Ch: 42 [Reality]
439 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Dropped the massive bomb in this ch. I am 100% sure you guys will comment blast me for what I did. GG<> Just wait until you read the next chapter. Raven in next ch.

----

Travis's transformation into the demonic form was swift and dramatic. His body contorted and shifted, his limbs elongating, and his skin taking on a dark, ashen hue. His eyes, once human, now glowed with an otherworldly light, filled with malevolent intent.

As the transformation completed, he stood before the demon Zal'Thar, now a nightmarish entity in his own right. He had become a creature of darkness and terror, a mirror image of the demon that had been summoned into this world.

Zal'Thar, still smirking in its twisted arrogance, took a step forward, its claws at the ready. It seemed unfazed by Travis's transformation, confident in its own power.

"Human... You have to do better than that," Zal'Thar taunted. "You have become a mere imitation of me. You stand no chance."

Travis, in his demonic form, didn't respond with words. Instead, he unleashed a primal, guttural roar that echoed through the warehouse. It was a sound that sent shivers down the spines of those who heard it, a sound that spoke of primal rage and overwhelming power.

With incredible speed and strength, He lunged at Zal'Thar, his clawed hands outstretched. The two demonic beings clashed in a flurry of violence, their forms blurring as they exchanged lightning-fast blows.

Claws met claws, and the force of their strikes sent shockwaves through the surroundings. The surroundings began to crumble under their attacks. Wood, metal, everything was torn apart. Their battle was only just beginning.

Zal'Thar began unleashing more potent magic—blades of dark magic shot toward Travis. His super speed allowed him to evade them with ease. He moved with grace and precision, his movements a blur as he avoided the deadly projectiles. His newfound demonic form granted him enough endurance to utilize his Quirks to their limit.

He retaliated with a series of devastating strikes. His claws slashed through the air, leaving trails of dark energy in their wake. Each strike was precise and calculated, aimed at the demon's throat.

The demon Zal'Thar, while confident in its power, found itself on the defensive. It roared in frustration and pain as Travis's attacks landed with precision. Dark, ichor-like blood oozed from the wounds inflicted by Travis's claws.

In response, Zal'Thar summoned more dark magic, creating a swirling vortex of energy around itself. The vortex acted as a shield, deflecting Travis's attacks and repelling him with a powerful force.

"HOW DARE A MERE HUMAN HURT THIS MAJESTIC BODY?" The demon yelled in anger.

"Hurt?" A sinister and cold voice came from Travis's mouth, "I haven't yet begun, and you are crying! Hey, fuckface... why don't you actually fight back? Is the Big Z scared? Or is he still that insecure with his 'superior' form?!"

The demon stood inside his barrier grumbling in anger.

"What's wrong? Huh?" Travis taunted, "Is that all you got? You call this a fight? Hiding behind a barrier? I barely even felt anything from your fists. Oops, I forgot, you haven't yet scratched me. All you have done so far was hide behind this worthless wall while boasting like a weak bully in an elementary school playground. Or is that another kind of 'big talk' without any substance? Where's the fire, hm?"

Travis continued taunting the demon, his voice cold and mocking. "Oh right, you didn't even fight back, how sad... Such an empty attempt to prove you are superior, in every sense of the word."

He laughed, a cold, mirthless laugh. His words cut deep, striking at the demon's pride and arrogance.

The demon's face contorted into a horrifying mask of rage. His veins and grotesque muscles bulged and pulsed.

His body swelled with rage as he began to take on a more bestial form, a demonic abomination. Its size was far larger than before.

"HOW DARE YOU! SON OF A BITCH!"

"That's right, yell more. That doesn't change the fact that you aren't strong or superior in any way, shape, or form. A filth like you who gained his body by absorbing the souls, blood, and bodies of some pathetic humans you controlled will never be the same as me, a human. Weaklings like you, who needs the weak to feed upon, don't have the right to judge or proclaim that they are superior."

"Your attempts at insulting me using your petty words will never work, human. You will soon know who is better," the demon grinned as the ground beneath it began to crack.

There was a loud rumble as the surroundings began to fracture and crack, cracks began to appear in the sky, and purple energy gushed out from the cracked ground.

An enormous amount of dark energy emerged from within the depths. A massive demonic form exploded from the pool.

