Chapter 405: Your end
253 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was no hesitation in him, and as Riser had devoured the Trihexa, the last part condition for his victory, he thought to tear apart the space so he could start the war with Issei and all of those creatures from another world. 

Like how Issei gained the ally of the remnants of the Hero Faction and those deceased who returned to the world of living due to the "Sephiroth Graal" previously, Riser was sure that Issei had gained the ally of those beings from another world. 

'There is also a parallel world.' 

Yet, compared to another world, the existence of the parallel world was much easier to take care of. After all, the strongest beings in the parallel world were Issei, Trihexa, God, Sirzech, the owner of the Longinus, and those other famous gods. 

Yes, those beings were strong, and they were above everyone, yet for him, they were nothing but a small fry. 

His attention had always been on the will of the world and Issei, who should have combined himself with the beings from another world. 

'What is it again? DDD, isn't it?' 

Divine Diabolos Dragon.

If Riser wasn't wrong, this was the strongest state of Issei previously. 

If Issei gained the power of another being from another world, what would it become?

Riser wasn't sure, but he only needed to fight. Still, as he thought about his battle, he realized Ophis had been hugging him tightly and buried her face in his chest. 

"Ophis?" 

This Infinite Dragon should be emotionless, a being without emotion, yet... why did she cry?

"What's wrong?" 

Gently caressing her hair, Riser asked. 

"I... don't know." 

"You don't know?" 

"When I thought... I couldn't see you anymore. I felt like my chest was hurting so much. It felt so uncomfortable..." 

"..." 

Riser looked at Ophis, whose expression showed confusion and sadness. He felt like he should explain what Ophis felt, but at the same time, he didn't want to. Still, at this moment, he realized that Ophis' form had changed. 

Ophis no longer appeared like a little girl; she had become the adult version of herself. 

Unlike the Great Red, with its ability to manipulate dream and reality, or the Trihixa, with its immense strength and powerful regeneration, Ophis was a shapeshifter. She could change herself into any shape that she wished to. If there was a reason why this Infinite Dragon stayed in the form of the little girl, it was all because of the wish of the original author or the creator of the world. 

If Riser was the author, he would make Ophis into a sexy adult woman, so there wouldn't be any problems. 

Still, he also felt like Ophis wasn't much different from children, especially when she wasn't proficient in the matter of emotions. Yet, at the same time, for a being like her, an emotion was unnecessary, especially when all the beings that came into contact with her only felt fear, and those who wished to get close to her only wished to use her. 

Yet, her meeting with Riser changed her. 

Ophis felt the warmth that she had never felt. Her days on the "Dimensional Gap," where she spent time alone in the cold. Such a day should be normal and what she sought after. Her first purpose in getting close to Riser was also nothing but to get her hand on the "Dimensional Gap" once again, so while it was strange, she wished to eliminate him from the world. 

Yet, after she met him, she changed. She felt something that she had never felt before, and whenever he met trouble, she wished to stay by his side and help her, but somehow, he had always rejected her and told her to stay, which made her keep staring at him, which by then, he would give her a sweet dango for her to eat and listened to him obediently. 

Three days might not have been much for Ophis in the past as she had been living before the world was even created, but these three days, when she thought that she might not meet him anymore, felt much longer than all the days which she spent alone on the "Dimensional Gap." 

His existence had meant many things to her. 

She, who didn't care about appearance, enemy, or whatever, only aimlessly living on the "Dimensional Gap," realized the meaning of companionship. 

When she thought that she would lose him, she felt like... the world didn't matter anymore. 

Watching Ophis, who had grown into an adult woman, Riser was silent and didn't expect that he would bring such an impact to this dragon, who didn't care about anything except for existing on the "Dimensional Gap." 

What he did to her was just ordinary and something normal, yet for others, such an ordinary thing might be something that they would never get in their lives. 

Yet, even if Ophis had become such a grown-up woman, it was still hard for him to erase the small girl image that she had previously. Moreover, he knew that this wasn't the time for him to think about his lower body. Caressing her hair, he said, "You don't need to worry. I won't go anywhere or die." 

He was going to win, and he refused to lose.

"Um." Ophis nodded softly and had confidence in him as she knew how powerful he was. Moreover, the powers he gained from the Great Red, God, and the Trihexa made him into a being that was impossible to defeat. 

It was a fantasy for anyone to defeat him, but—

"Do you want to devour me too?" Ophis suddenly asked. 

Riser was stunned by this offer and refused her without hesitation. "No. You don't need to." 

"But with me, your chance of winning should be increased, right?" 

"As I have said, no. I can do this by myself. This is my battle, and just wait for me to win, okay?" 

"I don't want to wait anymore. I want to fight with you."

Watching her sincere eyes, Riser fell into silence, and his heart felt warm, yet it was also due to this that he knew he had to reject her. "Once again, no. Wait for me. I will definitely win." Gently, he rubbed her head; he didn't want to have this conversation anymore and left the Agreas, leaving this floating island on the corner of the world so he could research it later. 

Still, when he returned, he directly announced to everyone that the war would start. 

Everything was so sudden, yet like how he had his war with the Hindu and Chinese myths in the past, he said he would go there alone, making many speechless. 

Yet, unlike before, no one denied him. 

Everyone wished to follow him. 

After all, this time, their enemies were beings from another world. They tried to invade their world, so they had to fight as they refused to be invaded by those beings. 

While Riser wanted to say that their existence was simply meaningless as they weren't strong enough, he didn't reject them since he needed to focus on his battle with Issei. 

This time, he was going to erase this perverted protagonist completely from the world, truly making this world into a peaceful world for him. 

So, after a week of preparation, under his leadership, they all went to the "Dimensional Gap" before he opened the portal that connected his world and another world. 

When the portal was opened, everyone could see another world, and everything was so peaceful, yet it was easy to tell those beings were prepared for the battle. 

At this moment, those beings from another world also noticed them, but they started at them in a daze, feeling confused by their appearance. Issei and the others widened their eyes, startled and shocked. 

Still, Riser didn't care about that and used his power to destroy all of them. 

"Vermillion Downfall." 

At that moment, another world was destroyed. 

11