Chapter 15 – From the Brink of Death to a second chance
2.4k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the night Victor awoke to the sound of moaning and groaning. 

He turned around, still lying down on several naked female bodies which he used as a bed and saw Jessica fucking the black male she was hugging to sleep. 

She either didn't realize or didn't care that Victor had awoken, grunting loudly and fucking the 12 inch cock as hard as she could. 

Victor got aroused, so he beckoned a female body over and laid her down. 

Contrary to what he told Jessica, he actually still could identify the difference between the bodies. He knew that Jessica was actually fucking Thunderball rather than Luke Cage. 

Just as he knew that he was lying down on a bed of spider women, namely Jessica Drew, Julia Carpenter, Gwen Stacy and Cindy Moon and was now shoving his cock into Mary Jane's headless body. 

However, what he couldn't do anymore was restore them to their original body parts. It seemed as he was "killed" or at least disabled in the explosion, whatever bodies that remained was now their default body, and he couldn't revert them back. 

He could create new heads for them, and like with the guy Jessica was fucking, create the cock to her liking, but he couldn't recreate their heads with their personalities. 

While the bodies knew how to move, how to fight and react, if he made heads for them, they wouldn't be able to have the same personalities, although he was sure he could get them to talk. 

"No!" Jessica yelled a she got up and stormed off, returning with the other 3 black male bodies. 

"Shrink their cocks down! Just like that first one!" she yelled at Victor.

Victor was stunned, but he nodded and shrunk the other 3 men's cocks down to the size Jessica wanted. 

She brought down the closest one, and Victor noted that her guess was right, it was her husband Luke.

However after impaling herself on his cock for several minutes, she got up in frustration as well. 

She then fucked Rage, much to her dissatisfaction and finally fucked Battlestar. 

"No!" she sobbed as she started beating on Battlestar's chest, his cock still balls deep inside her. 

She hugged him and continued crying for several minutes. 

Victor watched from the side of his eyes as he came inside Mary Jane. 

He enjoyed the brief respite and started getting up, off his bed of Spider women. 

Just as he turned around, he suddenly realized that Jessica was standing right in front of him, staring at him with tears in her eyes. 

"Jessica... what" he said

But she rushed him and started kissing him passionately. 

"Fuck me like a normal man" she said, pushing him back onto his bed

Then squatting on top of his still erect cock, she impaled herself on him and rode him hard. 

--

Hours later, Jessica lay quietly on top of Victor's body, her head buried in his chest. 

He could hear her breathing as he felt his thighs wet with their bodily juices. 

She slowly looked up at him, then she quickly got up and left him lying there by himself as she clamored back to the arms of one of the black men. 

She didn't even know which one was the correct one. She simply chose one and walked away with it, muttering "That's the only time!" loudly for Victor to hear. 

That next night though, she was back in Victor's arms, fucking him with all her strength. 

Luckily, with his powers, she didn't really hurt him, even though she used all her strength to fuck him. 

The next morning, she woke up in his arms again, but she didn't run away this time. 

She got up and remained sitting on his hips as his flaccid cock popped out of her. 

"We have to find something to eat soon, or we will die" she said. 

He looked at her silently and pointed at the breasts of the nearest body to his head, 

"You.. don't suggest eating them, do you?" she asked in shock. 

"Of course not" he said as he sat up, and the female body whose breasts he was using as pillows sat up too. 

He bent over and started sucking the woman's breasts, which so happened to be Natasha Romanov.

Jessica watched in amazement as Victor sucked breast milk from Natasha's body and then squeezed her other breast, shooting a stream of milk. 

Jessica crouched down and both of them fed on Natasha's breast milk greedily, sating their hunger. 

However, Victor had noticed that his headless bodies were starting to look thin and emaciated.

He realized that he hadn't fed most of them at all since he started gathering them for weeks. 

The one that looked the best was probably Mary Jane's body, as she had been used frequently to woo investors as the curator, so she has been wining and dining, unlike the others who were being starved. 

Even Jessica was starved while being Wilson Fisk's undergarment.

In order to survive longer, Victor decided to keep all his bodies, so as to preserve them longer.

He also decided to feed on Mary Jane's breasts, as she was the most well fed.

--

Weeks later, Victor and Jessica sat on the ground naked, huddling together as they drank Mary Jane's breast milk. 

After several weeks, the resentment between them was long buried as they became actual lovers and each other's only friend. 

Mary Jane's body was now also emaciated and her breasts were already deflated after they had been eating off her milk.

Victor was already contemplating starting to eat his extra bodies when suddenly they both heard sounds approaching them. 

Victor quickly kept Mary Jane's body away and stood up, Jessica standing next to him, holding his hand.

They nervously prepared for the worst, as Jessica prepared to fight and Victor prepared to summon his other bodies to spring a surprise on their potential enemies. 

Just then, a familiar group of people arrived. 

"There are survivors on this earth!" Iron Man said as he flew from above and landed. 

"Don't be afraid. We've come from another similar world, one where this devastation has not happened" Captain America said as he appeared walking over a nearby ledge, followed by Black Panther, Reed Richards and Dr Strange. 

As they approached, Captain America suddenly gasped "Jessica Jones?" recognizing the naked woman holding hands with a strange handsome naked man. 

"Captain?" Jessica Jones said, looking at him in surprise. 

"We'll get both of you out of here first. This world is bound for destruction" Iron Man said, as they quickly escorted the two of them to the incursion site. 

Beast was there preparing several huge looking anti-matter bombs in front of a portal. 

"Hmmmph. I'm surprised there are survivors here" Namor said as he looked at the two of them huddled together naked. 

They entered the portal and found themselves in a similar looking earth, one without the mass destruction. 

The other Illuminati members rushed through the portal as Beast said "It's done!"

Reed closed the portal and detonated the bomb, destroying Victor and Jessica's original universe and earth. 

 

13