First Arc (King of Euphorion) – 36. Zephyrus’ Traitor
994 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The evening sky was covered in thick clouds at a forest near Slyhelm Town, a small town on the east Ironwall City at Kingdom of Zephyrus.

Ivetta brushed aside the leaves of tall bushes that covered a large hole that was connected to a cave where the rebels met. She checked her left and right before she covered her head with a hood and came out from her hiding place. This was the last day they met there, since the officials had begun to suspect their activities in the forest.

She joined the rebel seven years ago and worked as a spy in the castle. The information that she provided succeeded in killing the former King of Zephyrus, King Azure Rafelt Heart, Princess Rose's father, now she is one of the rebel leaders. Since Zephyrus's ruler was replaced by King Eudon, several nobles who were oppose the Heart Family began to join them. King Eudon is considered weaker than his brother. In addition, the Heart family abilities is hardly fit to be a royal family. If other kingdoms have kings who are able to lead the troops on the front lines but the Heart family's abilities in poison and medicine are not suitable for that, they only can fight on the back line. A king who can't protect his own kingdom, can't protect his people doesn't deserve to be a king! It's time for the ruler of Zephyrus be replaced by someone more suitable.

Currently, she is still working as a spy in the castle, although King Eudon is a cautious person but her relationship with Princess Rose, makes it easier for her to find out any information including their suspicions at this hiding place.

She quickly walked through the trees while occasionally looking around. Suddenly from behind the bushes appeared several man in red military uniforms, the typical uniforms of Zephyrus's troops. She turned around to escape but her way was blocked by another Zephyrus's troops. She was just about to escape to the other side but it was covered by another troops.
"Surrender now!" they said as they pointing their weapons at her.

She answered them by pulling out her sword, she was not that good at sword fighting, but at least her ability is better than an early knight.

A troop swung his sword at her, she dodged and swung her sword to respond his attack, but he managed to brushed it aside. She retreated a few steps to keep her distance, then a new enemy rushed forward brandishing his sword to her, while his current enemy also lunged, tried to thrust his sword at her. She focused her concentration on the sword movements of her two enemies, as he had taught it to her. As soon as the enemy sword approached, she swung her sword to parry the enemy and lunged forward, running her sword through one of her enemies and cutting down another.
"It worked."

But she could not be relieved yet, there were still many enemies standing in front of her. She swept her gaze at the troops that surrounded her, at least there were more than ten of them. She can't possibly defeat them alone...

Two of her enemies charged at her, she raised her sword trying to block their attack. But before their sword reached her suddenly a sword swung towards them and killed her two enemies in an instant.

Ivetta was shocked when a man in a black robe with a hood over his head stood before her. Zephyrus troops stormed towards them, the man raised his hand and waved his two fingers forward. Suddenly dozens of arrows flew towards their enemy, it's not long before the entire Zephyrus troops defeated.
"Make sure there are no survivors!" he ordered.

From behind the trees came people in the same black robe and examined the bodies of their enemies one by one, then one of them approached him.
"Your Highness, they are all dead."

Ivetta's eyes suddenly widened when she heard how they called him, she quickly dropped her sword, opened her hood and ran to hug him.
"Your Highness, why you didn't tell me that you were coming?"

He opened the hood above his head, showing his golden yellow hair and his proud face.
"Do you miss me, Lady Ivetta Rosemond Crowheart?"

Ivetta released her arms, leaned her face closer to him and put her arms around his neck.
"Of course I miss you... Prince Ilex Ferris Reinheart." she said as she stared deeply into his eyes.

Ilex responded her with a seductive smirk then his lips came down on her and covered her lips. Licking, turning her head to the side, swallowing her lips completely as she pushed his tongue deep into her mouth.

She moved her lips as well, participating in the dance that only the two of them knew. It's a long and passionate kiss because they haven't seen each other for a long time, as if they shed all their longings there, ignoring the black-robed people who are still standing around them.

After a while, they released their kiss.
"What brings you all the way from Asteria to here?" she said, her arms still wrapped around his neck.

He caressed her face slowly.
"I need a little of your help..."

23