Gacha
1.2k 23 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Only after he had retreated back to his courtyard with his new disciple in tow, did the consequences of his actions finally hit him.

 

But he threw those thoughts away immediately. He was the Sect Master after all, why should he care about the peasants beneath him.

 

Little did Tian Wei know...his thoughts were morphing into that of an arrogant young(?) master.

 

Leaving his disciple in one of the many empty rooms, he decided to do something he had been dreading for a while.

 

Cultivating.

 

He knew cultivation was the backbone of all Xianxia’s, but he couldn’t imagine sitting in one spot for hours on end just meditating. 

 

So he did what he had to do. Give up altogether and check the rewards.

 

[Mission completed!

 

Rewards Obtained:

 

100,000 (+50,000) heavenly system points!

 

Absolute Void Splitting Blow (Greatsword Art)

 

Way of the Three stars (Light Elemental cultivation technique)

 

1 Random box]

 

Tian Wei rubbed his chin in thought, in his memories he trained with all manners of weapons but his talent was clearly only with swords. And even though his main technique relied on using a one-handed sword, a certain game from his previous game showed it was possible to swing around the heaviest sword with one hand as well.

 

Plus, it was always good to have options.

 

That and greatswords generally looked cooler than straight swords.

 

[Due to completing your first mission flawlessly some functions have been revealed, most of which cost points to unlock]

 

[Would you like to see these functions?]

 

“Might as well”

 

[System shop (Free Access)

 

Appraisal (25,000 points)

 

Auto-Cultivate (500,000,000 points)

 

Lottery (Free Access)]

Although, in the back of his mind he noticed all 4 options, what his eyes focused on was one thing.

 

Lottery

 

In other words, Gacha.

 

Before he even realised what had happened he had already tapped on the Lottery screen and proceded to click the lowest one which cost 70,000 points.

 

Then a short animation of some yin yang symbol spinning, and when it came to a stop it exploded into 10 pieces.

 

[SSR (Undergarments of the million-year-old Demon Empress) (Clean) x1

 

SR (Revolving Cloud Mirror Cultivation Manual) x1

 

SR (Rainbow Sky Jade) x1

 

R (Large bag of spirit rice) x1

 

SR (Tri-coloured Rose) x1

 

R (Box of 32 condensed light pills) x1

 

SSR (Magic Treasure seed) x1

 

SR (Meridian Opening Acupuncture Needles) x1

 

R (500-year-old Ice Ginseng) x1

 

UR (Infernal Flame of Sovereignty) x1]

 

“Hoh, it seems like I got good items...let’s look at them from the lowest rarity”

 

Most of the items on the list were self-explanatory, so he only decided to look at the ones which he didn’t know about.

 

“Some sort of taming item...another taming item...a cultivation manual”

 

With those out of the way, he decided to look at the higher rarity ones.

 

First, he looked at the lingerie, it was a lacy black...and it was something that should never see the light of day till he actually managed to get a woman to use it on.

 

Next, he looked at the magic seed

 

“Grows into a relic for the user? So it’s one of those magical items fit for my cultivation”

 

Nodding along he hovered his finger over the last item.

 

A UR.

 

In other words, a unique rare. A kind of item that would either define a meta or break it.

 

With anticipation building in his heart, he tapped on the item.

 

[Infernal Flame of Sovereignty

 

Rank: UR (Heavenly)

 

Black flames that burn down all of creation, qualifies the user as a Demon Emperor.

 

These flames burn hotter than all others except its counterpart.

 

Can be absorbed if specific conditions are met]

 

Tian Wei gulped, by looking at the icon of the flame he remembered his favourite build back in a certain game.

 

Although he was more worried about the conditions required…

 

Shaking his head, Tian Wei decided to look at the shop menu

 

[Shop 

 

Box of Qi pills (Type can be chosen when bought) - 100 Points

 

Formation flags (For beginners) - 150 per flag

 

Talismans (Type can be chosen when bought) - 250 points per Talisman

 

??? - 1,000,000,000 points

 

More items can be unlocked when the user completes more missions]

 

Tian Wei was flabbergasted, what he could buy was not only limited but was completely useless to him, and the ‘???’ would probably take him a long time to get, he grumbled to himself as he got up and went to meet his disciple, he could feel she was waking up.

 

Taking out the cultivation manual he got as a reward for his disciple he decided to give it a quick read as he walked.

 

[Way of the Three-stars

 

Rank: Heavenly

 

Element: Light

 

Requires a root of at least 70% purity to cultivate

 

Would you like to comprehend this Technique?

 

(You will not be able to cultivate it)]

 

“What’s the point of comprehending this If I can’t even cultivate it…?”

 

But then it clicked if he was able to comprehend this. He should be able to teach his disciple in a more simpler way…

 

“Instead of the arbitrary profound crap here, ‘one must first understand the dao root of the stars inside themselves’ isn’t this basically referring to the fact that we’re all made of stardust? I swear these guys were idiots...or geniuses.”

 

Quickly pressing Yes to the notification Tian Wei stood still as he looked at the air blankly.

 

“...Wow, they were both”

 

Tian Wei shook his head and went into the room his Disciple was looking around blankly in.

 

Adopting his profound master role before she noticed he called out to her.

 

“So you are awake?”

 

The moment Zhen Zhi noticed me she got down on her knees and greeted me.

 

“Disciple Zhen Zhi greets Master”

 

“Good, now get up and accept my first gift to you”

 

Saying so Tian Wei handed Zhen Zhi the cultivation technique.

 

“I had a fortuitous encounter not long ago, and managed to acquire this technique, but alas this was meant for those who had roots of light, while mine are of fire, and though I had comprehended it, cultivating it was impossible. That is why I pass it on to you, my first disciple it is well suited for your roots”

 

Saying so Tian Wei handed her the manual and started walking away.

 

“From now on, this is your room. You can start reading the manual now, come to me if you face any problems. When you finish reading the first stage begin cultivation. Once you reach the fourth stage I will pass on martial techniques to you.”

 

With that said, Tian Wei disappeared from her view into another room, where she assumed he would cultivate.

 

Keeping her face neutral she began the first task her master had set for her.

 

Meanwhile, Tian Wei went back to his room to keep on rolling the gacha.

 

He had successfully fallen into the trap laid out for him.

21