of pleasure Emily couldn't quite locate, and Ceecee was getting lost in. 

"She's adorable like this, isn't she~?"

The teasy comment only served to further fluster Ceecee and Emily alike, though the latter couldn't help but start vigorously nodding at the sight, gradually scooting closer as she continued with her slow rubs, veering closer and closer to the spike's tip. Every time her fingers even moved in that direction she felt the pleasure jolt to match, electric warmth filling her body and pushing her to the tips of her toes, and judging by the Gardevoir's reaction, what she felt was even better than that.

"Y-y-yeah..."

All the warm pleasure filling their bodies only made Emily want to bring herself even closer to the psychic, to share in that bliss even more, to feel more of Ceecee's body, self consciousness be damned, making more and more of her comfortably warm self start pressing itself against her side, a brief smile breaking out on Ceecee's face before returning to moans. As one paw kept playing with the erogenous region, the other wrapped itself around the Gardevoir's waist and held her closer, the physical proximity beginning to synchronize their breaths and heartbeats.

Lily would be remiss if she didn't take the opportunity to help the two get at it even more, one arm of her own wrapping around both of the smaller girls as the other began to guide Emily's free hand further up, carefully angling it around the Gardevoir's back fin until it was resting on Ceecee's modest breast, the Braixen's eyes going wide at the realization of just what the Skuntank was doing. In her surprise, she accidentally squeezed her paw a bit, the light grope combined with the continuing touch along the central fin resulting in Ceecee's filling the stall with her loudest moan yet as Emily gasped breathlessly, two pleasurable sensations in their own right combined into something better than the sum of its parts.

Even if her girldick wasn't yet ready to get back to work, that didn't mean that the rest of Emily couldn't enjoy the warmth she was being bathed in, her touch moving closer and closer to the tip of the ridge as her other paw shyly felt Ceecee up, cupping the wonderfully soft breast with all the gentleness she could muster in her aroused state, not wanting to accidentally push it to the point where it would be uncomfortable. Arceus knows she'd heard more than enough horror stories about guys treating boobs as roughly as possible, and, guy or not, she'd try her best to not contribute to that, the finger on top of Ceecee's nipple starting to slowly move in small circles, its effect immediately noticeable as the Gardevoir shuddered even harder.

As quickly as she herself might have been pushed to an intense, warm climax, it felt like Ceecee wouldn't end up lasting much longer than her, her eyes clenched shut as her legs threatened to buckle underneath her, Emily's heart swelling at the knowledge that she did this, she was actually making someone else feel good for once, the realization lighting an even brighter fire inside her as she sped up, wanting to take this moment to its natural conclusion.

Emily leaned further on Ceecee as her deft, warm fingers inched closer and closer to the very tip of the red spike, eventually every little touch beginning to push the Gardevoir onto her toetips as she teetered on the edge, biting hard on her lip with clenched eyes, whole body tensed up like a spring and ready to release on a moment's notice, just needing that one last, final shove-

And that was when the Braixen suddenly stopped, Ceecee gasping at the abrupt shift as she awaited the sweet release, all of her being winding up further in sheer anticipation, finally managing to push herself to pry one eye open after a moment- and seeing the vixen having shifted over to her front, glancing over at her with one eye before fluttering her tongue across the very tip of the sensitive ridge.

The blissful release hit the whole trio like a tidal wave, Emily moaning out loud as she was suddenly brought near another climax of her own, only barely keeping her body in check enough to not accidentally bump into Ceecee's fin. Lily didn't have to worry about that, and her reaction was much less contained, the Skuntank gasping at the top of her lungs as she yanked on her girlfriend, pulling her, and by extension Emily, much closer in, arms trembling. The Gardevoir herself had the most reserved reaction on the surface, freezing in place and slightly shaking, body curling up in a mute expression of utmost pleasure before unwinding as strongly as it had previously tensed up, only Lily's and Emily's support keeping her standing as silence gave way to quiet, almost whispered moans, eyes slowly prying themselves open and looking around the other girls, a tired smile creeping up onto Ceecee's expression as she was bathed in the soothing afterglow.

