Chapter 5 – Felicia Hardy
7.3k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Black Cat, Felicia Hardy, broke into the top floor suite of the former Avengers Mansion that Victor now owned. She walked around without making a sound, expertly blending in the shadows.

She was as stealthy as her namesake, and in the dark, even if she were standing in front of you, you wouldn’t see her.

She was confused about why she broke in here. Although the new owner was obviously rich, there as probably nothing special worth her time stealing as she was quire rich herself.

Furthermore, this was the former Avengers Mansion. Although the security features have been removed, the layout still made the mansion pretty secure from attacks, so Felicia was extra careful.

Maybe it was that new owner, Victor Rios. The way he looked at her, like he wanted to devour her, made her feel excited. She wondered if the good looking guy was good in bed. In fact, she spaced out for a short while, thinking of herself having sex with him.

“Maybe I’ll blackmail him into fucking me” she smirked as she walked towards the bedroom area.

As she entered the bedroom, she gasped to see Victor smiling at her, completely naked and playing with his huge 10 inch cock.

“Felicia! Come, strip and lay on the bed with me” he invited with a big smile.

Felicia was shocked as her body moved on its own, removing her tight body fitting Black Cat costume, even removing her mask and sat on the bed naked with him.

She was gorgeous with a luxurious coat of white pubic hair on her pussy, framing her love hole and every move she made was lithe and graceful.

“Here, why don’t you suck some milk out of it?” Victor smiled as he pointed his huge cock at her.

To her own surprise, she started sucking him vigorously, as if she were really trying to suck milk out of his cock.

It wasn’t long before he was ejaculating huge loads of cum into her mouth as she greedily swallowed everything up.

She looked bewildered, her eyes looking at him in fear as she realized that something wasn’t right with her, but she couldn’t figure out what.

“It’s very obvious you want my dick inside you, isn’t it?” Victor asked with a smile.

Felicia started rubbing her body on his like a cat, and especially rubbing her pussy on his cock while looking back, inviting him to penetrate her doggie style.

He didn’t wait for a second invite as he got up and plunged his cock balls deep into her.

She moaned like a cat in heat as he started fucking her with wild passion. He grabbed her from the back, groping her breasts violently, squeezing them will all his strength leaving hand prints on them.

She lifted her right leg and turned around while lying down, turning while his cock was still inside her and changed it to missionary style where she could look at his handsome face and gorgeous body. As he fucked her missionary style, she kissed him passionately as she scratched up his back with her fingernails.

Their wild animal lovemaking was violent, tearing up the bedsheets and pillows. Her moans and grunts were primal, and she completely lost herself in her lust.

He came in her multiple times, and every time, she tried to lick her own body to eat up every drop of his delicious cum.

Luckily the mansion had a generous garden separating it from the other buildings. Her screams and moans didn’t manage to carry across to the outside world as their lovemaking sounds echoed throughout the mansion.

After several hours of lovemaking, Victor was busy photographing Felicia in multiple poses, all with cum flowing out of either her pussy or ass.

He had altered her body to remove her distinct white pubic hair, leaving her smooth and hairless to better clearly show the cum dripping out.

There were many pictures of her with his cock embedded in her orifices as well, including her mouth, which discretely hid her eyes to leave her identity anonymous.

He mixed the enlarged photos on the walls with Mary Jane’s photos. Although their faces were hidden, their mouths were shown in some pictures and wisps of Mary Jane’s red hair and Felicia’s white hair could be seen in some photos.

He had added pictures of Kate as well, also with his 10 inch cock posing with and inside her in multiple erotic poses.

Felicia’s lithe body was posed crawling like a cat, her muscles taut and firm as her legs remained open revealing her open pussy as one leg crawled in front of her other leg. Her hands were on the floor in a crawling position and her breasts hung from her body displaying their full size.

“These superpowered beings have such nice athletic bodies. I must hunt down more of them to fill my gallery before I open” he thought as he looked at the three bodies of Kate, Mary Jane and Felicia.

As he sat on the chair in his office, he brought out the heads of Kate, Mary Jane and Felicia, asking them everything they knew about the New York superheroes and villains.

Kate because she was a Avenger in training. Mary Jane because she worked for Tony Stark who everyone knew was Iron Man. Felicia because she was a supervillain now, but was a hero on certain occasions.

Surprisingly, he found out that among them, Mary Jane knew the most about many superheroes, after living in the Avengers Mansion years ago as Spider-Man’s wife.

“Peter Parker of Parker Industries is Spider-Man? No wonder you and Felicia seemed hostile to each other. I thought your ex-husband was a loser, but it turns out its because of his life as Spider-man that you are no longer together” Victor exclaimed.

“I must get to know him better. After all, he saved my life once before” he said to himself.

“But then again….” he looked at the faces of Mary Jane and Felicia “I am cuckolding him right in front of his eyes” he laughed to himself.

“And I still haven’t settled my scores with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage” he said grimly.

He had once given up on revenge, but now that he was rich and powerful, the urge came back again. After all, they had crippled him, made him impotent, even causing him to be castrated. That was truly too vicious.

So he started preparing a dosier on all the superheroes he was targeting, with information gathered from Kate, Mary Jane and Felicia.

“I’ll populate my gallery with enough exhibits to open soon enough” he smiled.

34