Chapter 3 – Kate Bishop
9.8k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kate Bishop was walking back up the road from Clint Barton’s apartment. He wasn’t in, so she was heading home.

Kate was a superheroine, the second Hawkeye, who coincidentally regularly partnered with the first Hawkeye Clint Barton, who stayed in the above-mentioned apartment.

As she entered her apartment, she suddenly realized there was a naked man standing in her bathroom, sniffing her panties and masturbating his huge cock!

He turned, realizing someone was there and the next thing he saw was her throwing a kick at him, hitting him in the stomach, causing him to bend over in pain. 

He lifted his hands to protect himself and trying to surrender as she charged at him, taking him down. 

He was yelling "Wait...wait..Stop!" as he fell on the floor with her on top. 

Suddenly, she stopped moving and was still hugging his waist from the takedown. 

Looking at her confused, he didn't move for a few seconds and looked at her. 

"Uh... what are you doing?" he asked. 

"You asked me to stop" she answered, looking shocked and still hugging his waist. 

"This feels like..... like the feeling of controlling someone, like I used to" he thought to himself. 

"Since you're down there, suck my cock. Suck it like it's the most delicious thing in the world" he ordered. 

To his pleasant surprise, she let him go and started sucking his cock vigorously. 

He grunted as he exploded in her mouth and to his pleasant surprise, she swallowed everything up. 

However, she continued to suck and he had to command her to stop before she stopped sucking him.

Although he had already cum twice, he still stripped her naked and got her to lie in bed next to him. 

"What is your name?" he asked

“I’m Kate” she answered naturally. She was already under his control, but didn’t show or know it.

He introduced himself as Victor, after his idol Victor Von Doom, and they chatted happily getting to know each other as he got her to tell him all about herself while he sucked on her breasts and fingered her pussy.

He found out that she was from a rich family, the youngest daughter of a famous publishing magnate.

She also told him that she was Hawkeye, and that the man she regularly visited was Clint Barton, the first Hawkeye.

“Damn, another superheroine” Victor thought to himself. However, now that he had genuine powers, he wasn’t scared. In fact, this might be a way for him to get his revenge on Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. 

Kate had never experienced sex since she was sexually assaulted many years ago, but with Victor, it all progressed so naturally.

She didn’t know what was happening, but the next thing she knew, Victor was placing the tip of his huge cock on the opening of her vagina.

She felt it touch her, and subconsciously closed her eyes as he thrust the full length of his cock into her.

She gasped as her eyes popped open looking at his beautiful eyes as he pumped his enormous cock in and out of her.

This was the first time he had sex for many years, since the first time he tried to fuck Jessica Jones, and Kate's pussy was tight even though she wasn't a virgin. 

As he fucked her, he decided to try to see if the powers he used on himself could be used on her. 

He groped her breasts and commanded it to be bigger, and she groaned as her breasts started growing and growing. 

He eventually stopped it when her breasts got so large it looked comical and it was clear it was too heavy for her as she struggled breathing. 

He then shrank them down to nothingness, leaving her flat chested.

She looked in panic, losing her nicely shaped breasts and pleaded with him to get them back.

Finally, he let them grow back to her original size as he continued fucking her.

She couldn't process what was happening as everything seemed so unreal, so she only concentrated on feeling his huge cock inpaling her.

He then held her head and as he kissed her, he pulled it off her neck. She was shocked as she suddenly felt disoriented, moving around while her body felt like it was still on her bed.

He started disassembling the rest of her body, first by pulling off her legs at her hips, then her arms at her shoulders leaving just her torso.

Her arms and legs started moving, but as they were not attached to her torso, they flailed around helplessly as her face watched in shock.

He separated her body into two, just under her belly button as he stood up, her groin and hips area still impaled by his cock as he fucked it like a toy.

He picked up her face to kiss her again and then let her head have a closer look as the other hand pumped her hips and up and down his huge cock.

Just then, he suddenly pulled off her hips and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Her eyes popped open in surprise, missing the huge cock in her pussy when she suddenly felt it shooting a lot of cum down her throat. The pressure was so high that she had no choice but to swallow them all down.

Her stomach felt itself filling up even though her mouth was on his cock and her upper torso was still on the bed.

He pulled her face off his cock as she sucked off the last bit of cum on his cock. He gently placed her head down on her bed as he looked at her hips again. He was still hard.

Kate looked in silence as she felt his cock touch her anus and moaned out loud as the huge 10 inches went balls deep into her ass.

He continued fucking both her holes for the entire day and through the night before he was sated. He hadn’t had sex for many many years, so he took it out on her.

The next morning, she woke up completely exhausted and sore everywhere. She was whole again, and she was lying down on his naked body, his cock still inside her pussy.

She slowly got up. She didn’t know why, but she wasn’t angry or repulsed by him at all. In fact, she felt completely dedicated to him and would do anything he asked.

Kate introduced Victor to Clint as her boyfriend, and that they were in love.

Clint was surprised, but after meeting Victor, he somehow was ok with it.

“Ah, its good that Kate has a boyfriend. She’s still young, only 19 after all” Clint told himself.

Victor himself looked the prime of his life at 22, incredibly handsome and fit. So Clint was not shocked that Kate fell heads over heels with him.

She also introduced himt o her friends in the Young Avengers and the Avengers West Coast, where he happily mingled, getting to know more superheroes. 

Over the next few weeks, Victor amassed a huge fortune, getting rich millionaires to invest in his company which was to do his artwork.

With the funds, he bought a old classical styled building on 5th Avenue, New York to be his new gallery, with his office and art studio on the first floor and his penthouse on the top floor.

With Kate by his side, he hob-nobbed with some of the richest people in New York, and was invited to a charity function where all the who is who’s will be attending.

As they walked around the ballroom, they were approached by Tony Stark, who knew Kate.

“Kate! So good to see you!” he said

“Tony! Good to see you too” she answered

“And you must be the new owner of what was my family estate and also the former Avengers Mansion?” Tony asked, looking at Victor

“Yes I am. My name is Victor, Victor Rios” he answered.

“Pleased to meet you Victor. This is my assistant Mary Jane Watson” he said, introducing Mary Jane

“Mary Jane? Yes! You were the famous supermodel right? I’m a big fan.” Victor said smiling

They walked in together and sat at the same table. Other notable people there included Wilson Fisk aka the Kingpin of Crime as well as Felicia Hardy aka the Black Cat who ran her own crime syndicate these days.

Felicia took note of Victor, who is incredibly handsome, and came over to introduce herself.

Mary Jane looked particularly uncomfortable with Felicia being there for some reason.

The rest of the night went uneventfully, but Victor was pleased inside. With simple a few words, he had already prepared his next victims. 

66