Ch: 50 [Sarah’s first][pt1]
358 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarah arched her back, grabbing his hair as the sensation was too overwhelming. "Arrgghhh!"

Travis' tongue explored her innermost places, teasing her throbbing pearl with a gentle pressure. "Please don't stop," she whimpered.

"Oh, oh... Ooh," She let out a lustful groan, biting her lower lip.

"Sensitive, aren't we?" He uttered as he pulled his head back, her honey coating his mouth and chin.

Sarah glanced down and the erotic view aroused her, fueling her lust further. A primal lust awakened deep within and her eyes fluttered as he replaced his tongue with his fingers, rubbing her clit.

'God, she is tasty,' Travis thought, putting more force in his massaging her hot bud.

"AH!" She moaned in pleasurable pain and squeezed her breasts with the other hand. Her nipples stiffened, making her tingle in other parts of her body. "Fuck..."

The intensity inside her built rapidly, rising to a boiling point.

The bed sheet grew damp underneath her rear end. Travis plunged his tongue inside her, using two fingers to replace his tongue on her swollen clit. He slowed his movements as he could sense how close she was to climax.

"Oooh, fuck, please don't stop..." Sarah mewed in anticipation of an explosive climax.

"Mhmhmm," He mumbled, drawing more moans from her and the vibrations around her love button increased, sending shock waves all the way up her spine.

'She is excited. Just a bit more.' Travis grinned when her eyes shut again. She tilted her head back, revealing her vulnerable throat as she thrust her hips towards his face. He couldn't see but his mouth was fully coated in her slippery honey. His tongue was deep into her pussy hole, the warm walls clamped around it. 'Holy... She is tight and her walls are soft like silk.'

Sarah panted heavily, the blood rushed to her ears. His fingers were hitting her sweet spot at just the right angle.

'Now, to put the final touch,' He pulled his tongue out of her pussy and flicked her little star. He blew some warm air to the area.

The stimulation was too much to bear, overloading her senses.

She raised her hips from the sudden assault, letting out an ungodly moan when she orgasmed hard. She gripped the bed sheet, arching her back while holding her breath. The sound of her panting filled the room. The waves of her ecstasy rode through her body, shattering her thoughts. Squirt shot from her pussy, splattering on Travis' lips. He took the opportunity and his tongue played around the area. Sarah whimpered when his hot tongue hit her sensitive, little star again. The sensation triggered a second round, another splash of squirt landing on Travis' nose.

Her mind was blank and it took her several minutes to recover.

'Dang, her love juices taste nice. It's been too long since I've eaten a delicious pie,' Travis stared at the naked beauty, her tits glistening with sweat. His cock throbbed with wanton lust. Sarah panted, opening her eyes to stare at the handsome man who licked the tip of his fingers. His glistening eyes glazed down her soft figure, appreciating her figure.

She went on her knees and bent in front of Travis. Her eyes were glued to his hard throbbing cock. She let out a lust-filled purr. She rubbed her lips on his thick, veiny cock, letting his warmth flow through her lips, driving Travis to his limit.

'Oh my, this feels good. Is this what a man smells like?' She wondered as she grabbed his cock. It was the first time she had seen a grown penis in person, 'It's so different from those porn that I watched.'

His cock glistened in precum and a bead of precum appeared on his flared crown. Sarah lowered her head, her tongue darted and flicked the salty liquid. 'Mmmm, tasty!'

She repeated the motion and each lick brought her excitement, it triggered the thought of eating her favorite desserts, she almost wanted to dig her fingers inside. She twirled her tongue and played around the tip of his cock. Travis' mouth hung open, watching her do dirty stuff with his cock and felt proud of his discovery, 'she loves my cock.'

A satisfied grin spread across her face as she flicked her tongue on his tip.

She popped his cock in her mouth and started moving her head up and down while her free hand fondled his heavy balls.

'Fuck!' He moaned, staring as her wet mouth moved up and down his dick. He couldn't move, her actions paralyzed him. The pressure built faster than he could prepare.

Sarah sucked him until she hit the base, gagging slightly as she started to struggle a little with the length and girth. It was her first time blowing a real cock. She could taste him in her mouth, his masculine scent and flavor sent a shiver down her spine. She deepthroated him and used her throat muscles, to massage his throbbing pole.

For a first timer, she was fantastic at giving head, making Travis moan her name. She couldn't get enough of Travis and tasted him over and over as if his cock was the most delicious cock in the world. She let out a guttural growl.

Travis, on the other hand, tried his hardest to hold his cum back and gasped for air. Her oral assault was relentless, his mind wandered to the wildest places. Sarah deepthroated him, allowing her nose to touch his base. Saliva dribbled out of her mouth and down his balls as she pushed him to the brink.

'Shit, can't believe it's her first time. Sarah, you're too much for a beginner.'

His throbbing dick was inches from spurting, he couldn't last long. Sarah used her fingers and stroked his cock up and down. It was all he needed.

With a loud moan, Travis threw his head back. "I am gonna cum!"

Upon hearing it, Sarah engulfed him in her warm mouth. She sucked as hard as possible, feeling the pulsating in his cock, milking him out. The sensation sent him flying as his warm thick load traveled through his thick veins and spurted into her throat. His warm jizz pooled inside her mouth and some landed on her cheeks. A droplet oozed out of her mouth and dropped on her perky nipples.

Sarah glanced up at his blushing face with her mouth full of his cum. It was as if she was lost, an uncertainty in her eyes. She looked at Travis as if asking if she should swallow or spit the contents in her mouth.

"Show me."

Sarah lifted her head and opened her mouth.

His white seed swam in a pool and formed a lump. Her tongue was sticking out, keeping her mouth from being fully open.

The erotic scene ignited his desires. His gaze made her feel sexy as it moved along her nude form and her full lips. She showed him proof of his deposit in her mouth.

"Swallow it," Travis whispered.

The girl listened obediently. She gulped loudly before sticking her tongue out. Her warm hands didn't leave his still erect member.

"Good girl," he smiled. "Now, I am going to take your virginity. You ready?" He whispered.

Sarah didn't want to answer but her heart pounded from excitement.

He reached his hand forward and touched her chin. He closed their gap and planted a kiss on her forehead. Her cheeks heated up.

"Go on, lie down," He gently pushed her shoulders until she was flat on the bed. Travis kept a straight face despite the doubts in his heart, he tried to keep his expression solemn. He placed his sloppy wet cock over her pussy and slapped against her opening. He was still hard after cumming once. The thought of taking Sarah's virginity made him even harder.

'This is it,' Sarah thought, 'Finally, we are going to become one.'

----

If you want to support me check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

As of now, Pat reon is 18 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive Pat reon only Chapters & Images] [No double billing: If you join on the 10th, you'll be charged on that day, and then monthly on the 10th. So, you get a complete 1 month, no matter the date you join.]

17