Chapter 14 – The End of the World
2.5k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the following weeks, things returned back to normal as many superheroes suddenly reappeared. 

Victor went on with his usual business, and was chatting with Wilson Fisk again and showing off his newest exhibit. 

It was two headless, naked bodies of Steve Rogers aka Captain America making love to his girlfriend Sharon Carter aka Agent 13. They were in a battle pose, yet they were intertwined at the hips as he penetrated her pussy. 

"Very nice" Fisk said as he agreed to give more funding to Victor's ventures.

"How is the pajamas? Are you happy with them?" Victor asked.

"Oh, they are wonderful. I wear them as undergarments all the time. In fact I am wearing it now, under my clothes" Fisk smiled, touching his chest as if he was feeling his under his clothes. 

Suddenly, without warning, the world as they knew it ended!

A huge thermonuclear explosion erupted in the middle of the city, destroying buildings, killing everything in it's path.  

Everybody turned into ash in an instant as the blast moved through the city. 

Victor and Fisk didn't even have time to scream as Victor watched the blast in slow motion turn every exhibit into dust. 

He watched Natasha's body, Mary Jane's body etc one by one crumble as he screamed in pain, as every cell in his body exploded. 

Then, there was nothing left but devastated buildings and bare remnants of what once was a city. This happened all over the world as well, wiping out the whole human civilization. 

An unknown amount of time went by as slowly, somehow, Victor's strange body started to reassemble itself. 

He somehow regained consciousness as he stopped himself from screaming again. 

Shocked, he looked at himself, realizing that he was naked. Looking around, there was nothing but rubble and the remnants of the former Avengers mansion, which was actually built to withstand much more punishment than the usual buildings around them. 

"What.... how?" he asked, looking around and seeing nothing but ash. 

Feeling alone, he conjured Kamala's body which was his usual suit and it appeared on him, dressing him in his favorite skinsuit. 

Pleased that his powers worked, he reassembled all the exhibits in his museum. 

All of them were back in their poses, naked but headless. 

"Alright then, I still have my powers" he said as he waved his hands, reassembling every body he had in the mansion. 

Noticing something on the ground next to him that was reassembled, he picked up Jessica Jones' naked headless body, which Fisk wore as his bodysuit. She was grotesquely stretched out and he marveled at the punishment she received. 

The silence and loneliness was eerie, so he decided to get the bodies together and reattach their heads. 

However, as he tried to restore all the bodies to have his own team of Avengers, he found that he was unable to!

"No..." he said, trying his best to complete them. 

Something seemed to be wrong with his body. He realized that he could reassemble the atoms of all the body parts that he left outside, but whatever he made disappear, he couldn't retrieve them like normal.

Even the 4 geniuses were gone as he had wanted to bring them everywhere so he made them disappear. 

"Damn it! I'm all alone?" he gasped, looking at the obedient silent headless naked bodies in front of him. 

He slumped to the floor and held his head. 

" No! There is someone!" he said, running to the area where his collapsed room would be.

There was always someone's head who he left permanently in his room!

He dug through the ashes and found an unconscious head of a pretty woman, who started coughing due to all the ash. 

She regained consciousness, she stared at him in hatred, but realized everything around them was destroyed.

She tried to say something, but a huge black tongue started spurting cum out of her mouth. 

Victor looked at her pitiful face and sighed, bringing her head back to where the rest of the bodies were, as well as where her stretched out body lay on the ground. 

He pulled out the cock from her mouth and reattached it to one of the black men's bodies. 

Then he restored her tongue. 

But to his surprise, she didn't say anything and only closed her eyes and started crying. 

She shuddered as her body shrank back to it's original size and as he restored her head onto her body, she hugged her body as she remembered all the pain she was in for such a long time and lay on the ground, silently crying. 

After hours of sitting silently with her as she cried, she finally asked him.

"Why me? Why did you do that to me?" she silently asked.

Victor sighed and explained what she and Luke did to him.

"But... that was your fault wasn't it?" she yelled hatefully.

"Yes... yes it was" he answered

"You! You..." Jessica was so angry, but she decided it all didn't matter anymore, so she stormed off.

Victor sighed and slowly got up. 

Looking at all the headless bodies, he suddenly had an idea.

If he could restore these bodies, how about the clones? They would be complete with heads and at least he would have company. 

So he started walking as the naked headless bodies walked around him like bodyguards securing his perimeter. 

Unknown to him, Jessica followed him from behind, wondering what he was doing. 

This went on for days as Victor walked the length and breadth of the city, but to his disappointment, he couldn't find or restore even a single one of his clones. 

"Damn it! Maybe I can't restore clones, or maybe they all weren't even here in the explosion?" he wondered. 

"What are you doing?" a female voice sounded.

That was the first voice he had heard besides himself for a long time. 

He turned around to see Jessica Jones standing not far away, still naked as she could not find a single stitch of clothing in the rubble of the city. 

"I was trying to revive the other heroes. But somehow, something is wrong with my powers. I only have these" he said showing the headless bodies of all the heroes. 

"Which... which one is my husband?" Jessica asked, looking at the 4 6'6" black men standing behind them.

"I do not know" Victor answered. 

"Bastard!" Jessica said, walking over to the black men, and examining them one by one. 

"All their cocks are too long!" she said, standing next to the body she thinks is Luke

"I lengthened all their cocks to 15 inches for my gallery" he answered. 

"Change them back!" she yelled.

"I can't! I could only restore them to the point they were at the explosion!" he answered. 

"You evil..." she said threateningly. 

"If I didn't do that, all of you would be dust! If I had my full powers, restoring everyone would be easy. But somehow something is wrong with my powers!" he responded.

"I could... reduce the size of the cock if you like. But I can't restore it to exactly what it was" he added

She nodded and he reduced the size of the cock of the person she was hugging to 12 inches, as per her request and specifications.

"Thank you" she said, holding the familiar sized cock in her hands.

She touched the body of the man she thinks is Luke and hugged him. 

"Can you..get him to hug me back" she asked softly. 

Victor nodded and the body hugged her back. 

The spent the night with Jessica hugging the black male body to sleep, while Victor used several girls as his bed as there wasn't anything there that they could use. There wasn't even any scrap wood for a campfire.

 

15