First Arc (King of Euphorion) – 37. Heart Family’s Secret
999 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING! This chapter contains a sex scene.

The dark cloud that covering the sky at Slyhelm Town was getting thicker. Soon, the sound of thunder came accompanied by heavy rain that pouring, moisten the soil. A flash of thunder showed obscene shadows on the walls as a man and a woman that deeply tangled on the bed, moving in a sensual rhythm in a room at Crowheart's mansion. The room filled with moans were mingled with harsh, ragged breaths. Their joined bodies were getting hotter and hotter by every second.

Every time he thrusted deep inside, he visibly tensed up. His broad shoulders and muscles splintered with sweat, as if with oil, and sweat from his neck dripped down his sculpted chest. Ivetta shook her head from side to side while a moan keep let out from her mouth. Then, she raised her head, her hands scratched the crumpled sheet at the side of her head when a deep sense of pleasure shoot from her lower abdomen to the top of her head.
"Ah!"

A satisfied smile adorned his lips after he had his fill. He turned and lay next to her as she breathed a sigh of relief then leaned closer and lay intimately on his chest.
"Don't tell me that you came all the way from Asteria just for this?" she purred at him.

He gave her another seductive smirked while his arm pulled her body closer to him.
"Of course not, this time I came for more important matters. That's why I need your help."

"Just say it, I will definitely help you."

"I want to make a new revolt in Zephyrus. Are your army ready?" he said as he stroked her black hair.

She looked at him with a confused expression.
"You want to make a revolt in Zephyrus? But why?"

"I want to force King Eudon to make poison for me."

"Poison?" she asked with puzzled look.

"Yes, Asteria will start a war with Euphorion soon, I want to ensure our victory."

She was surprised to hear that.
"War? Aren't Asteria peace alliance's leader?"

He looked at her with a serious expression.
"Do you know who the new king of Euphorion is? It's that illegitimate child, Angelus Raizel."

Ivetta went silent with surprise expression, not believing what she had just heard.

"He overthrew the previous King of Euphorion and took his throne." continued Ilex, his irritation seeped in his tone.

She paused for a moment trying to believe what she just heard.
"How could be he still alive?"

Ilex snorted in annoyance, from his eyes she could see that he was trying to contain his anger
"I don't know either, but I got a news that he has prepared his army for revenge. Therefore we must make a move before he attacks us."

She caressed his face slowly trying to calm his anger.
"In that case, I will tell you an interesting information. The Heart Family has a deadly strong secret poison, but that poison has been forbidden by the previous king. What if I help you to get it?" she said with a sweet voice.

"How?"

She gave him an evil smirk.
"Of course with King Eudon's greatest weakness... Princess Rose Ambrosia Heart."

An evil smirk also began to develop on his face then he tilted her chin up to face him.
"After I'm done with this war, I'll help you take over Zephyrus... That weak princess is no match for my woman."

They locked their gaze for a few moments then their lips came to each other while their body began to move, a sure sign of a new beginning.

22