Chapter 2 – A Second Chance
8.8k 5 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hours later, the very next morning, he gained consciousness. But just because he gained consciousness, didn’t mean that he was fine.

He realized nearly immediately that he couldn’t feel or see his body. He could see everything and hear everything else around him, but he couldn’t move or see his body at all.

“How many people?” asked Commander Fury nearby as hundreds of SHIELD agents were investigating the explosion and fire.

“Only the night watchman Joe Welder and we suspect the driver of the dump truck, a Kevin Raymond. All the other staff had went home for the night” said Agent Daisy Johnson answering Fury.

Kevin Raymond was the alias Kevin used to get his job.

“There is no Kevin Raymond on the crimes list. He’s clean” said Daisy as she looked at her tablet.

“Any sign of the body?” asked Fury

“No sir. But based on the scraps of clothes in the burnt out truck, its highly likely he was incinerated like Joe” she replied.

“That’s too bad. We’ll let the company know and notify the next of kin” Fury continued.

Kevin felt strange. He felt as if he was standing right next to them, hearing their every word, yet he didn’t have a body.

“Am I dead?” he thought. “I must be a ghost as none of them can see me”

He looked closely at Daisy, looking right into her cleavage, but she didn’t react at all. He looked closely and even too a whiff of her butt. She smelled nice, he thought.

He stayed around and eventually got bored watching the cleanup team doing their work.

“Damn. Am I going to haunt this burnt up place forever? I  should try and go back to my apartment” he thought.

Using his thoughts, he found that he could float and so he floated back slowly, at walking pace all the way back to his apartment, which took several hours. 

He passed though people and cars, he figured he must be a real ghost, even though he could fly around in day time. 

Hours later, he was on the street and heading towards his small crummy apartment.

Just when he was just about to turn the corner and enter his apartment, he saw someone he recognized. 

In fact, he had seen her so many times after his recovery, he could even recognize the sound of her high heeled footsteps

He stared at the beautiful teenage girl confidently walking down the street.

If he had seen her earlier, she possibly would have been his victim. Fortunately for her, he didn't see her until after his serious injuries.

“It’s that raven haired girl, walking down to see her older boyfriend in that building down the road” Kevin thought to himself as he watched her walk down the street. 

Instead of going to his apartment, he decided to follow her instead. 

He followed her up to an upscale apartment and into the penthouse where she was living. 

"Wow, I knew she dressed well, but I didn't know she was so rich" he thought to himself. 

He followed her into the bathroom and eagerly watched her strip. 

He couldn't help himself and reached out, trying to grope her gorgeous breasts, but he was ethereal and couldn't feel her. 

She was oblivious to it all as she entered the shower and started showering. 

He entered and stood right next to her, and watched her up close, his face was right up her pussy as he tried to taste her. 

He even entered her body and tried to see if he could possess her, but everything he did was futile and she didn't feel or even notice a thing. 

Finally she got out, and dried her body with a towel. 

He watched as she got dressed, put on makeup and went out the door. 

But this time, he decided not to follow her and instead stayed in the huge bathroom, looking in the mirror. 

He stared hard, but could only see a void where he should be standing, and only looking at the things behind him. 

He didn't really want to see his face anyway. As he was partially deformed from his beatings, he hasn't seen his face in a mirror in years.

“Damn. What a fuck up my life has been. I wished I was still the young guy coming to New York at 22 to start my life” he said, remembering that once upon a time, he was a good looking guy. He was his homecoming king and voted best looking in his school.

Just as he started remembering how he used to look like, his body started to re-materialize!

At first, he thought he was dreaming, but slowly and surely a familiar looking face and body started appearing in front of him. 

He was stunned, looking at the familiar face in the mirror looking exactly as he did when he was 22 years old. He was naked, so he could see that his body was fully intact, and he even had his fully complete looking cock.

“I… I’m whole” he said as he cried to himself, looking at his body. 

He grabbed his penis and started masturbating himself. The pleasure it gave him was something he hadn’t felt for many years.

“Wow, fantastic. I only wished that it was bigger” he thought as he masturbated himself.

He suddenly felt his cock grow bigger and bigger in his hands until it was a monstrous 10 inches and thick.

“It feels so good” he thought as he came huge amounts all over the large toilet floor. He had missed the sensation of ejaculating, as his balls and dick was so mutilated, they had to be amputated. 

He picked up the girl's used panties and sniffed them as he wiped his cock with her used dress in the basket. 

“I.... I'm back! But back to my old self. It seems I have powers to change my cock, what else can I do?” he thought.

He started changing his naked body, altering most of himself to no longer look the way he did before.

He was taller, around 6’2” compared to his shorter 5’8” height before

His body was fit and muscular, with an incredibly handsome face and huge 10 inch cock.

"That's more like it! I look positively heroic!" he said, posing for himself in the mirror. 

“Good, my cock wants a taste of fresh pussy” he said as he sniffed the girl's used panties again. 

 

 

61