Neither of them minded taking another breather during the course of their shower, Emily and Lily alike clinging to Ceecee out of a mix of adoration and physical support, the Psychic eventually regaining enough composure to be able to stand up on their own and return their hugs in full, her touch even more tingly than usual as she passed on telepathic words-

"Gods you're both wonderful."

"Love you too darling~"

Lily's response was delivered with as wide of a smile as she could manage, the one arm that wasn't busy holding Ceecee closer moving up to lightly stroke her hair instead, blunt claw scritches resulting in a sensation not too unlike a head massager, making the psychic close her eyes again as she savored it all, Emily smiling brightly on the side.

And then moaning quietly as she was subjected to much the same afterwards, wet tail wagging approvingly at the sensation.

"Someone likes her scritches, doesn't she~"

"You're the last person to get to tease someone else about that."

"Shush~. Everyone likes it after all~"

"I'd be surprised if anyone else in the whole world loves it as much as you do though."

"I don't know, Emily here is giving me a run for my money~"

"You know what, good point."

Lily doubled down on the scritches after her comment, leaving Emily squirming in place as she was embarrassed and teased in the most wonderful of ways. Even as she was busy being adorably embarrassed though, an observation went through the Braixen's mind, curious about Ceecee switching over to telepathy to chat with both of them at the same time. It was only a passing interest, and not something Emily had even briefly considered asking out loud, but the Gardevoir had picked up on it regardless, smiling a bit wider as she privately answered.

"^Heheh, yeah I'm stuck on telepathy for a while. That climax was so intense it made me go nonverbal- not an everyday occurrence mind~^"

Emily blushed brighter at that, both flattered and more interested now, the vixen concentrating though Lily's scritches as she responded in kind-

"^I-it m-makes you g-go n-n-nonverbal?^"

"^Sometimes, yeah. I used to be nonverbal for a good while growing up, it took me until I was a Kirlia to really get a grasp on speaking out loud and get comfortable with it, you could even say it's something of a second language for me. And when things get really intense like this, all that learned practice can just kinda go out the window for a while and it's just so much easier for me to keep on talking like this.^"

The Braixen couldn't say she had anywhere near as much difficulty with talking growing up, but she could still empathize quite a lot with the Gardevoir, one warm, wet arm wrapping around her and pulling her in closer, Ceecee appreciating the gesture a whole lot.

"^I-I-I se-see. S-so y-you only kn-knew t-tele-telepathy for a wh-while?^"

"^Five year long while, yeah, haha. In hindsight I'm so, so glad my parents let me take all the time I needed and told off anyone who made a fuss about it or tried to force me to start speaking. I looked around online and apparently that's not even that rare of a situation for little psychics, it's something like one in ten with delayed speech development like that.^"

"^R-really? I-I h-hadn't h-heard o-of that before...^"

"^Because everyone just tries to force the poor kiddos to speak anyway, and disability plus an unaccommodating environment like that means mostly just a whole lot of anxiety in the moment and trauma for the future.^"

"^O-oh no...^"

"^Yeah. Thankfully, the attitudes are changing about this, even if it's still not ideal-^"

"Whattcha chattin' about in here~?"

"My brain being funky and broken."

"Shut~ funky yes, in the best of ways, but far from broken~"

And to accentuate her point, Lily redirected her scritches back to her girlfriend as she leaned over, kissing Ceecee deeply on the cheek, bright fluster breaking out onto the white skin as the Skuntank held the psychic as close as she could, the couple savoring the moment of closeness with their eyes closed. Emily could only smile at the sight, adding in her own group hug on top of it, holding the two that much closer, making the couple smile that bit wider before Lily spoke up once more.

