Chapter 17 – Settling In
2.1k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor started finding his place in this new Earth. It took days before he proved his scientific genius and was invited to consult with the Illuminati, joining his scientific mind with the other geniuses there.

Furthermore, as someone they rescued from another dimension, he was already in the know about the incursions of the other dimensions and the fact that they had to destroy earths to save their own. 

However, as someone supposedly without any powers, he didn't go on missions with the other members of the Illuminati, and instead was keeping himself updated on what's going on. 

He found out about the other players in the inter dimensional game. Besides the Illuminati against the many other similar superheroes or villains of the other dimensions who have found out about the incursions, there were also the ominous sounding Sidera Maris, the Mapmakers, Black Priests and the Ivory Kings. 

These forces were merely mentioned by someone the Illuminati had captured, and as of yet, they were still unable to figure out who or what those forces are. 

If anything, he was using the knowledge gained to survive the incursion. Perhaps even an escape to another earth is necessary. 

After he had given his ideas of a few inventions of mass destruction he had cobbled together using the knowledge in his mind of the many geniuses, there was nothing else he could do as they deemed him a non-combatant. 

So after about two weeks working with the Illuminati and even experiencing a few incursions, he decided to get out and about, and enjoy his new life here. 

Jessica met him at the door to their apartment, all excited. 

"What are you up to?" Victor asked. 

"I've set us up on a double date!" she beamed. 

"With who?" Victor asked curiously. 

"With Luke Cage and Jessica Jones of this dimension!" she answered. 

"Huh? Really? Why?" he asked, assuming that they were going to go under the radar in this dimension. 

"Because I want to to change me and this Jessica Jones. I want my life back with Luke Cage here. You owe me" she said. 

"And what am I going to do with the Jessica Jones from here?" Victor asked

"Do whatever you normally do. Make a headless puppet and fuck her body. I just want my life back!" she yelled. 

Victor frowned, but agreed since she was the only person with him from his own dimension. He was wondering what to do with her anyway. 

--

The following night, Luke and Jessica from this dimension walked into a quiet restaurant and looked around. 

They were shocked to find another Jessica sitting next to an unfamiliar man. 

"So... it's true" Luke said, looking at the Jessica sitting next to Victor. 

They walked up to the strange pair and shook hands awkwardly. 

"If Sue Storm didn't vouch for you guys, I would have thought you were evil clones, or skrulls, or something" the Jessica from this dimension said. 

The evening went well as they exchanged stories. Victor and Jessica didn't tell them the whole truth, only admitting that Victor's Jessica was also married with the Luke Cage there, and they also did have a daughter of the same age named Danielle there. But everything and everyone died in the thermonuclear explosion. 

Even now, they still didn't know what actually happened. Was it World War III? Was it an alien attack? A catastrophic accident?

They talked and had a good dinner, and Victor and Jessica still invited them to their apartment in the Baxter Building.

Luke and Jessica initially turned down the invitation as it was getting late, but somehow, they still joined them for a coffee in their apartment. 

It didn't really take long, as the CCTV in the Baxter recorded Luke and Jessica joining Victor and the other dimension's Jessica enter their apartment, and Luke and Jessica left not long after that and went home. 

"I hope Jessica has a good life here." Victor said, looking at the nude Jessica from this dimension. 

She had been stripped as the other Jessica changed clothes with her, including all her underwear to return with this dimension's Luke Cage. 

"Alright, since Jessica will be fucking your husband tonight, lets try you out" Victor said, pulling Jessica to bed. 

--

That very night, the other Jessica hugged and kissed their daughter of this dimension, tears flowing from her eyes. 

"What's going on Jess?" Luke asked. 

"Nothing. I just... uh... hearing the other Jessica's story, losing you and Dani... I really feel I might be taking you two for granted" Jessica said as she hugged Luke. 

That night, Jessica fucked Luke aggressively, surprising Luke and he completely enjoyed himself that night. 

--

The next morning, after his Jessica left with Luke, Victor thought it might be a good idea to find his own place, rather than continue living in the Baxter Building. 

He didn't know when the Jessica with him will be found out, as she was currently under his control and completely docile and only responded whenever someone talked to her. 

He took a few days to "raise funds" and bought himself a nice building, somewhere near Brooklyn, away from the Baxter Building or the Stark Building for his new abode. 

He informed Reed and Sue, who gave him their blessing and as he didn't have much to pack, he simply walked out with Jessica.

Just as he exited the lobby of the Baxter building, he coincidentally bumped into Luke Cage and his Jessica.

"Victor..uh.. where are you going?" he asked. 

"Oh, I've bought myself a new building, to start my own research" he answered. 

"Uh... can Luke and I tag along?" she asked. 

"Huh? You want to tag along?" Luke asked, confused. 

"I suppose you both will tag along" Victor said and Luke somehow approved. 

As they entered the new place, Jessica whispered something in Victor's ear and Victor nodded.

Within moments, Luke was standing naked next to Victor's copy of the 4 black headless men. 

Jessica compared their bodies and asked that Victor changed all their cocks to match Luke Cage's  of this dimension. 

Victor complied, and the 4 men had identical matching cocks both in its flaccid state and fully erect state of 12 inches. 

"Why.. did you ask me to do this?" Victor asked. 

"Just in case.... it happens again" she said, referring to the nuclear explosion or the incursion. 

Victor stood silently, thinking of those scenarios.

"You will rescue me right?" she asked

He nodded.

"Anyway, thanks for everything. I would hopefully like to live my life quietly as a retired superheroine and raise my daughter" she said. 

Victor stood silently and nodded as she waved goodbye and left with Luke. 

"Of course I've thought of such scenarios. I have my own ideas on how to survive another incursion" Victor finally smiled sinisterly. 

 

15