Chapter 397: The Heavens
260 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With what had happened between Riser and Gabriel, he decided to stay in heaven for a while, as he also needed to accompany Meredith. In addition to him, Michael also knew Meredith's ability, and he wanted to see what Michael wanted to do after knowing all of that. 

Michael also understood that it was a test for him with Riser, so he didn't do much and just asked for Meredith's help to calm down the church while also sighing as he understood why Meredith became Riser's contracted magician. 

As for Meredith?

Meredith was happy to help, and she knew that with this, her influence would become much bigger! 

It was also due to this that she worked hard for her Riser-sama so that he would praise her. 

With those two being busy, Riser stayed in heaven with Gabriel's companion, escaping from his work in the Underworld. Staying in heaven was a good thing for him, especially when he also wanted to stay in this place. His stay was also welcomed by everyone, and Gabriel also continued to explain about all the areas within heaven. 

Still, watching heaven, he felt like he could create it by himself. He knew that his words might seem outrageous, but in the end, heaven was a place sitting above the clouds with a bright white ceiling high overhead. Apart from that, it is also guarded by a large gate and has a white stone path and stone buildings, which appear to be floating.

If it were others, they wouldn't be able to recreate it, and they thought that only god was capable of creating it, yet Riser could do it. 

Or rather, he felt like the fact this place was created by the God of the Bible was a lie. Instead, he felt this place was found by God on the Dimensional Lost as he felt a similarity between this place and Agreas, the floating city within the Agares territory. 

Nevertheless, he had to say heaven was a fun place. 

As for why it was a fun place, it was because each region was different and had its own uniqueness. 

As he had said before, Heaven is divided into seven regions, or "Heavens."

The first was the First Heaven. 

The "first floor" of Heaven, where the Brave Saints and low-level Angels generally reside. It also serves as the front line of Heaven's defense.

This place was also the one that was affected the most by the rebellion of the church as the one that did the rebellion was helped by the Brave Saints or the reincarnated angels. Those reincarnated angels thought that they had done the right thing due to the other's influence, but in the end, they were all slaughtered by Michael and the others without mercy. 

While many places within this region might be destroyed, this place was still beautiful on its own. 

Next was the Second Heaven. 

It is a place filled with darkness where the Angels observe the stars and where they confine Angels who have sinned. It is also where those involved in the Tower of Babel incident are imprisoned.

As for why the rebellion caused so much trouble to everyone, it was because the rebellion also attacked this place and caused all of those who had sinned to escape and join the rebellion. 

It was also why Michael didn't hesitate to kill Dulio at that time since Dulio didn't seem to care when those who had sinned escaped. Dulio even supported those groups of sinners so they could become help for Dulio and the others. 

Riser knew everything that he saw might be scary, and some even uncomfortable to see all of this, but he felt that this was interesting as it made him learn about many things, and at the same time, he sought after stronger strength as he felt that he wasn't strong enough. 

Still, while he sought after strength, he wasn't in a hurry and continued with his trip to the next place, which was the Third Heaven. 

It is the home of the souls of the dead who have been taken to Heaven.

"It's so vast." 

"Yes." Gabriel nodded. "It's so vast that it's almost immeasurable. In the past, I have tried to use a century to walk around this place to see the limit."

"...you really don't have anything to do, huh?" 

Gabriel chuckled as she linked her arm against his. "But now, I have a lot to do." 

"You are right." Riser also smiled, and he also observed the expression of Gabriel's Brave Saints, who seemed to be in reverence when they saw this place. He thought that this place must hold such importance that when the war happened, those angels tried to do their best to stop the rebellion from reaching this region and limited the fight on the first and second heaven. 

In this place, there was also the Tree of Life, and Riser could also see that this place seemed to have a connection with Purgatory. 

Knowing this fact, Riser knew that that terrorist might be able to attack heaven from this connection, so he closed this connection easily. 

Yes, he knew that this might seem outrageous, but he had controlled heaven. 

How?

It was with the power of "Kote Kote no Mi." 

With this power, as long as he wished to, he could control all inanimate beings, including heaven. 

Still, those were small things for him, and more importantly, he realized that Gabriel's Brave Saints were all beautiful women, but as Gabriel was by his side, he didn't show much interest in those beautiful reincarnated angels who had been following him and Gabriel. 

Instead, he focused on his trip to the next region of heaven, which was the Fourth Heaven, The Garden of Eden, where the legend of Adam and Eve began. This is the place where the Tree of Wisdom resides.

Watching this place, Riser felt that humans were quite stupid as they decided to live on earth when they could live in such a wonderful place, yet that was how a human was, right?

Foolish. 

Well, Riser couldn't say that he wasn't foolish thought since he kept fighting and fighting even though if he gave up, he could get a comfortable life, yet as he had chosen this path, he would continue to fight. 

Playing in the Garden of Eden for a while, Riser decided to visit the next region, the Fifth Heaven, but as he had been in this place before, he moved to the next region, the Sixth Heaven, known as "Zebel." The current core of Heaven is where the Seraphs, such as Michael and Gabriel, reside. It is protected by a large gate that only a God-class being could break through.

Gabriel also lived in this place, and she invited him to play in her home. Naturally, their play was impossible to do on the outside, and Riser loved his private life being unknown, so he wouldn't do something outrageous, yet he had to say, he might be the first devil who could do all of this, he thought. 

If the original Lucifer knew what he did, Riser could imagine that Lucifer would cry in happiness, as he was able to do something that his predecessor couldn't do. 

Still, after he played in Gabriel's house, he went to the last region, the Seventh Heaven, the home to the Sacred Gear System and God's System. Also, where the God of the Bible once resided in Heaven when he was alive.

And... it was the place that he had wished to enter.

12