Chapter 6 – Erwin Haliday
5.5k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To avoid suspicion, Victor let Mary Jane out during some days, in her new job as gallery manager, promoting the soon to be open gallery at the old Avengers Mansion.

Furthermore, Victor was out and about with her girlfriend Kate to be seen in public, to ensure no rumors were going around about both her and Mary Jane’s disappearances. The only one he left as a headless torso in the gallery is Felicia.

Victor followed Kate to visit her friend, a former Avenger named Elvin Haliday in the infirmary of Z block in the state penitentiary, which was built to house superhuman prisoners.

Elvin, or his alias as Rage, was wrongly convicted and charged for a robbery of a pawn shop by the Americops, a racist group of cops, and when convicted, Elvin was beaten into a coma by criminals he himself put behind bars. As he was depowered, he was helpless to fight back and has severed brain damage.

Elvin in his normal form was a scrawny geeky kid, still the same age as Kate at 19 years old. In his Rage form, he was a hulking 6’6” physical specimen with superhuman class 100 strength, invulnerability, speed and durability.

He was even an Avenger at one stage, until the Avengers found out that he was underaged and placed him in the Young Avengers instead, before all this happened. 

The injured Elvin was in his civilian form, no longer in casts, but he was in a deep coma, and it was unsure if he would ever wake up. His body was thin and frail and is prognosis didn’t look good as he suffered permanent brain damage and it wasn't sure if he would ever recover.

Victor felt for Alvin, as he too was beaten into a coma several years ago and had his life ruined by Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Victor had gotten all the guards and medical officials to leave him, Kate and Alvin alone for a while.

He got Kate to pull down Alvin’s pants, revealing a not modest 7 inch cock on such a scrawny body. With his command, Kate started fellating Alvin, getting his cock to get to his fully erect 9 inches.

“Not bad in his normal form.” Victor smiled as he pulled the cock off his body. Alvin’s body disappeared as his cock was pulled off and Victor conjured up a copy of his injured body and placed it on the bed replacing Alvin, looking exactly like him.

By now, Victor could create copies of bodies, but making a fully functional person was beyond his capabilities so far. But a comatose body that doesn’t need a personality, and he could leave to die by itself wasn’t a problem.

“Kate, insert it in your pussy. You are going to smuggle him out” he said.

She obediently complied and pulled down her panties, and inserted his huge cock into her. Then she pulled up her panties and stood next to Victor.

“It’s in” she smiled. Victor slapped her ass, then grabbed it and kissed her. Then they said goodbye to the fake Alvin and left the prison.

Outside, there were several reporters who were reporting about the injustice of the system and about Rage’s case and wanted an interview. Victor was a minor celebrity and New York socialite by now, so he decided to give a statement.

“I visited Kate’s friend Alvin Haliday today for the first time and am saddened by the injustice of the case. I am contemplating some artwork for my gallery that will address this injustice” he said, finishing his statement.

That night, back in the mansion, a fully restored Rage stood at his full 6’6” with his huge muscular body. In his Rage form his cock was a huge 15 inches length.

Victor smiled as he got his camera ready. Kate, Mary Jane and Felicia stood naked next to him, ready to be photographed being fucked.

Victor had gained a completely docile bodyguard in Rage, who was as strong as the strongest powerhouses and completely under his power. His body may have been restored to its full capabilities, but his mind was blank and completely in Victor’s control.

He took pictures of Rage standing in the shower as the three girls soaped him, lathering him up using their bodies, rubbing themselves all over him.

Then they dried him off using towels and walked him to the bedroom. Victor took photos of them in various poses throughout.

He had the girls take identical shots. Kate started first with Rage standing behind her, and she sitting on his erect cock which poked out from between her legs and between her breasts as it was so long. His huge hands covered her breasts, pressing them to smother his cock while her head turned and looked up at him.

He did the same shot with Felicia in exactly the same pose. Then Mary Jane in also exactly the same pose. The only difference between the shots of them was their different hair colors and their slightly different proportioned bodies.

In the next shot, Rage stood still while Kate remained on top his cock, but she was lying on it with her breasts on each side and her mouth sucking the tip of his cock.

Rage had his hands open with with Mary Jane and Felicia carried on each hand, his thumb in their ass and middle finger in their pussies. Victor took many shots of this pose from many angles and close ups.

Then he got Rage to lie on the bed. Felicia sat on his face while he penetrated her with his long tongue and his finger penetrated her ass, and Mary Jane squatted on his huge cock, the tip slightly penetrating her. Both Mary Jane and Felicia were kissing each other.

Victor took several shots from different angles of them while Kate was in the background sucking Victor’s detached erect cock like a dildo.

“Mary Jane! Felicia?” came a voice from behind Victor. Victor turned around to see a stunned Spider-Man standing in his doorway.

“Peter! Just the man I was thinking of looking for” Victor said with a smile.

Peter Parker aka Spider-Man looked stunned but couldn’t move. He watched as his ex-wife sat down, impaling herself on Rage’s huge cock and his ex-lover Felicia Hardy aka the Black Cat was penetrated by Rage’s tongue and huge finger.

24