Chapter 10 – Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, The Revenge
4.1k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you sure you want to do this darling?" Luke asked, both of them standing just outside the mansion gates. 

"Come on. It'll be fun. This is a special offer by Mary Jane from the new hot artist!" Jessica said

"But.." Luke tried to interject

"But nothing. Dani is already with Doreen our babysitter, so there is nothing to worry about. How hot would it be, having nude photographs of us done by a famous photographer" Jessica said. 

"But nude? Are you sure honey?" Luke asked. 

"Surely big bad Luke Cage isn't shy! Your big thing should be the highlight of the gallery" she laughed squeezing it over his pants. 

They rang the doorbell and Mary Jane welcomed them in. 

"It's just strange, going back to the mansion we owned. I was surprised Johnny agreed to sell it" Luke said. 

"Well, Victor can be very persuasive. But his art is something to behold" Mary Jane said as they passed the naked exhibits. 

Luke touched the breasts of Jessica Drew

"Wow, these are so real" he said.

"Today, Peter will be the main photographer while Victor directs" Mary Jane said. 

"Oh... didn't you have a crush on Peter Parker in your younger days?" Luke said. 

"That was a long time ago. Besides, you're not insecure are you?" Jessica said. 

"There is nothing to worry about. Peter is my ex-husband. What is there to be insecure? This is a professional outfit, not some creepy joint" Mary Jane said. 

Luke could only nod. 

They entered the studio on the second floor and Mary Jane introduced them to Victor who was standing next to Peter. 

Jessica looked at Victor, noting that he was indeed very good looking. She also looked at Peter, and was surprised that her heart missed a beat. 

"I had a crush on him when we were in school, but I didn't think I would still have any feelings for him" Jessica thought to herself. 

"Nice to meet you Luke, Jessica. If you could get undressed over in those changing rooms, we will begin once you're ready" Victor said, breaking her thoughts. 

Both of them nodded and they entered their separate changing rooms, as there was one for males and one for females.

Jessica undressed, still wondering how awkward she felt, admiring Victor's good looks and still having a crush on Peter while standing next to her husband. She shook her head, getting rid of those thoughts and walked out naked, her hands covering her breasts and pussy. 

She was shocked to see both Victor and Peter naked, both holding cameras, and her heart missed a beat again. 

"What..." she stammered as both men were so casual being naked. 

"We usually get undressed too. The models are usually less self aware if everyone is equally naked" Victor said. 

"Are you ready Luke?" Victor asked, looking at a hulking 6'6" man sitting on the huge bed, naked but wearing a mask blocking his eyes and nose, only revealing his mouth. 

He nodded and gave the thumbs up as Jessica walked towards him. He patted his lap, and Jessica sat on it, right on his flaccid penis. 

"Usually, we leave it up to our couples, how intimate and explicit they want to get. We can start slow first, with teasing shots, and if you want to go further, just indulge yourselves. We will get the right shots as there are both of us" Victor smiled and Peter silently put his camera towards his eye.

Jessica looked at the cameras and smiled and she started posing as Victor directed her and her partner to pose in different but exciting yet teasing positions.  

Soon, she was sitting on the floor, between his thighs as she leaned her head next to his already semi hard cock. She was holding it and placing it in her open mouth, but still not touching it. 

"For really good shots, why don't you help Luke get hard?" Victor asked. 

"Strange, Luke would already be rock hard by now" Jessica thought as she brought the huge black cock into her mouth and started sucking as the cameras clicked endlessly. 

Luke had an impressive 12 inch cock, and the cock she was sucking was equally large. But somehow, she felt that it was different, although she couldn't figure out the reason. 

As Victor directed, the scenes became more and more explicit as the man easily lifted Jessica up with his hands under her knees and place her pussy at the tip of his erect cock. 

"Luke's fucked me in this position before. He's seemingly done this before" Jessica thought. 

Just then, as Victor instructed, she was slammed down, impaling herself onto his cock.

Luckily, she was used to Luke's 12 inch monster. Otherwise, she would really have been injured. 

It hurt all the same, as Jessica felt the huge cock ram into her, and felt his balls slap her ass as he started ramming into her while slamming her onto his cock hard. 

She moaned out loud as she looked at Peter and Victor, snapping photos with their cocks fully erect!

Just as she was being rammed, another 6'6" black man, wearing a identical mask walked out from the shadows and shoved his cock into her mouth!

He was just as large as the guy fucking her, seemingly 12 inches like her husband, but he also felt different as his cock was shoved deep into her throat. 

She was spitroasted as both men rammed their cocks into her hard.

Even though she had superhuman strength and durability, she was slightly weaker than Luke himself. And though she tried to resist, both men were clearly stronger than even her. 

The man in her pussy sat backwards on the bed, pulling her backwards while facing up and the man in her mouth climbed onto the bed, standing over her while still fucking her face. 

Her body was exposed as her hands tried her best to push the guy in her mouth out of her. Her breasts were fully exposed and the camera took multiple shots of the large cock pumping in and out of her pussy. 

Just then, another black man walked out, wearing a identical mask. He was also 6'6" tall, but his cock was an even larger 15 inches!

Jessica could barely see around the hips and legs of the man fucking her mouth as the third man moved between her legs and started shoving his cock into her pussy that was already filled with the first man's cock!

She tried to scream as her pussy was stretched wide as 2 huge cocks entered her pussy, but her screams only cause the guy in her mouth to start cumming directly down her throat. 

As the three men fucked her silly, Victor turned to a naked black man masturbating next to him and Peter. 

"Do you like what you see Luke? Do you like being cuckolded?" he asked. 

Luke only watched with tears in his eyes as he helplessly masturbated while watching his wife be gangbanged. 

They changed positions several times as Jessica was helplessly held down and fucked. 

She had realized Luke was standing at he side, masturbating but not helping her and she could not figure out why. 

The 3 men were all stronger than her and Victor asked them to remove their masks, revealing that they were not Luke at all, but were also black 6'6" males with super strength. 

The one with the largest 15 inch cock was Elvin Haliday aka Rage, who was now a mindless slave of Victor's. The other two were new acquisitions, one being Lemar Hoskins aka Battlestar, and the other was Eliot Franklin aka Thunderball. 

Battlestar was once a Bucky, to assist when the original Captain America Steve Rogers quit and the US government appointed a new Captain America who later on became USAgent. Thunderball on the other hand was a member of the Wrecking Crew, a superhuman criminal gang who was a regular antagonist for Thor. 

Both had class 10 strength, about the level as Jessica, but weaker than Luke. But they both had similar 12 inch cocks.

After several hours, Jessica lay unconscious on the bed, full of cum in all her gaping orifices and Luke was allowed to stand over her and cum all over her body. 

He then lined up his 4 black men. They were all shaven bald, and he enlarged Luke, Lemar and Eliot's cocks to match Elvin's 15 incher. 

Due to their size and skin color, they made excellent models to photograph with his smaller female models. 

They were also impressive as headless exhibits in his gallery. 

Jessica on the other hand became a torso exhibit. However, unlike the other girls, her body was lying to the side, while an horse speculum held her pussy gaping wide.  

One was able to touch her cervix deep inside her, and her ass was similarly held wide open with an anal speculum. 

Victor watched on the CCTV as visitors shoved their hands into her pussy and anus the next day, touching her body deep inside her. 

"Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold" he laughed evilly, as he rammed his cock into the mouth of her detached head. 

As she screamed from the pain of being fist fucked by strangers, the vibrations of her screams was so pleasurable to Victor, he came directly down her throat. 

 

15