Chapter 398: Go Beyond!
476 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staring at the large gate before him, Gabriel said, "No one can enter this place after the Father is dead..." 

Riser glanced at Gabriel, who became sad and just pulled her into his embrace as he patted her arm gently. Still, he didn't care much about the death of God; instead, he was more interested in everything that was kept inside this place. 

Or rather, this was his first intention to come to heaven. 

The Seven Heavens.

While it was impossible for others to enter, it was possible for him to enter. 

So, at this moment, all the Four Great Seraphs, whether it was Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, or Raphael, gathered around him as they saw that Riser was ready to open this place. Yet, the four of them had to say that their hearts felt complex. In the past, they saw how Lucifer was kicked out from heaven, then became the devil, a being that brought the human into a sinner and also their enemy.

Yet, in the end, even without the devil, a human was a being that would make themselves into a sinner. 

Even if the devil didn't do anything, the human would do many foolish things. 

Moreover, at this moment, they also worshipped the devil as their new Lord. While they had decided to follow Riser, they had to say that they felt complicated, but the world was like this. Only the strong could exist, and those who could adapt would continue to live. If they couldn't become the strongest, they could only adapt, so at this moment, all of them decided to follow Riser wholeheartedly and even present this place to him. 

'If he can do it...' 

Lastly, if Riser really could take this place, then he would become the new being, with the God of the bible within him, and he could also control all the Sacred Gears that had been circulated in the world. 

"Then, I will open this place now." 

"Yes, Riser-sama." 4x

"Be careful, darling." Nevertheless, unlike the others, Gabriel was worried when she saw Riser was going to enter the Seven Heavens. When the God of the Bible died, some angels tried to enter this place, and as expected, they perished. 

"You don't need to worry. Nothing can kill me." 

Yes, nothing could kill Riser. 

It would be different, though, if he was sealed or trapped in another place. 

Yet, in this world, where he was the strongest, was there such a being that capable of doing that?

Riser only laughed, then used the power of "Kote Kote no Mi" to take control over the Seven Heavens.

The place that had been sealed the moment the God of the Bible died started to move, and it was taken over by Riser. 

The holy and bright light illuminated the entire space. 

Whether it was Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, or Raphael, they closed their eyes subconsciously. Even though they were angels, this light was too much for them, yet for the devil-like Riser, he should perish; strangely enough, he was okay and stepped into the Seven Heavens before he closed the door as he knew what he would do next wasn't something that could be seen by others. 

While the angels might have sworn their loyalty to him, he knew that he wasn't the real God, and there was still a chance they might betray him, especially with what he was about to do. Apart from Gabriel, he was still wary of the other three. 

Nevertheless, as expected, on the Seven Heavens, the place where God was living previously, there were many things. 

All the systems in this world, whether it was to control heaven or the Sacred Gears, existed. At this moment, he took control of everything, and he had officially become God. 

Well, he was still a devil, though. 

Even though he had taken the DNA of the Lucifer and also devoured the Great Red, in the eyes of the others, he was still a devil. Still, due to "Miracle" and "Armageddon," he also became an angel. 

"Wait, I should be a God, too, right?" 

When he thought about it, as he had devoured the Gods from various regions, he should be officially a God, yet unlike the God from the other mythology, the god from the Christian was different. 

There was only one god. 

The only mighty being. 

This was the God of the bible. 

So, even if he had become a god due to devouring the gods from another myth, he felt like he wasn't one, so at this moment, he put his attention to the being that lay within this Seven Heaven. 

Even though this being had died and couldn't move a single muscle, Riser knew that if his power was just as good as Michael's, Sirzech's, or Ajuka's, it would be impossible to approach this figure. 

Even though this figure had passed away, and it was his first time seeing it, Riser knew well who it was. 

God of the bible. 

The corpse of God was right in front of him. 

Frankly, after he devoured the Great Red, he had been searching for God as he knew that as long as he devoured the corpse of God, he would become the new God. 

No, he would become even stronger! 

Maybe some people thought that what he was doing was wrong, but even the original protagonist, Issei Hyoudou, wasn't much better than him as Issei's method to get stronger was similar to his. 

In the original, Issei, who was just a normal human and the holder of the Boosted Gear, the so-so rank of the Longinus, became strong due to his body being recreated by the Great Read's flesh and also Ophis, so he could become the strongest. 

In this story, Issei also got stronger in a similar way as his body was recreated by Chichigami, and also Issei from the future. 

If there was a difference, Issei got everything by being given. Meanwhile, Riser used his efforts to become stronger. There was nothing wrong with what he did, and he also had devoured the will of God from the True Longinus, so he just approached this corpse and devoured it so he could become stronger.

At this moment, heaven shone brightly, and everyone basked in the gentle light. 

Everyone, whether it was the angels or those who followed the teaching of the Christian faithful, cried with all of their might before they prayed. 

Even Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael were also praised piously until the gate of the Seven Heavens was opened, and they saw the figure that they had been waiting for. 

"Riser-sama!" 4x

Everyone cried in happiness when they saw Riser. 

Nevertheless, Riser, who had devoured the God of the bible, smiled, feeling happy by his new gain of power. However, this was far from enough. He didn't think that it was enough for him to face the enemy that he was about to face, but fortunately, someone was stupid enough to help him. 

---

In the Underworld, where Riser had gone to heaven, everyone worked together to make this place a better place. Whether it was the devils or the fallen angels, none of them cared about the difference anymore and held each other's hands as they followed the same Lord. 

Yet, what no one expected, when everything was in full swing and everything moved in the right direction, was the Agreas, the floating island within the territory of the Agares House, disappeared. 

12