Chapter 396: Religion is a good thing
302 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As one of the Seraphs of heaven, Gabriel wasn't weak. She was as strong as the original Four Satans, having the might that made her able to rule over the angels and the church. 

Yet, in front of Lucifer, such a might was as good as meaningless. 

At this moment, there was no such thing as the holiest being in the world. 

What was left was only a woman who wished to be impregnated by her man. 

"Riser-sama~! Riser-sama~! Give me more~!" 

Shaking her waist lewdly, Gabriel sat on his waist as she moved her round and soft buttocks like a female cowboy. Due to her intense movement, two heavy masses on her chest moved around like a pendulum that tried to hypnotize him. 

Yet, Riser was strong. His will had been tampered with by many challenges, and he knew that he was going to win this battle! 

As expected, even if Gabriel wished to take his everything, before long, her innermost was so full of his juice that she couldn't drink anymore. Meanwhile, Riser, whose recovery could even help him to reincarnate and make it impossible to die, was able to stand up in the end. 

Or rather, he hadn't had enough. 

Yet, Riser didn't do anything and let Gabriel rest while deciding to check the rewards that he had gained from what had happened earlier. 

While he might not have taken part in cleaning up the church, the reason why Michael destroyed the church was partly because of him. Yet, he also wondered how humans could be so brave that they would try to fight heaven. 

Was it because of Issei's effect?

Riser sighed, wondering why everything was moved to Issei. 

Why did they think that Issei was better than him?

Had he done something wrong?

Riser felt like he had never treated anyone unfairly and only fought all of his enemies. That's what he did. If he didn't do so, then he would be the one who died, after all. If someone started everything, it was Issei and those of his cronies. 

Moreover, there was also—

'The will of the world...' 

Riser knew that this world wished for Issei to become the main character, solving everything and fighting along with his comrades. 

'How laughable...' 

He wanted to laugh somehow, but as everything had become like this, he had to fight until the end. 

[Congratulations, you have received the "Armageddon" skill and the "Miracle."]

"...." 

Riser looked at his skills and wondered whether he had become an angel or... even a God.

Frankly, he had devoured many Gods, but those were Gods from another myth, and they weren't from the Christian Myth, so he knew that he wasn't like those things. Yet, with the rewards he gained, he somehow was able to become an angel, or... slightly similar being to the God of the bible. 

Still, let him explain the two skills which he gained. 

The first skill, "Armageddon," allowed him to summon an army of up to two million angels who obeyed him.

Naturally, this angel wasn't an angel from heaven in this world. Instead, those angels were something created from another world, like the "Ocean," which allowed him to create an ocean from another world. 

If he had to, it was like the "Innovate Clear," which made him able to create living beings in the pocket dimension, but unlike "Innovate Clear," the "Armageddon" allowed him to summon those beings and the beings that he could create was only limited to an angel. 

Moreover, those angels weren't weak. 

With those numbers alone, it should be possible for him to destroy the world. 

Somehow, he understood where the name "Armageddon" came from. 

Still, if this was enough to impress you, then you were wrong since there was another skill that made him dumbfounded. 

The Miracle. 

This ability had three effects: "Probability Manipulation," "Damage Empowerment," and "Hope Infusing." 

Each of those effects was amazing, and they were enough to make him one of the superpowers in this world. 

Nevertheless, let him explain each of the uses of those effects. 

The first was the "Probability Manipulation," an ability that allowed him to give more chances to defeat his enemy. As long as the chance wasn't zero, he could make something near-impossible to be possible. 

Defeat into victory. 

The extinction became a rebirth. 

There were many examples, but there was no doubt this ability was suitable to be called the "Miracle." 

However, even without this skill, Riser, who was a Desperado, could manipulate fate, turning everything unfavorable into favorable for him. 

Still, aside from this effect, there was also a "Damage Empowerment," which made him get stronger and stronger as he was hurt. It was like the "Crisis" skill, he thought. 

As for "Hope Infusing," it was a concept-like ability that could manifest "hope," then give him a nigh-indestructible body and reflect any damage he received. 

Frankly, "Miracle" was kind of redundant as he had abilities with similar effects, but it also gave him a new characteristic of his body. With this characteristic, he could create a golden angel-like wing, a sword, and a bow and even transform himself into another unique state. 

Even if "Miracle" had a similar effect to many of his abilities, it had unlimited potential that he could develop. 

Nevertheless, with those abilities, he knew that heaven and the church were as good as his. Unlike other devils who thought that religion was bad, he felt like religion was a good tool. 

Riser knew that his words might be provocative, but please listen to him. 

In the end, a human was nothing but a more intelligent animal. 

Like an animal, when they were born, it was impossible for them to think what was right and wrong. Instead, their instinct was only to stay alive and reproduce. However, with religion, they were told what was right and what was wrong. 

If you didn't do a good thing, you would enter hell. 

If you did a good thing, you would enter heaven. 

If there was no religion that told people what was wrong and correct, the world would be in chaos. The order would be destroyed, and everyone would be living in fear as no human could trust others.

It was like saying, "Two Tigers cannot Hide in the Same Mountain." 

By then, everything would be a bloodbath. 

So, Riser had never thought of destroying the church and felt like it was a good thing as he could use this to tame people so they would be obedient to him. 

With those thoughts, Riser held Gabriel once again and did his best to maintain the numbers of the angels so they could help him to keep the world a peaceful place.

10