"Let's get done cleaning ourselves up now eh~? Just gotta finish lathering, have a solid rinse each, get dried, and then we can really get started~"

"Can't wait to taste that Braixen dick eh?"

"I heard it goes great with Gardevoir coochie~"

"Please stop using that word."

"Never~"

Emily was caught in between being flustered and laughing out loud at the exchange next to her, culminating in a mumbled chortle as she grew that much warmer in embarrassment, Ceecee letting out a quiet giggle before reaching up to stroke the fox's head, arm still shaking a bit.

"Don't worry Emily, you'll get some too."

"Some of that good Gardevoir coochie~"

"Lily I swear to Darkrai-"

Second time was the charm, the Braixen unable to hold in laughter at the quips this time, slightly barky sounds quieting the other two temporarily as they smiled down at the fox. Emily was amused enough to take a good half a minute to notice all the attention suddenly being on her, the realization only adding more fuel to her warmth. Part of her wanted to shy away at that, but she'd managed to get enough of a grip on herself to overrule it, turning back towards the other two and hugging them as tight as she could in her current state.

"You've no idea just how adorable you are Emily."

"No kidding~ so sweet I'd want to keep you out of rain just in case you'd start melting~"

"Not doing the best job at it right now then, heh."

"That's why we've gotta wrap this up as soon as we can, lest we're left with a puddle of Emily~!"

"Ain't arguing with that."

Emily's embrace only deepened as she listened to the exchange, burying her blushing snout into Ceecee's arm as the couple chatted about her, the constant affection she was being showered in making both her heart, and her fluster grow almost exponentially.

"Good that someone went and cleaned herself and most of Emily up while you were busy getting horny ahead of schedule then~! Just leaves you and some rinsing then."

"Pass the shampoo then you dork."

"Did you forget about a word there by accident~?"

"Pass the shampoo or no Gardevoir coochie for you, you dork."

The one thing that Emily expected even less to spend this evening on than everything that was currently going on was laughter, and so far it she was well on her way to fulfill her weekly quota  of it in a span of a few minutes, trying to hold composure off to the side as she went over all the parts of herself that Lily had skipped earlier in her lathering. For a good few moments, the shower stall grew more quiet, only filled with sounds of fur and skin getting lathered up, the trio getting almost completely covered with a bubbly sheen all over their bodies, spots that had already gotten incidentally rinsed aside.

An actual task on her paws took some attention away from the intimacy of her current situation, at least for a moment- though it didn't take long for her to glance and spot Ceecee cleaning herself up between her legs, Emily's girldick twitching lightly at the sight. She didn't even attempt to look away this time, managing to slowly overcome that reflex more and more- though noticing the Gardevoir winking at her in the corner of her view did almost make her cave as she let out a quiet squeak.

"Seems we're all ready for rinsing, aren't we?"

"Yep~ aight, let's wrap this up and hope this place has enough towels for all of us."

Lily took her time rinsing herself thoroughly, thick, soft fur needing plentiful amounts of water to properly clean, especially once the large, bushy tail was included, Emily in particular observing curiously for the time being. She wouldn't have guessed that Lily had so much flexibility in that limb, her own tail limited to wagging for the most part, whereas the Skuntank seemed to be able to maneuver it around almost freely as if it was another arm.

As Emily idly watched on, Ceecee snuck up on her from the side by the means of just shifting over slightly and wrapping an arm around her shoulder, the sudden closeness equal parts flustering and appreciated, making the Braixen look up at the psychic in case she was about to speak up and wanted her attention.

Ceecee just used that to lean in and kiss her again, arm wrapped behind the shorter girl shifting to lightly cup the back of her head with her hand, large vulpine ears twitching at the sudden kiss before slowly laying just a bit in contentment as Emily returned the kiss.

"Heh, so impatient you two are starting the real fun already, neck deep in shampoo~?"

"Just filling time while you go through a bathtub's worth of water."

"Well excuse me for having that all delightfully soft fur I know you love so much~"

"You are excused."

