Chapter 4 – Mary Jane Watson
9.1k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mary Jane walked into the photo studio above the gallery of the former Avengers Mansion, unsure of why she agreed to come here. The gallery below was still under renovations as the exhibits weren't ready yet.

Victor opened the door with a huge smiled on his face. “Mary Jane! I’m so glad you agreed to come today. When you said the other day that you will pose for me, I thought you were just being polite” he smiled.

“No, I agreed to pose for you… so here I am” she said as she walked in and looked around.

“I guess, you’re a true pro. It’s an honor to work with you. Well, you can get ready and I’ll get my camera prepared” he said as he walked to the shooting area. 

“Where is Kate? I thought she might be here” Mary Jane said, looking at a gorgeous naked female torso.

“Kate is away doing her, well, whatever she does. I’m not sure” he said, looking at Mary Jane touching a realistic looking female naked torso. It was headless and her legs and arms were similarly missing.

“Do you like it? It’s new material that I am playing with for my exhibits” he continued as Mary Jane started groping Kate’s breasts.

“It’s very realistic. I could swear this was a real female body” she said as she started fingering Kate’s pussy.

“It’s so soft and realistic” she mumbled looking at Kate’s hairless pussy closely.

“So are you ready for the shoot?” asked Victor as Mary Jane started fingering Kate’s pussy, amazed at how it felt.

“Oh! Yes, sorry. I’ll get ready” she said as she put her handbag down and started taking off her clothes, revealing a bikini underneath.

“Ok, where do you want me to pose?” she asked.

“Over here, by the bed. But… I’m afraid we are not doing a bikini shot” he said

She walked to the bed and asked “We’re not? Then what are we doing?”

“I only do nude artistic shots” he answered.

“Nude…. I… my whole career, I’ve never posed nude before. At minimum, I’ve done bikini shots” she said.

“So it’s great you agreed to do this for the first time for me, right?” Victor said

“Yes… yes, of course. I’m happy to” Mary Jane said as she hesitantly removed her top, covering her gorgeous breasts with her hands

“Your bottoms too please” Victor requested.

“My ex-husband was a photographer too. But even he has never taken nude shots of me” she said as she removed her bikini bottom, revealing her shaven pussy which she quickly hid with her other hand.

“That’s his loss. Don’t cover yourself Mary Jane. You look beautiful” Victor said as he started taking photos of her.

She started posing in tasteful poses, carefully covering up herself, showing plenty of flesh, but covering just enough to not be totally exposed.

“Good, good. Now I want you to remove your hands and open your legs” he said.

“What?” she suddenly asked, but found herself obeying him, displaying her open pussy to his camera as he took multiple shots.

He got her to pose in several shots all displaying her pussy wide open for the camera to take pictures of close up. All the poses were as if she was inviting the viewer of the photos to fuck her.

“Now, start posing with this” he said as he handed her what looked like a 10 inch dildo

“It’s very long” she said as she looked at it and started playing with it.

It felt incredibly realistic, like a real cock. But it was not attached to anyone. And even if it was, it was so long.

So she posed with it, as he directed her, rubbing it on her breasts, one nipple at a time, then titty fucking it. Then he instructed her to pose with it near her pretty face, then eventually placing it on the tip of her lip, then kissing the tip.

“Now.start sucking it, give it a blowjob” he instructed as she obeyed

Victor enjoyed the feeling of being sucked by Mary Jane. Her lips were plump, and she sucked it expertly.

“Try to get the whole thing in” he said. She nodded and started sucking deeper and deeper, until the balls of the dildo touched her chin. It was difficult as the dildo was so long, entering deep down her throat, which she had never done before for anyone.

Suddenly, she felt the dildo spasm and a warm liquid entered her stomach directly.

“Stay still, good, good” he said as he took more shots of her, fully aware he was cumming down her throat.

She professionally held her pose, swallowing the cum, pretending like everything is normal.

Finally she took it out of her mouth, and he instructed her to pose with it near her pussy. She posed with it covering her pussy, then putting it in like a strap on looking like the dick was hers with the balls blocking her pussy.

Then she placed the tip inside her pussy. Slowly obeying his directions, she started pushing it in and out of her pussy, every thrust went inch by inch deeper.

She started fucking the dildo in multiple positions, with Victor eagerly taking shot after shot of the action as she lost herself in her lust.

Finally she came hard as she lay on the bed, her pussy spasming and gripping his cock. Suddenly, she felt the dildo spurting warm liquid inside her as well.

Her eyes popped open. “What was that? Did it really cum inside me?” she asked

She suddenly realized that Victor was completely naked, but he didn’t have a penis! His groin was completely smooth without a penis that was supposed to be there.

“Yes, it did. Actually, yes I did cum into you. Your body is wonderful” he said as he got on the bed and kissed her

As he pushed his groin onto the end of the dildo, it was shoved into her again. He began thrusting the cock into her as she moaned.

However, even as she enjoyed the fuck, she realized that the cock seemed to be attached to him and he was really fucking her.

He continued fucking her the rest of the day, in all her orifices.

The next morning, Tony Stark himself came to the gallery.

“Mr Stark! What brings you here? It’s an honor” he said shaking Tony’s hand

“I’m here to look for Mary Jane. She came here yesterday to have a photo session I believe” he said matter of factly.

“Yes, do you want to see her photos?” he asked

Tony was distracted as he looked at the sparsely occupied gallery.

There were two headless nude female torsos in different poses.

The first torso had her body posed in what looked like a archery pose, except instead of standing on a flat surface, there was a small stand so one of her legs was on it like on a step, revealing her open pussy. A stand extended from the ground into her ass holding her body up. This was actually Kate’s body.

The second torso was on its knees hugging herself under her breasts. Her arms were actually propping up her breasts as if she was posing for a photoshoot. As with the other one, a stand entered her ass propping her in position. This was Mary Jane’s body.

All around the gallery were pictures of a naked women, her face obscured and she was playing with a huge cock in her mouth, her pussy and miscellaneous poses of her teasing it. These were all of Mary Jane from yesterday.

“I uh, like your work” Tony said as Victor returned showing him the photos of Mary Jane in her bikini

“Thanks. I have to say, it was a pleasure to photograph Mary Jane. I am a big fan of her old work too” he said

“Yeah, well her ex-husband was a photographer, you know” Tony said

“I know. Well, he probably regrets letting her go” Victor said.

“Yes… I’m sure he does” Tony said, looking at her bikini photos, then looking at the pictures fucking on the wall.

“Well, I’m sure she is fine. You don’t have to worry about a smart cookie like her. She’s street savvy” Victor said.

“Yes, I don’t have to worry about her. She’s street savvy after all” Tony repeated.

They chatted a while more before they shook hands and Tony left, no longer worried about Mary Jane.

The next day, Tony received a resignation letter as Mary Jane decided to “find herself”

Strangely enough, there was news several days later about Spider-man having a heated argument with Iron Man in the sky above the Avengers Tower.

Not concerned, Victor continued fucking Mary Jane’s head as she eagerly sucked his cock while her body remained in the gallery.

52