Chapter 13 – Self Discovery and Improvement
2.6k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor sat in his office, pondering what was next for him. 

Since gaining his powers, he had gained everything he ever wanted. 

He was immensely wealthy, swimming in pussy and he had gained his revenge on the people that he felt wronged him. 

He had power, power to control people, take anything he want, there was no limits to whatever material wants he might have. 

However, he felt unfulfilled. He had no ideas what his powers actually were, or the limits of them, save that he could control people and do whatever he wanted to their bodies. 

Being a minor scientific genius once, his scientific mind was unsatisfied with that, but although he was considered smart, he wasn't smart enough to figure out what to do next, or how to test his powers. 

He figured that he should consult the beings regarded as the smartest in the world like Reed Richards, Dr Doom, Tony Stark, Hank Pym, Hank McCoy, Bruce Banner, but he couldn't reveal his powers to them for fear of getting found out. 

"Ahah! I know. Kate and Kamala's friends!" he suddenly exclaimed. 

Within days, he had set up a lab in the basement of the mansion, he had acquired the greatest young scientific minds of the planet to become his brain trust. 

  • Amadeus Cho aka Brawn was considered the 7th smartest person on earth.
  • Lunella Lafayette aka Moon Girl's intelligence was tested by Amadeus who declared her the smartest person on earth.
  • Riri Willaims aka Ironheart built her own Iron Man armor and was recognized as perhaps an equal to a young Tony Stark in inventing and engineering.
  • David Alleyne aka Prodigy once had the mutant ability to absorb all knowledge and skills of people around him. Although he lost his mutant abilities, he retained all the smarts he gained of the people he was around including all the geniuses in the X-Men and some of the Avengers. 

Rather than risk exposure taking over the more established scientific geniuses, he took the geniuses of the next generation instead who were in no way inferior, but without taking any risks of being discovered. 

Furthermore, he had also took over William Kaplan aka Wiccan and Nico Minory aka Gloom, the next generation of the world's greatest magicians. 

He had plans to research their bodies and the strange synergy that happens whenever their two bodies had sex, but wasn't smart enough to do so on his own. Now, he had his think tank, able to do the research for him. 

They performed multiple tests on him to find out what his powers were, where he got them and what were his limits. 

Over the following week, they discovered that he wasn't a mutant, nor a inhuman, he was completely human. With all sensors they could think of, they discovered that he was completely human and they could not find any trace of any abnormalities that could give him powers. 

Their tests also could not identify what gave him his powers, even though he explained the explosion, the chemicals and the radiation that affected his original body.

These are the abilities they could figure out:

Control: he could control people by voice commands, but they can't understand why. It wasn't telepathy, hypnotism, nor pheromones, nor any other usual methods of taking control of someone's mind.  

Flesh Manipulation: He could also manipulate, detach, exchange change and even make disappear any body parts by touch. This applies even to himself, enabling him to shapeshift to his current appearance, and changing body parts of Jessica Jones, making a black cock her tongue. 

Flesh Storage and Retrieval: He could make people's body parts appear and disappear at will, without harming them, enabling him to have his gallery filled with naked headless bodies. 

Memory Absorption:  They also discovered that although he didn't have telepathy, as in he couldn't read minds like normal telepaths, he could absorb all the knowledge of someone by touching their heads. However, he could only absorb what they knew, but didn't absorb their talent and creativity.

To put it simply, they can create new ideas and new technology. But by touching their heads, Victor can only replicate what they have already done, but did not have the talent or the intelligence to create anything new, at their level. 

They also found out that once he had used his abilities on a person, he had control over that person indefinitely. So that means all the heroes he had captured were under his control to do as he pleases.

This abilities only worked on organic things and  didn't extend to inanimate things like clothes, chairs, bricks etc. So his powers worked on animals, insects, plants or any other living beings.

However, these were only observations when he used his abilities. All the tests done with technology only confirmed that he was a completely normal human being with no special abilities. 

Sighing, he decided that he was satisfied with that answer and it was a good thing that his powers could not be detected by known science anyway. 

He was so self absorbed in his world of sex and also his scientific research that he didn't realize the consequences of his actions. 

By taking so many heroes off the street, the city was being overwhelmed with crime. Even the regular superheroes were struggling to cope with the shortfall of so many superheroes. 

But as he decided to greedily absorb the knowledge of the 4 geniuses, he suddenly discovered what was happening. 

Concerned, he walked around his gallery, and realized that he had gathered quite a number of superheroes, enough to affect the crime rate if they were missing. 

Since he could use his powers to create the other body parts of anyone he ever used his powers on, he decided to create copies of all the heroes, remove their memories of being in his thrall and release them back to do their super heroing. 

Of course, he still kept the "originals", but at this stage he didn't even know if there was a difference in the originals and the clones. 

 

 

 

14