Lily was taken off guard by that response as Ceecee finished her kiss, looking over at her girlfriend with a smug smirk as she held Emily closer, the Skuntank eventually responding by very maturely sticking her tongue out- before regretting that shortly afterwards, tasting some leftover shampoo left on her face, recoiling lightly at the sensation.

The sight got some more giggles out of Emily as he watched Lily go back to rinsing herself, starting with her face to make sure she wouldn't inadvertently get more soap on her tongue, the vixen slowly wrapping an arm around Ceecee's waist in return, doing her part in snuggling up closer to her. The Gardevoir's expression softened at the sight, smirk turning into a gentle smile as Emily's head was pet some more, light wags of her tail conveying how she felt about it perfectly without words-

PSSHHHHH!

The dreamy comfort of the scene was suddenly interrupted by a shower hose-ful of water splashing against both their faces, Lily taking revenge for the mishap from moments prior in the most direct, productive way, some of the leftover shampoo stinging Emily's eyes as she pried them open, just in time to see Ceecee's counter attack-

"Oh, feeling like hosing us down then?"

Ceecee waited right as Lily opened her mouth to respond before her eyes lit up, psychically graping the shower head in her girlfriend's grasp before turning it right around, aiming it at the Skuntank's open mouth, Lily's eyes going wide before she started spitting the water out, dropping the shower head in shock, letting Ceecee psychically grasp it. The Gardevoir paused to pay closer attention as Lily got her bearings, just in case she'd accidentally got too far and made her love start choking, but fortunately no such thing happened, Lily only giving her a stink eye afterwards.

"phew And here I thought someone liked getting drenched~?"

The Gardevoir was taken aback at the words, a bright fluster filling her cheeks at the cheeky comment, words suddenly hard to come by before Ceecee managed to break through the embarrassment, sticking her tongue right back.

"Save your tongue for later love~ anywho, you're just gonna hold this thing or actually finish cleaning yourself off?"

Ceecee rolled her eyes this time, hovering the shower head over to her physical hand and starting to rinse herself, closing her eyes and mumbling quietly as the hot water splashed against her fin, the extremity still extra sensitive after their little fun earlier. It took her more than a bit of effort to finally move the shower head somewhere else, lack of fur helping in making the final part of the cleanup a fast one, thankfully. With a few more splashes down her limbs and in her hair, she was done, sneaking in just a bit more water onto her fin before reaching to pass the shower head to Emily-

Not before being unable to stop herself from giving Lily's face one more deserved Water Gun treatment though, the move much less effective on behalf of the Skuntank not having her mouth be open this time, but Emily found the sight just as funny as the last time.

"Just you wait until we get home and have our next shower Cee~"

"Oh I'll be waiting with bated breath~"

The Gardevoir chuckled mentally as she finally handed over the shower head to the Braixen, Emily's spirits left high at all the playful silliness going on around her, doing wonders at relieving all the tension from their erotic teasing- a not at all unwelcome tension of course, but also one the vixen wasn't the best at handling in large doses. The couple switching to quietly mentally chatting with each other directly, as evidenced by them both looking at each other while occasionally bursting into a bright fluster, giggles, or both at the same time.

It was oddly helpful in the heat of the moment- just a bit of time with nobody paying attention to her, a breather from the downpour of incredibly pleasant social stimulation, letting Emily grab her bearings as she worked out the rest of the soap in her fur. This much water was never a pleasant sensation really, but it was manageable, especially with the promise of much, much more of the most intimate kind of fun awaiting her at the end.

A couple minutes later Emily was done, shaking off some excess water as she looked up at the couple, still focused on chatting with each other, having ended up inevitably shifting closer in the meantime, close enough for them to be able to wrap their arms around the other one without needing to lean forward-

And close enough for one well aimed shower head blast to get both of them at the same time.