"Taste this. DARK AVALANCH—"

Travis immediately sensed the vast destructive power of the spell. But thanks to his Mimic Quirk, he also gained the power of that demon. He mimicked his attack. He channeled his energy, "DARK AVALANCHE!"

With both Travis and the demon Zal'Thar unleashing their Dark Avalanche attacks, the destroyed warehouse became the epicenter of a cataclysmic clash. Two immense waves of dark energy collided, causing a cataclysmic explosion that sent shockwaves radiating outward, obliterating everything in their path.

A massive crater formed around them.

For a brief moment, it seemed as though the very fabric of reality was tearing apart. The ground beneath them cracked and shattered, and the sky above darkened with ominous clouds. The world itself quaked in response to their clash.

"What will you do if I add another one?" Travis grinned as he pointed his left fist toward the demon.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" The demon screamed.

With a sinister grin, Travis released another surge of dark energy, channeling it into a second Dark Avalanche attack. The immense power surged from his fist, joining the devastating force of the first. It was an overwhelming display of raw, destructive energy.

The demon Zal'Thar, caught off guard by this unexpected escalation, attempted to raise a barrier of dark magic once more, but it was too late. The combined might of the twin Dark Avalanches crashed into the demon's form with cataclysmic force.

The resulting explosion was nothing short of apocalyptic. A blinding, searing wave of darkness and energy erupted from the point of impact, consuming everything in its path.

"Go back to hell, you motherfucking filth," He yelled.

In a matter of moments, the demon was reduced to nothingness, its form disintegrating into ashes that were carried away by the force of the explosion. The warehouse, which had already been severely damaged by their battle, was further torn apart, reduced to rubble in the aftermath of the cataclysmic clash.

But Travis, in his demonic form, was not unscathed. The exertion of unleashing such immense power had taken its toll on his body. He staggered back, his energy depleted, his demonic form flickering.

However, in his trance-like state, he had forgotten the collateral consequences of his powerful attack. The dark energy unleashed had spread far beyond what he had imagined. Unbeknownst to him, it had reached the hostages and Sarah, who were running to safety.

As the dark energy engulfed them, their screams and cries for help were drowned out by the overwhelming malevolence of the energy. It wrapped around them like a suffocating shroud, its tendrils of darkness entwining with their very beings.

Their agonized screams were silenced as the dark energy consumed them, tearing at their flesh and souls. It was a gruesome and horrifying sight, one that no one should ever witness. Their lives were extinguished in an instant, their bodies reduced to lifeless husks.

Travis rushed to Sarah's lifeless body, his screams of grief and guilt echoing through the devastated remains of the warehouse. He held her in his arms, her once-vibrant eyes now empty and devoid of life. Her body was cold, her skin ashen, and her features twisted in a grotesque expression of agony.

"No, no, no," He muttered, tears streaming down his face. "This can't be happening. I... I didn't mean for this to happen."

He looked around at the other hostages, their bodies similarly lifeless, their souls extinguished by the dark energy he had unwittingly unleashed.

"ARGGGGGGGGG!!!" He screamed, unable to hold back... His steel-like mentality started to crumble.

As he held Sarah's lifeless form, a dark and malevolent presence began to envelop him. His demonic form, once a source of power, now threatened to consume him entirely. The anger, grief, and guilt that surged within him fed the darkness, allowing it to take hold.

His eyes now gleamed with a sinister light. His claws now seemed poised to rend and tear. His mind, once clear and focused, now echoed with whispers of malevolence and cruelty.

"Sarah..." he whispered, his voice tinged with a sinister edge. "I'm so sorry."

"HUMAN," A malevolent voice came from the cracks in the sky, "BECOME MY SPAWN AND SHE SHALL LIVE."

[Guess the demon]

---[I WILL TORTURE YOU GUYS WITH CLIFFHANGERS. I AM SO EVIL LIKE THIS DEMON.😈😈]---[The twist starts from next ch which will be released on Monday. No ch tomorrow.]---

If you want to support me check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

As of now, Pat reon is 20 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive Chapters & Images] [No double billing: If you join on the 10th, you'll be charged on that day, and then monthly on the 10th. So, you get a complete 1 month, no matter the date you join.]

21