Chapter 9 – Diversity of Exhibits
3.9k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey! You guys are here as well!" William Kaplan aka Wiccan said to Nico Minoru aka the Gloom smiled as both groups converged in the Gallery. 

William came with his boyfriend Theodore Altman aka Hulking and the rest of his former group the Young Avengers, while Nico came with her girlfriend Karolina Dean aka Princess Justice and the rest of the Runaways group.

Both groups were of similar age and they have teamed up on several occasions to fight crime together. 

"Hi!" came a voice from the other side

"Kamala! Hi!" Nico and the rest smiled at Kamala Khan aka Ms Marvel who came with the Champions. 

They were actually from different areas with the former Young Avengers from New York, Runaways from Los Angeles and the Champions from Washington DC. 

But they had all been invited by their friend Kate who had just moved back from LA to New York to join her new boyfriend in his new gallery. 

"Guys! You're all here!" Kate said as she welcomed them and started hugging all her friends. 

Standing behind her was handsome young man who looked incredibly handsome in his smart casual attire. 

"Guys, this is my boyfriend Victor Rios, the owner and main artist in this gallery" Kate introduced. 

Then she introduced her to all her many friends of similar age that she had invited. 

Victor shook hands and mingled easily with all of them. 

He noted that unlike the older generation of heroes, this younger generation was more progressive and had multiple gay relationships among each other. 

"How do you like my gallery and exhibits?" Victor asked. 

"Well, uh..." Teddy started stammering. 

"You guys don't like it?" Victor asked as all the young people blushed. 

"No.. we do like it, but it's a bit too... uh... explicit, don't you think?" Kamala asked. 

"And uh... it doesn't represent all sexualities" William added. 

"Oh, I know. Don't I know it. But you see, I could only get straight members for my models and they didn't want to participate in gay acts, so I can't force them. I am looking for gay models for that, don't you worry" Victor smiled. 

As Victor continued talking, several of the crowd became intrigued and hung on to each and every word he was saying. 

Being young and full of hormones, the more the young adults walked through the gallery, the more horny they felt and ideas kept entering their minds. 

A number of the Champions were attracted by Cindy Moon's headless naked body, unsure of why they were so attracted to it. They touched the exhibit, squeezing her breasts and even fingering her orifices. 

"So realistic" Miles Morales aka Spiderman said.

"As if you know what a real pussy feels like" Samuel Alexander aka Nova teased

--

Several days later, Kate smiled and welcomed Nico and Karolina of the Runaways, giving them a hug and bringing them upstairs to the studio. 

"Welcome both of you! I'm glad you decided you wanted to model for me in your most intimate moments" Victor said. 

The both held hands nervously. 

"Yeah.. uh.. we won't be recognized right?" Nico asked. 

"Of course not. As you've seen in my photos, my models are all anonymous and no telling signs can be seen in any of the photos. Why don't you get undressed in there and meet me in the studio" Victor smiled. 

The girls undressed and gave each other a reassuring kiss and walked hand in hand naked out the door. 

"Over here!" Victor said and they walked towards his voice. 

Suddenly, they stiffened up and froze, looking at Victor already photographing two young men sucking each other's cocks. 

The two young men also froze looking at them. It was William Kaplan aka Wiccan and Teddy Altman aka Hulking of the Young Avengers!

They were on top of a humongous bed the size of 4 king sized beds placed together in a large square. 

"Why don't you join them on the bed?" Victor asked. 

"But....but.." Nico stammered.

"Don't worry. It's easier to do it all at once. Besides, since you know each other, it should be more comfortable!" Victor said. 

The girls hesitated but still followed his instructions, sitting on the bed besides the two young men who started sucking each other again. 

The two girls watched silently as Victor snapped picture after picture. 

Nico actually started getting aroused looking at the men sucking, and Karolina noticed that Nico's pussy was glistening with juices. 

"Nico.. you" she said as she touched Nico, but Nico just pushed her down and started licking her pussy. 

As both pairs started moaning, the atmosphere started getting more and more intense. 

Teddy got behind William and inserted his cock into William's ass and started fucking it. 

Karolina's eyes was closed, enjoying Nico's licking but Nico was watching the boys fuck and her hand reached over, grabbing William's cock as he was being fucked in the ass by Teddy. 

William looked at her and smiled as he crawled over, with Teddy still in his ass and started licking and fingering her pussy as she was bent over licking Karolina. 

Karolina's eyes opened, watching Nico lick her while William in turn licked and fingered her from the back as Teddy plowed his ass in a loud steady rhythm. 

William crawled further forwards and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of Nico's pussy.

Karolina watched as Nico's eyes shot wide open as William shoved his cock into her, while Teddy continued fucking his ass.

Before long, with Victor's instructions, they changed positions and partners in all kinds of configurations.

Both boys fucked each girl, then both girls fucked each boy. They fucked each other in every conceivable position and partnerships humanly possible.

With Teddy's shapeshifting abilities, they even fucked in humanly impossible ways.

While they fucked, Victor noticed that strange things started happening.

When Nico and William fucked, he found that reality seemed to be shifting in minor ways back and forth, like colors of objects in the room changing, or items changing altogether, like a Mandela effect, but the changes were happening right before his eyes. 

"Interesting" Victor thought as he knew both of them, though being young, were incredibly powerful magicians. 

It was strange that both of them were gay, otherwise, if they hooked up, perhaps they would be incredibly powerful. Was it the universe's will that separated them? Or perhaps it was some other entity which nudged them towards homosexuality, keeping them apart?

"I think I'll keep all of them for now" he thought, releasing Karolina and Teddy for another time.

As they didn't tell anyone that they were going to pose for Victor, none of their friends besides Kate knew they had come. 

Furthermore, the Young Avengers were no longer a proper team and the Runaways were loosely a team anyhow, so nobody noticed them missing as the same sex couples usually kept to themselves anyway and their teammates didn't want to intrude. 

New photos were placed on the walls in the gallery. This time it was more diverse with two females and two males fucking in all kinds of combinations. 

One of the males was a bigger more muscular man while the other was slim and lithe. The girls too were different as one was blonde and the other had raven hair, although both were equally sexy. 

Their faces were not shown, with only their mouths and parts of their noses shown if they were performing oral sex. 

There were plenty of shots of the male gays fucking each other in their asses while the other cock fucked a pussy. There were threesomes with both guys fucking one girl, then the other and of both girls fucking one of the guys, or the other. 

There was also a new exhibit, with a headless male and female body together for the first time. 

The male had an average length penis and it was placed at the entrance of the female's vagina, but while the tip of his penis touched her, it didn't enter her but was in the midst of entering. 

13