Emily almost yelped quietly at the idea popping into her head, most of her wanting to immediately discard it, toss it as far away as possible lest she would accidentally end up going too far- but the more she thought about it, the less realistic that outcome was. It would be way outside what either of them has done so far for them to snap, or even get angry at her for pulling something like that off, the opposite if anything- only one way to find that one out though-

"Emily?"

In her pondering, the Braixen had kept the shower head pressed to her stomach, serving as both a light stimulation of her girldick as all the water that had seeped through her fur ended up flowing off of it, and as a way to muffle the loud noise that the trio had become used to at this point, so much so that its sudden, prolonged absence caused the other two to take a look at Emily in case something was up.

The sudden attention had left Emily frozen and unsure what to do on the spot, shaking between dropping her idea and bringing it to fruition- with a stay impulse finally managing to push her towards the latter, the Braixen shaking with a giddy, dorky smile as she suddenly aimed the water at the couple's faces. Lily seemed to have gotten genuinely taken off guard, even jumping a bit, while Ceecee just accepted her fate, scrunching her face before giggling quietly as the Braixen lowered the shower head, chuckling nervously to herself at actually managing to pull it off.

"Quick learner eh?"

Emily nodded at the words as she kept awkwardly giggling to herself, trying to keep her eyes on the other girls but failing that just a few moments later- and ending up being the one taken by surprise this time as Lily suddenly pulled her into a big hug, the softness and size of the bosom now being pressed into the Braixen's face doing a splendid job at distracting her from what she'd just done.

"Quick and cute as fuck while at it~. So, done rinsing Emily?"

The vixen nodded eagerly at the question, her position only getting her an even better feel of a faceful of soft boob as she did so, a fact that neither her nor Lily missed, only warming them both up even further.

"Perfect~. Aight, let's get outta there and get ourselves dried up~."

Lily certainly didn't have to be told twice, quickly reaching over to turn off the water as her other paw reached around Emily to hold the shy girl closer, Emily surrendering and not even attempting to show any decency this time, just nuzzling the breasts in her face as the flow of water ceased, the Braixen's tail starting to wag happily all the while. With the water gone, everyone could finally hear each other again, though for a good while the only sounds that filled the cabin were slow, slightly shaky breath, Ceecee soon scooting up to the other two, leaning against Lily's side as she got to petting Emily some more.

"Such a good girl. I could almost spend the rest of the night here just petting you and keeping count of all the new shades your cheeks turn- buuuuut, I have an even better idea that something tells me you'll like even more, hehe."

As flushed as she already was prior to it, Ceecee's remark made Emily squeak out loud- though her girlfriend's chest muffled the sound to a large extent, much to the Skuntank's amusement. 

"Oh aren't you wonderful. So, ready to finally get to drying~?"

"Yep, we're all eager to get our butts up onto the bed already."

"Let's get going then!"

Lily was about to open the shower door so as to not keep the group waiting any longer, but the Gardevoir was one step ahead of her, telekinetic grip pushing the clear door out of the way right as the Skuntank was about to push it, making her and Emily lose their balance for a couple moments as she figured out what had happened, gracing Ceecee with a stink eye and another stuck out tongue afterwards.

"Let's indeed get going."

"Someone's even more eager then Emily, eh~?"

"Please, if you could you would lay her out here and now and start riding her in abandon."

"And you wouldn't?"

"I've said no such thing."

The exchange made the Braixen's girldick throb that much harder as the trio got out of the stall, blissful warmth of the shower getting replaced with the relative cold of the bathroom, making the two non-fire types shudder at the temperature shift. Emily didn't mind anywhere as much, but she could tell the other two did- and even if they would all get used to it sooner or later, there was something she could do here and now, perking her up as she gathered her words to speak out-

"Sheesh, chilly in here all of a sudden."

"I think Emily wants to do something about it though."

Try as she might, there was just no way to keep certain things away from psychics was there. Or at least not while she was actively thinking through them- and with how intensely her mind was deliberating on her words, even she would've likely picked up on something from so up close. Lily's response to her girlfriend's words was just a curious 'hmm' aimed Emily's way, paired with a warm, reassured smile and some extra hair ruffling.

