Chapter 399: Unforgivable!
263 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The disappearance of the Agreas naturally brought panic to everyone. 

Whether it was Serafall, Falbium, Zekram, or many other powerful devils and nobles gathered together. Yet, if someone looked closely, they would realize that among this group, there was someone who was missing, and this devil was someone that was impossible to miss from this group, as this devil was one of the most powerful devils within the generation. 

"As expected, huh?" 

"Lucifer-sama can see everything..." 

"We need to act now!" 

Before Riser left, he had told them something, and while they didn't believe it at first, it was different now as the fact was before their eyes. Yet, at the same time, they realized that they had underestimated how idiotic someone could be. 

Even Zekram could only shake his head and sigh in relief, thinking that he was glad that he had slapped his son to death. If he didn't do so, then this son of his might encounter the same trouble. 

Riser Lucifer...

If it was in the past, they might not think too much, but now, it is different. 

Riser was at the top of everyone. He was above everyone. He was the strongest in the world. 

No one could deny his rule. 

As long as you wanted to live in this world, obedience toward him was the only way for you to live. 

Everyone in this place and the majority of the supernatural beings in this world knew that fact; even many evil gods also followed him, yet someone was just too stupid to understand that.

"Haa...." 

"Why can one enjoy life?" 

"Yes, it's nice under him." 

Unlike the original Lucifer, who only thought of all of them as dispensable pawns that could be gotten any time, Riser never treated them like that, and as long as one lived a normal life, everything was okay. Naturally, those who were strong, wealthy, came from a big family, were talented, and many others had more privilege than those who were below, but that was a natural thing as that was how the world worked. 

Nevertheless, everything was peaceful. 

There was no need for them to fight except for the threat that came from different worlds and terrorists.

However, there had always been one or two fools who would always cause trouble and wish to destroy this peace. 

"I feel that a bit reluctant, though." 

"It can't be helped. This is the only way." 

"Yes, this is the price for fighting him." 

"Moreover, even if he is strong, his brain is just that." 

"Well, that's true." 

Everyone agreed, and no one had any objections that they were going to kill the devil, who had given the Agares island to the group of terrorists. Yet, they had to say that the person who committed this crime was so idiotic that he had never thought about the consequences that had been done to his family and those who were related to him. 

At the same time, they also felt frightened by Riser's method, and no one thought to fight him anymore because of this action. Still, no one objected, and all of them agreed that the devil, who had caused the disappearance of the Agares island, had to disappear from this world along with all of his family. 

"I will lead this attack." Serafall looked at everyone and said, "Everyone, let's attack him as soon as possible." 

"Yes!" 

Since Riser wasn't in the Underworld, it was their turn to protect this place. Moreover, it was also their chance to show their loyalty to him, so at this moment, no one hesitated, and they were going to do their best!

---

Meanwhile, Diehauser Bellial, who had returned to his territory, didn't notice anything. He just thought that he had done the right thing as he knew that everything that had happened in the Underworld was nothing built on the fake. He needed to return everything to how it used to be, and the first thing he had to do was give the Agares island to the original descendant of Lucifer. 

Yes, instead of Riser, it should be the original Lucifer who led the devil. 

Nevertheless, Diehauser felt betrayed, especially when he knew the "Rating Game" was nothing but a game played by high-ranking devils. It was nothing but a place for them to make money, which made him even more angry as they had tainted this game. Moreover, Riser should know that Riser didn't do anything and just let it continue like this. 

Unforgivable! 

Diehauser felt like everything had gone wrong under Riser's ruler, and he also knew that the death of his lovely cousin also happened due to Riser's government. 

Yes, everything was Riser's fault! 

"It's all his fault!" 

So, Diehauser was going to destroy everything. However, before he left the Underworld, he was going to rechallenge him once again to tear away that fake Lucifer's mask. Unlike before, this time, he was confident that he was going to win and bring everything back! 

"Cleria..." 

Diehauser cried when he thought about Cleria Bellial, his cousin, who was the past governor of the Kuoh Town before Rias Gremory. He knew from Rizevim that his cousin, Cleria, died because she tried to uncover the truth of the Rating Game, and because of that, he was going to destroy everything. 

No one was going to be forgiven! 

Everything had to return to how it used to be!

Still, if someone saw him at this moment, they would think of him as a crazy person. After his loss to Riser, his popularity went downhill, and due to his animosity toward Riser, everyone also moved away from him. 

The Bellial territory that was once popular due to his victory in the "Rating Game" once again disappeared. It had become dilapidated with no one, and even bandits wouldn't come as there was nothing important in this place. 

His parents and family tried to say something to him, yet Diehauser never heard what they said and just followed what he believed, like he was the correct one. Everyone was confused about what to do, and facing the strongest in the Bellial house, there was nothing that they could do. 

Still, Diehauser never cared about them, and he just did what he believed. Everything should go smoothly, and it should be moving in the direction in which he wished, yet he had never expected what kind of disaster he had brought to his family. 

Standing on the hill as he overlooked his territory, he started to get nostalgic for the past, but suddenly, he noticed an extreme danger that came from the distance. 

"?!" 

Diehauser was about to do something, yet it was too late. 

A bright, massive aura blast came from the distance before it fell onto the territory of the Bellial House. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Diehauser tried to scream, stopping this tragedy, but nothing could be done. 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!*

12