Tea party (2) [R-18]
1.7k 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The auction ended and the crowd slowly dispatched, leaving behind an almost empty hall.

 

I had already obtained the items I gained. Maybe I should make them out of bones? I can manipulate the bones after all. 

 

I will think about it later. 

 

I kept sitting on my seat waiting for the lizard to leave, until I noticed the 'celestial lizard' taking its leave. Of course a few females and marines accompanied it.

 

It was riding a humanoid creature? It had traits of fish. A fishman? 

 

I grabbed an ant sized bone shard out of the bone storage and threw it towards the celestial lizard. It landed on it and glued against his astronaut looking suit. 

 

Why do they even wear those stupid outfits? Heh, probably for some stupid reason like "The air is too dirty for me to breath in". Damn bastards.

 

Ah! I may have forgotten to tell you but. Apparently… ????? ??? ?????? ????.

 

Aiya, sorry for that. I was a little bit angered. (Bold letters are from now on him when he mad boi, psycho boi, big serious boi and absolutely insane boi.)

 

Anyways, these 'celestial dragons' deserve to perish from this world. I shall pursue them to the ends of this world and slaughter all of them. 

 

I overheard them talking about a party that they were going to attend. Some other 'nobles' would be there. I look forward to toying with them too…

 

As the celestial lizard was riding down the streets people kneeled down in front of it. They were trembling. Tsk cowards.

 

Well. Time to go fast forwards. 

 

Time skip.

 

 

(Couple of hours later)

 

Well… it was really angering observing that celestial lizard the entire time. He killed a few people, stole some wives and other women and of course r*ped them. 

 

I honestly just wanted to kill him immediately but what is the fun in that? I am going to torture him and kill every noble attending that f*cking party.

 

Anyways, the party is about to begin so I too should begin my plan.

 

I jumped from building to building dashing through the now dark sky. Moonlight shone across the town before being covered by dark clouds. 

 

I stood on a building, facing a weird castle like structure. This my friends, was the place where the party is taking place. 

 

I threw a bone fragment into the air and it soared through the sky, only stopping once it reached the castle like structure. It dropped from the skies and hit the structures roof.

 

I snapped my fingers and swapped positions with the fragment. 

 

 

Hehe, that's another new ability of mine.

 

Let's continue~

 

I dashed to a balcony and entered the vicinity. 

 

I stealthily walked through the room, slowly opening the door to the hallway. I bolted towards the location of my bone tracker and found the location of the party. 

 

It was located in a big rotunda. People were standing around tables and talking to each other. 

 

The rotunda itself and the decorations looked pretty luxurious and somehow reminded me of the Vatican. It makes me hate this place even more than I already did. 

 

I looked around me. Everyone seemed so proper. Blagh, it makes me want to puke. The celestial lizard was already here sitting on one of his slaves. F*CK I want to kill him so badly. 

 

But alas! I had to sit tight and patiently wait. OH! I almost forgot to mention it but I killed a guard on my way here and stole his outfit. So people will think that I am a guard. I am so clever aren't I? 

 

It's not like I totally stole this form some moves… This is totally original…

 

Anyways, it's about time for the main event to begin. 

 

According to the intel I stole there are approximately one hundred and fifty guests. From my calculations around 143 arrived. So only seven 'guests left.

 

Ahhhh, I am getting excited.. This is going to be so much fun!

 

Time passed and eventually all the guests arrived and it started to get noisier than before. 

 

The celestial lizard was enjoying his time with his female slaves while talking to some nobles. 

 

I suppose it's show time.

 

I snapped my fingers and hundreds of thousands of bones appeared in the air. (Before you complain about the numbers being unrealistic, it actually is realistic. A human has around 200 bones in a body and he has already slaughtered several hundreds of them. That would already amount to over 100 thousand.)

 

The nobles were in shock from seeing countless weapons made out of… bones? 

 

They weapons were slowly floating above the ground pointing their sharp edges towards the nobles. The guards of the nobles and the lizard were already taking action.

 

The marines were already taking action and one of them even attempted to call for backup. 

 

Of course I wouldn't let them. A few hundred of bone swords suddenly appeared around said marine. They pierced his body and cut it into pieces. The only part that was left untouched was his head. The rest of his body was turned into meat cubes. 

 

The nobles began to break out of their shocked/paralysed state and began to scream and run. 