"Well, I'm all ears~"

"And so is she."

As blissful as the situation was, Emily most definitely didn't expect her to get suddenly derailed with such a dreadful pun, reminding her of something her uncle would say, and not the confident flirt she was about to hopefully have sex with. Her loud groan was matched by Lily breaking into loud giggling as she let go of the vixen to grab herself a towel, the mixture of sounds making Ceecee vocalize again with a soft, but very amused chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist Emily, heh."

"D-d-didn't tt-take y-you a-as on-one f-f-for pun-puns..."

"Oh she absolutely lets a rotten one out once in a while~.

"What can I say, everyone has to let out their inner dad every now and then."

"Pffft. Knowing your dad and all the puns in his body, at least some of them had to have gotten passed down to you, teehee~."

"I like this theory. Buuuut~ there was someone here that wanted to get the temperature issue sorted out, wasn't there?"

Lily was wiping her face off as Ceecee drew attention back to the Braixen again, the Skuntank looking up from the towel with curiosity in her eyes, wanting to see what Fire-type magics Emily would use in their situation. The vixen herself was initially taken aback, but composed herself once more soon afterwards, standing back at a safe distance away from the other two and gathering her bearings.

"O-o-o-okay. M-m-move a-a b-bit f-further away i-if you c-can, j-just t-to be s-safe."

The other two followed Emily's advice right away, pausing their drying as they watched with interest, both gay girls having a hard time prying their eyes away from the Braixen's erection poking out of her fur skirt, their attention most definitely not missed by the vixen, making her squirm and smile nervously before she focused back on the problem at hand. One deep breath later, she got to doing her magic, closing her eyes and reaching her paw to pinch her nose shut as she took a deep inhale through her mouth, bracing herself for a couple moments before attempting to forcibly exhale. 

A lungful of air rushed out of her ears, flame-like fluff extremely effective at heating it up- almost too effective, the immediate shift in temperature taking the couple off guard as the bathroom went from a bit too chilly to quite a bit too warm in an instant, Lily panting as she quickly reached for the bathroom door, unlocking it and pushing it wide open to air the room out.

"Phew, girl that's some serious heat in there- guess that's the rest of our drying done for us though, hah! You okay Emily?"

The feat made Emily feel quite lightheaded as she recovered from it, staggering a bit and leaning against a nearby wall before she pried her eyes open- though what she saw made her realize what she had accidentally took it too far, whimpering as she saw the Skuntank briefly walk out of the bathroom to catch her own breath. Ceecee was quick on the draw though, making the Braixen feel a light physical tug towards her as she opened her arms out for a hug, gradually slinking towards the door out herself all the while.

"It's fine Emily, promise, just more than we expected."

"Yeah, we're fine cutie- and with a bit of venting we'll get to enjoy the warmth all night long, teehee~. Now c'mere, let's get you dried and ready~"

The reassurance helped Emily quickly overcome the moment of guilt as she dashed up to Ceecee, the Gardevoir holding her tightly in a side hug as they walked out, dry, soft, downright electric skin pressing against the now suddenly dry and very warm fur, the end result feeling wonderful for both sides.

Ceecee lightly stroking Emily's ear helped too.

"Don't think she needs any more drying after that, hah."

"Even better~."

The bedroom itself was just right, air from the chill outside mixing with that of the warm bathroom, Emily's contribution growing more and more appreciated by the moment as the trio properly caught their breath after the brief alarm, standing naked, dried, and eager, in front of a richly pillowed king sized bed. Despite what the Braixen might've thought earlier, this was all very much happening, her heartbeat growing faster and faster at the thought.

"The only question now, cutie, is where do you wanna start~?"


If you want to discuss the story, I've set up a Discord server for it! (and my other writings)

Also check out my other main fics, From the Vast and Another Way!

13