First Arc (King of Euphorion) – 41. Infiltration To Slyhelm Town II
933 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, at the western gate of Slyhelm Town.

"Sir, think again. Do you want Zephyrus to fall into power struggle?" said General Ferand trying to convince the rebels leader.

He gave him a wicked smile.
"Do you think I care? Now I will give you last chance! If you want me to release this town give Princess Rose to us!"

General Ferand was surprised when he hear the rebel leader's words but he kept his composure.
"From the beginning they were after the princess! This is bad... If they find out the princess is already in the town then they will after her, I have to buy time as long as possible."
"You know that Princess Rose is the only remaining royal descendant, we cannot give it to you. If you want a hostage to ensure your safety I'm willing to replace her." General Ferand said again.

He laughed in sarcasm, before giving him a sharp stare.
"Making a general as a hostage? Do you think I'm that stupid? We want the princess, not you! Or maybe I have to kill someone every hour to make you agree ?!"

"Wait! Sir, we can talk about this again."
General Ferand continued to buy time, while his eyes glanced toward the town gate, several magic users had managed to sneak in front of the gate that made of thick steel. They immediately opened some large leather scrolls  that contained high-level explosive magic formations and flowed their magic power there.
"A little more, I just need a little more time ..."

*

*

*

Rose peeked through the gap of the door to check the situation inside, the hostages were gathered in the middle of the room, around them the enemies was seen every corner to guard them, besides that a mysterious person wearing a black robe was also seen watching them from the balcony in the room.
"It looks like that person is the leader."

She continued to examine the situation in the room and realized that not a single window was open, she smirked.
"I will make them regret for playing around with the Heart Family."

She turned her gaze to troops and moved her hand to her chest, commanding them to follow her. They moved away from the door and stopped in an empty room nearby.
"I want the archers to take their position on that place, I will throw something from the balcony. You must shoot it. The swordsmen protect the archers and don't get caught. The success of this plan depends on all of you." she ordered.

"What about you, Your Highness ?" asked one of her troops.

"I'll sneak inside." she answered.

"Your Highness, that would be dangerous. Let me replace you."

"I will use poison to attack them, only I can do it. We must move now! "

They nodded in replied.

She peeked to check the situation before opening the door and out of the room towards the balcony. While her troops moved towards the front door of the lobby and waited for her.

Rose walked down the corridor while making sure the surroundings were safe, once she reached the end of the corridor she ducked down and checked the situation before turning. Three enemies were seen guarding a door that connected to the lobby.
"My whip can't reach them, if I use my knife, one of them will shout for help before I can kill them all then this plan will fail."

She swept her gaze around, looked for ways to approach them, but the corridor didn't have pillars or curtains to hide. Finally she decided to attack them directly before breaking in. She pulled out her whip, preparing to attack, this attack was very dangerous and have high possibility for being messed up, she could have destroy all the efforts she had done earlier. Besides, the noise from their battle could be heard up to the room and made her enemies aware of her existence, so she had to do it quickly. She just about to moved to attack them when she overhears their conversation.

"That maid was really pretty, I can't hold myself seeing her."

"Yes, I have to admit she has a nice body. I did it twice with her."

"Did you really rape her? No wonder I heard a loud noise in the next room."

"Of course, isn't that a woman's job? Serving men?"

Which is answered with laughter from the others.

As soon as she heard their words her blood boil, she really want to break their neck right away, but their conversation gave her an idea.

"I'll make you regret it."

She moved into a nearby room, and found a maid fainted with a messy dress there. She checked her condition to make sure her injuries was not life threatening, before taking her outer dress and replacing it with her blazer. Rose ruffled her own hair, making sure her face wasn't clear and then she left the room.

She walked limply with a confused expression towards her enemies, as soon as they saw her at the end of the corridor, they exchanged glances with an evil smile, as if they had found their new prey.

They approached her.
"Miss, are you lost? How about accompanying us?" said one of them.

She slowly stepped backwards with a scared expression while making sure all her enemies followed her, then she turned around and ran, after she felt the distance was far enough from the door she pretended to fall, her enemies immediately surrounded her with a face full of victory.
"Miss, why are you running?"

She got up while shaking her head with a scared expression and pressed her back against the wall, her enemies continued to approach her.
"Don't worry, we won't hurt you, as long as you obey us."

Which is accompanied by another evil laughter.

When her enemies is close enough she slides out her poison knives from her dress sleeves then she quickly advances to stab one of them, killing him instantly. The other enemies was just about to pull out their weapon, she threw her knife to one of them, slid out more poison her knives from her other dress sleeves and threw it again at her last enemy. She looked at the corpses of her enemies scattered before her in disdain.
"Forgive me, I'm not an obedient woman." she said while take out her outer dress, leaving only a shirt and tight pants that covering her body, then she walked towards the lobby door.

23