 

Such noble people… Tsk, I had honestly expected that there would be a couple of actual noble people, that would dare to do something. But it's a shame… humans will always be the same. No matter where or when we are. They will always remain corrupted and rotten deep inside themselves. 

 

? ????? ????? ???? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??????.

 

~Sorta third person view~ (I am going to write super serious UwU)

 

Meanwhile, the nobles had tried to open the doors, but to their surprise there were giant spines blocking it. Bone swords started soaring towards them as their bodyguards attempted to block them, but to no avail. 

 

The swords pierced through them like they were made of paper. The bone swords impaled the legs and arms of the nobles making them paralysed and crippled. 

 

As more and more swords started attacking the nobles, a man stood motionless in the middle of the room. A big smile could be seen on his face. Around him thousands of bone shards circled. It looked like a cyclone and the man was the eye of it. 

 

The marines had already come to the conclusion that this man was the cause of this madness. They rushed towards him and tried to assault him. 

 

The man on the other hand was still standing there, motionless. Suddenly the shards surrounding the man dispatched into every direction. All the marines that assaulted him before were impaled by hundreds of bone shards.

 

There was no heartbeat… they were all dead.

 

All the nobles that were still standing began to panic even more than before. Some were even crying, saying "I don't want to die" or "This isn't a place for me to die."

 

But the man didn't seem to care. His eyes, one golden and one blood red, began to lock onto a certain individual, the Celestial Dragon. The guards of the Celestial Dragon readied their weapons and the vice admiral had already charged towards the man. 

 

But it was once again it was all in vain. The vice admiral had his head decapitated. 

 

The man started to move, He leaned forward and disappeared from plain sight. It felt like the world stood still. None of those who watched made even the slightest movement. Of course those who were too busy with themselves weren't but that isn't important. 

 

Then he appeared in front of the celestial dragon. The man looked into the eyes of the celestial dragon. Terror could be perceived from the celestial dragon's eyes. 

 

The guards attacked him. Of course they miserably failed, resulting in their inevitable deaths. 

 

They were eliminated before they could even move. Their bodies had turned into boneless meat. 

 

The man looked at the now meat pasta with a cold gaze before returning his gaze to the celestial dragon. 

 

Screams could be heard in the background and all those that were capable of defending themselves were either crippled or 'terminated'. 

 

"???? ????????? ??? ??????????? ?? ????? ?? ??. ???? ???? ?? ??????????, ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ? ??? ??????????, ??? ? ????? ???? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ????? ?? ???. ? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ?????????." The man spoke while glaring into the eyes of the celestial dragon.

 

As the man spoke the celestial dragon was looking right into his eyes. They felt like an abyss. He felt like he was looking at death itself. 

 

The celestial dragon spoke, "Y-you! D-don't yo-you k-know who I a-am?"

 

The man stayed quiet slowly plod forward, standing right in front of the celestial dragon. He looked downwards, gazing down upon the celestial dragon. 

 

The gaze made it seem like he was nothing but a mere ant. 

 

Then abruptly, the celestial dragon felt a severe magnitude of pain.

 

He shifted his eyes towards his left arm only to find it on the now bloody floor. 

 

Blood spurted out of the arm. It's bone began to twitch and slowly liberated itself from the flesh surrounding it. 

 

The celestial scream his lungs out, before he convulsed, collapsing to the ground with the pain. 

 

Meanwhile the nobles had most of their limbs detached or their heads decapitated. Their bones had begun to liberate themselves and join the opposition. There were partial skeletons creating masterpieces of their previous bodies while others were skewering their heads with giant pikes. 

 

---

 

By now the celestial dragon had been tortured, tormented and scourged. Strangely enough, he had yet to go unconscious. He was screaming and crying but all was in vain. Nobody came to his rescue.

 

The man was holding a Khopesh and lacerated the celestial dragon, ensuing it over and over again, at long last, the man stopped. 

 

But as the celestial dragon thought that this nightmare would be over. He felt once again that severe pain.

 

Ostensibly, a large part of his skin had been torn off.

 

The celestial dragon screamed in agony.

 

This occurrence kept without abating in the slightest. Hours went by with the screams of the celestial dragon echoing through the rotunda. 

 

Ultimately, his last specs of life perished… and his soul drifted away into the endless abyss of death.

 

The other nobles had long since died from the same terrifying fate...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

The next morning, several extraordinary artworks, and a giant cross with a corpse pinned on it had been found inside the Rotunda.

14