Chapter 400: That’s it
235 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone was in a daze by the destruction caused by the weapon Riser lent. 

Watching the territory of the Bellial house that was destroyed from so far away, they felt their entire bodies cold. 

Falbium, who was the one who managed and controlled this weapon of mass destruction, felt a little cold for some reason, yet he didn't stop and destroyed everything within the Bellial territory. 

This weapon was crafted based on the Star Buster Star Blaster, and Riser lent this weapon to Falbium.

As for why Falbium was the one who held this weapon, it was because of his ability. 

Similar to other devils, or Maou, Falbium had a special ability. That ability was an "Absolute Defense," an ability he was born with. It can, as the name suggests, "Block All Attacks". Falbium's body is constantly wrapped in its aura. When in battle, the aura intensifies and becomes visible with an orange color. Destroying this aura is impossible for even being superior to High-Class Devils. The lights of the Angels, which the Devils are usually weak against, cannot move Falbium's aura one bit. The Power of Destruction from Sirzech Lucifer is the only thing that can disable it, but the barrier aura can always be regenerated as a backup. It has been said that the only Devils who are able to harm him are Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall Grayfia, and Rizevim.

Well, facing Riser's attack, this ability was meaningless, though. 

Still, this ability should be unrelated to why he was chosen to hold the weapon created by Riser. But that wasn't the case, as his ability could be switched to "Attack Position," where he could turn "Absolute Defense" into an "Absolute Attack," creating an even more powerful attack from this weapon. 

Or, he could even protect himself from the attack that came from the distance as they knew that they needed to protect this weapon from the unexpected attack. 

Like now...

"I WILL KILL YOU!" 

Diehauser was all bloody and appeared suddenly in front of Falbium, but his sneaky, desperate attack was meaningless. 

Falbium didn't do anything and just stood in place, using his ability to defend against Diehauser's attack. He didn't even move, and he was completely unscathed, especially when he had prepared himself, but with Diehauser's intention to kill him, he also aimed the weapon at Diehauser!

"...!" 

Diehauser felt his entire body was cold, and he could feel that death was near, but as an unbeatable champion of the "Rating Game," he wasn't weak! 

"Worthless!" 

"Huh?" 

At that moment, Falbium was unable to use his ability anymore!

Yes, this was Diehauser's ability, Worthless, an ability that allowed him to nullify all abilities, including Maou's! 

There was no doubt this ability was powerful, and it was also why Bedeze Abaddon and Roygun Belphegor were never able to defeat him. 

Falbium didn't expect this, but fortunately, he wasn't alone. 

When Diehauser was about to give a finishing blow to Falbium, his feet were grabbed by someone, and the attack on his hands was broken into pieces. 

"Huh?!" 

Diehauser looked at Bedeze and Roygun, who attacked him at the same time so suddenly. This was so sudden, and he was unable to react; he was so shocked as he didn't expect that the two rivals who had fought him for so many years would attack him like this. 

Yet Bedeze and Roygun never gave mercy, and watching Diehauer, who was shocked, they also gave a finishing blow. 

Using the power of "Hole," Bedeze cut Diehauser's legs mercilessly. 

Using the power of "Crack," Roygun broke all the defenses created by Diehauser. 

Moreover, at that moment, by using an all-out attack, Falbium gave a finishing blow with the weapon. 

"Die." 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!*

At that moment, everything was covered in the blast. 

Whether it was the earth, trees, or many others evaporated, disappeared from this world. 

However, as expected of Diehauser, as the champion of the Rating Game, he was still alive, but his situation was critical as he didn't have any powers to fight them anymore. 

Even so, Falbium, Roygun, and Bedeze never stopped and did their everything to kill Diehauser. 

Still, as Falbium walked toward Diehauser, ready to end this stupid championship, he broke Diehauser's "Worthless." 

How?

The answer was simple, and it was by using his Demonic Power. 

Yes, Diehauser's power was amazing, but to use this ability, Diehauser needed to use his "Demonic Power" to overpower his opponents and stop them from using their abilities. If his opponents' "Demonic Power" were stronger than his. Naturally, the consumption to use his ability was much more expensive, and under the siege of many powerful devils, he was unable to use his "Demonic Power" to seal Falbium anymore as he also needed to protect himself. 

"Cough!"

Watching many powerful devils walk toward him, Diehauser glared at them with intense hatred. "Coward!" If this was one on one, would he lose? 

Yet, they ganged him up and attacked him at the same time. 

How cowardly! 

Yet, at the same time, Diehauser shouted, "Why?! Why did you do this?! Did I do anything!?" 

"..." 

Everyone felt speechless by Diehauser's anger since this guy never realized what he was doing.

Not only did Diehauser make Riser his enemy, but he also worked together with the terrorist organization to steal Agares Island. Moreover, he was also ready to work with the terrorist organization to destroy the current Underworld and also exposed all the dirty things that the current government had done, such as the "King Piece" on the "Rating Game." 

In the original, Bedeze and Roygun might give up since there was no chance of them returning anymore, but this time, it was different. They had a chance to save themselves, so how could they let Diehauser destroy their lives?

Yes, they might be cheating, but so what?

The King Piece was their power; it was like the Sacred Gear or the tools that many had used. Was it wrong to use a tool to fight? If so, then they might as well forbid the devils from using their special abilities so it would be fair for everyone, as not everyone had a special ability. 

Still, they didn't bother to talk with Diehauser as they knew that this guy was stupid. 

"What a stupid guy..." 

"How poor..." 

"I guess the world is a fair place." 

While Diehauser was given a powerful strength, his brain was so poor, so they might as well end him. 

"DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME AT ALL?! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU! I DEFINITELY WON'T FORGIVE YOU ALL! I CURSE YOU! REMEMBER MY BLOOD WILL—" 

Diehauser knew that there was no chance of him escaping, and he knew he was about to die, especially being surrounded by many powerful devils. Everything was meaningless. There was no chance for him to escape! 

However, even so, he was going to make them remember him! 

He was going to curse them to death! 

Blood gushed out from her eyes like tears, and even if he was weak, he stood up, pointing his finger at all of them, remembering every one of their faces, even if he was going to die as he was ready to plan his revenge.

Yet, the weak had no right. 

Before Diehauser finished his words, his head was cut. 

Serafall suddenly appeared behind Diehauser as she held a sword. "So noisy." She shook her head and said, "Let's go back~!" 

"Okay." 

"Ahh... so tired." 

"I want to sleep..." 

In the eyes, Diehauser was just a small episode. He was nothing but a bug that could be crushed by Riser anytime. If there was a reason why Riser didn't do it, it was because he had a vast and kind heart, yet Diehauser never appreciated Riser's kindness. 

As for the curse of Diehauser? 

Hahaha...

They were all devils; when were they afraid of curse?

With the end of Diehauser, nothing changed much, but everything became peaceful once again. 

12