Chapter 401: Touching reunion
272 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you for your hard work." 

"It's okay. I don't mind, but when are you going back?" 

"I should go back soon." 

"Okay~! I am waiting for you~!" 

Hearing reports of Diehauser's death, Riser didn't show much of a change in his expression. His day was like any other day, and it didn't change much even if Diehauser had died since, in his eyes, he never put Diehauser on his eyes. 

If Diehauser just stayed quietly in the corner of the world without bothering him, then would this happen?

Riser felt like Diehauser was too idiotic, which made him helpless. 

Yet, the supernatural world was like this. 

When one gained a powerful strength, they thought that they would be free from the rules that bound all of them, but they forgot that there was someone who was more powerful than them. 

Still, their strength had blinded them, thinking that they had the power to change everything. 

As long as they worked hard, they would be able to win!

As long as they worked hard, they would get what was supposed to be theirs! 

Yet, they forgot that Riser was working even harder than them. While they were working hard quietly, he worked hard smartly, taking thousands of steps much more than them. 

In case Riser lost to those clowns, he was simply stupid! 

In his mind, Diehauser had never been his opponent, and his opponent was something different. 

Nevertheless, Riser thought of visiting the Underworld later as he wanted to devour Diehauser. In heaven, he had taken everything, whether it was heaven, angels, or even the corpse of god. He should have been the strongest at this moment, but as expected, he didn't feel saved as he still wished for more power. 

If there was something great, it was the fact that he couldn't die and he had collected all the Longinus except for one. 

Yes, all the Longinus except for "Boosted Gear" had been collected by him. 

Before Michael killed Dulio, Riser appeared beforehand and stole the "Zenith Tempest" from Dulio, giving him the 2nd strongest Longinus that made him able to control the elements and weather. 

Frankly, Riser didn't feel that this Longinus was powerful, but as expected, compared to the others, it had the ability to cause mass destruction. 

Still, when Riser thought about leaving, Gabriel tightly hugged his arm. "Riser, are you going to leave?" It had only been a few days since they had been together, and she didn't want him to leave so soon. 

"You don't need to worry. It's not like we won't be able to meet each other, and if you want, you can follow me to the Underworld. You have never been in my villa, right? Let's go there." 

At this moment, he was fishing in the Garden of Eden, the place where Adam and Eve lived in heaven. It was a great place with rich foods and many things. There was no need to work here, and everything was provided. It was also his favorite place, as he often went there to fish. 

Nevertheless, he had to say his adaptability was frightening. In his previous life, he also followed a religion (I won't say my religion, so it won't cause an unnecessary trouble), and while he wasn't sure whether there was a heaven and a hell, he felt like it was better to believe that those places existed. While he knew that it was rude, it was like insurance. You might not know when you fall sick, have an accident, or die, so you might as well buy insurance to prepare when those things happen, right?

Follow a religion, and pray for the one you believe was like that. 

Moreover, when you had no one, it was tough, so having a belief that could support you, knowing that being would watch over and help you and many others, felt great. 

No matter how humans grew, they were imperfect beings, and they had something that they couldn't talk to someone about, even if that someone was close. God was different, as you could say everything to God. 

Yet, as he had become a devil, he had stopped following his religion. It wasn't like he didn't believe it. Or rather, he still believed in his religion as he had become part of that religion, so he felt complex, and the more his position grew, the more he realized that religion was nothing but a tool for the people in power to make those who were below to be obedient and good people. 

With a religion, they would be afraid to do something bad. 

Yet, was it a bad thing?

Naturally, it was a great thing.

After all, doing a good thing would make oneself feel happy, and they also would make others happy. While some might be unhappy, compared to the greatness brought for the majority, this minority who could only be happy by hurting others was simply an evil. 

Nevertheless, as he had grown to become so powerful, he had become the God that was prayed on that religion. 

So, at this moment, he felt complex as he had never thought that he, who was a believer in the past, had become the God that every believer would pray to.

Still, he stopped thinking about this matter, as Gabriel was happy with his invitation. "Okay!" As she nodded, she thought of something, and then she asked, "By the way, can I bring my Brave Hearts?" 

"Brave Hearts?" Riser turned and saw two women who had been following them from the beginning. 

Those two women were Griselda Quarta and Mirana Shatarova. They were Gabriel's Queen and Ace, respectively. Unlike others who followed the rebellion, all the reincarnated angels that Gabriel had chosen never betrayed her and stayed with her, fighting against the rebellion even though it hurt them. 

Still, like Gabriel, the two women were also beautiful. 

Griselda is a woman in her late 20s to early 30s with blue eyes. She is like a woman from Northern Europe and has features that stand out like an actress. 

On the other hand, Mirana is a beautiful young woman with an enormous chest who wears a black sister outfit. She has ashen blonde hair and mesmerizing gray eyes with a tint of blue.

Finally, the two had a chance to introduce themselves. 

Frankly, Riser had been ignoring them and had been focusing all of his attention on Gabriel. While they had to admit that Gabriel was beautiful, and it was great to know the relationship between Riser and Gabriel was good, it would be better if they could be added, too, right?

"If you want, you can have them in your harem too, you know?" Gabriel suddenly said, causing Griselda and Mirana to blush, but neither said anything as they had agreed to Gabriel's words. 

"..." 

Riser's lips twitched, and he felt speechless, but then he thought of something. "Wait, Quarta? Your last name is Quarta?" 

"Yes." Griselda nodded, then asked softly, "Is there anything wrong, Lucifer-sama?" She felt a bit nervous at that moment, wondering whether she had done anything wrong. 

"Wait a moment." Riser took his mobile phone and called someone. As expected, it was connected instantly. 

"Riser-sama! Did you miss me? Hehe... I know that you miss me, right? It's okay. Just teleport me to your place. Sona-sama isn't around. It'll be safe!" 

"..." Everyone. 

Riser rubbed his temple as he heard Xenovia's smug tone. He felt helpless and then asked, "Are you not at school?" 

"It's okay to skip for a while. I am sure that Sona-sama will understand." 

"Okay, I will teleport you here. Be prepared." 

"Okay~!" 

Then, soon, Xenovia appeared in front of Riser, but she was stunned when she saw where she was, as it was her first time to see such a beautiful place. However, somehow, she had an idea where she was, and it made her heart shake with excitement. "Riser-sama, th-this place is..." 

"It's heaven." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah." 

"Yay~!" Xenovia was so happy when she heard that she was in heaven that she could just dance at that moment. She had been dreaming of visiting heaven, and that dream was achieved because of her lover!

She didn't hesitate to jump into Riser, ready to kiss and make a child with him as she wanted to taste how it was different to do it in heaven and in a different place, but when she hugged him, she realized that they weren't alone. However, she was okay with it since she had the experience to do it with other girls. Still, she was curious, so she looked around before she was stunned silly.

Xenovia's body was shaking, and she pointed her finger at someone. 

"It's been a while, Xenovia." Griselda smiled gracefully. "It seems you are well." 

Yet, facing this smile, Xenovia couldn't utter a single word, then looked at Riser in disbelief. 

"It seems that I am correct. You should know her, right? It's great for you two to have a reunion, right?" 

Watching this sincere smile of his, Xenovia realized that she was being trapped by Riser. 

11