Ch: 59 [She is strong]
235 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarah decided to check on Travis. The events of the day had taken a toll on everyone, but she was particularly concerned about him. She knew he carried the weight of the family's safety on his shoulders, and tonight had been particularly harrowing.

She approached the bathroom door and hesitated for a moment, as she was about to knock on the door, she noticed it was open. She pushed it gently, revealing Travis inside. He was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, his head in his hands, his dark hair slightly disheveled. He appeared lost in thought, the weariness of the day etched into his features.

"Travis?" She called softly, concern evident in her voice. She stepped into the bathroom, wanting to check on him.

He looked up, his eyes meeting her with a mixture of exhaustion and resignation. He managed a faint smile as he saw her enter.

"Hey, Sarah," he greeted, his voice tinged with weariness. "I'm just... needed a moment to clear my head."

Sarah approached him, her concern deepening as she took in his tired appearance. She reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"It's been a rough night," she acknowledged, her voice soothing. "You've been through a lot. How are you holding up?"

Travis leaned into her touch, grateful for her presence. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back from his forehead.

"I'm okay," he replied, though his tone belied the weariness he felt. "Just... trying to process everything. It's a lot to take in. If they had weapons... I don't even want to think about that." He brushed Sarah's locks behind her ears and touched her cheek.

She closed her eyes feeling his warm hand on her cheek. She was holding on, trying to be tough, but the weight of the world was starting to take its toll on her as well. She leaned into his touch, finding comfort in his presence.

"You don't have to be strong all the time, you know," she said softly, her voice filled with understanding. "It's okay to feel overwhelmed. We're all facing the unknown, and it's scary. But we have each other, and that makes us stronger together."

"You stupid girl," He stood up and pulled her closer, hugging her tightly.

Sarah's legs gave out as Travis pulled her into a tight embrace. She buried her face in his chest, tears welling up in her eyes. The weight of the night's events, the fear, the uncertainty, and the relief of being in his arms overwhelmed her.

He held her close, his arms a protective barrier around her. He could feel her trembling, and he knew that she needed this moment of comfort just as much as he did. He gently stroked her hair, offering silent reassurance that they were in this together.

"I... I was afraid... You know... I thought I would never see you again..." She began to cry. "They were about to rush in, you know. They wanted to play with us. What's going on with this world, Trav? They were soldiers... They were supposed to protect us... Why is this happening? Why?"

Travis held her even tighter, his grip unwavering as she cried in his arms. He understood her fear and the emotional toll the night had taken on her. He let her pour out her emotions, offering silent support and understanding.

"I'm here, Sarah," he whispered softly, his voice filled with tenderness. "I am sorry, I was late. I am sorry for not being able to keep my promise."

'I am gonna kill every single deserter and every single fucking alien if I have to. I thought the heroes of this world would be better, but... No... Can't wait for them to move their asses, I have to do it my way,' He thought.

He continued to hold her close, his heart aching for her pain. He too grappled with the reality of the situation. The world had changed, and it seemed like all they could rely on was each other.

"We're going to make it through this, Sarah," he assured her, his voice unwavering and determined. "We'll find a way to survive. We'll protect our family, no matter what. I promise you that."

Sarah slowly pulled away, tears still glistening in her eyes. She nodded, finding strength in his words and the love they carried. Travis wiped away her tears gently.

"Alright," she whispered, a hint of a smile breaking through the tears.

"I need you to be strong, you understand?" He looked into her eyes. "You can do it. I know you can do it. You were always the stronger one between us."

Sarah nodded, her expression serious and determined.

"Good," He rustled his fingers through her hair, "Let's go and have some dinner."

Back in the living area of the apartment, Lara had prepared a simple yet comforting dinner for the group. The aroma of the food filled the room, providing a brief respite from the chaos outside. Travis and Sarah joined the others, their presence a source of comfort to the rest of the family and their newfound allies.

Lara took Kate's dinner to her room since she was unable to move with her injuries.

As they gathered around the table, they shared stories and moments of levity amidst the tension. It was a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there could still be moments of connection and warmth.

The night continued, and the group settled in for some much-needed rest.

[Travis's & Sarah's room]

In the quiet of their room, Travis and Sarah sat on the edge of the bed, their hands entwined. The events of the night still weighed heavily on their minds, but for now, they found solace in each other's presence.

Sarah looked at his face, a finger touching the corner of his lips, "Please make me forget what happened tonight," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of longing and vulnerability.

Travis leaned in closer, his lips meeting hers in a soft and tender kiss. It was a kiss filled with the unspoken emotions of the night, a desire to find solace in each other's arms.

Their kiss deepened, a silent exchange of comfort and love. In that moment, they let go of the fear and uncertainty that had gripped them earlier. They sought refuge in the warmth of each other's embrace, a reminder that even in the darkest of times, their love could light the way.

As they held each other close, the world outside faded away.

Travis pushed her on the bed gently, climbing over her, "Tonight, you are mine." He whispered, his voice thick with emotion and desire.

Sarah wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. Her eyes met his, filled with trust and longing.

"I am yours," she whispered back, her voice filled with the same emotion and desire.

Travis kissed her deeply, his hands exploring her body with a renewed sense of urgency. His touch ignited a fire within her, a desire to lose herself in his arms.

Sarah responded eagerly, her body arching against his as she yearned for more. He trailed kisses down her neck, eliciting a soft moan from her lips. His hands roamed over her curves, tracing the outline of her hips and thighs.

She gasped as he slipped a hand under her shirt, his fingers brushing against the sensitive skin of her stomach. She writhed beneath him, her body responding to his touch with growing intensity.

"Oh, Travis," She moaned softly, her breath quickening as he continued to explore her body. His touch awakened a deep ache within her, a desire for him to claim her completely.

He gazed at her beautiful face, taking in her flushed cheeks and parted lips. He could feel his own desire rising, a primal urge to possess her entirely.

"I will make you forget every bad memory," He whispered, his voice husky with longing.

He captured her lips once more in a searing kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth with a fierce hunger. Sarah surrendered to his desire, her own body burning with a desperate need for him.

Travis tore off her clothes, exposing her bare skin to the cool air. He admired her beautiful form, his eyes drinking in every curve and detail. She trembled under his gaze, anticipation mingling with desire.

He traced his fingertips along her collarbone, his touch sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. Sarah bit her lip, her body aching for more. Travis kissed her neck, nipping and sucking at the delicate skin. She gasped, her hands gripping his shoulders as she arched towards him.

He trailed kisses down her chest, lingering on her breasts. His tongue swirled around her hardened nipples, teasing and tantalizing. She moaned, her body responding to his touch with increasing urgency.

He moved lower, his tongue exploring her stomach and navel. She writhed beneath him, her breathing becoming ragged. Travis hooked his thumbs around her panties, slowly pulling them down her legs. He tossed the garment aside and spread her thighs apart.

She gasped as he lowered his head between her legs, his tongue finding her most sensitive spot. He licked and teased, driving her wild with desire. She cried out, her body writhing with pleasure. Travis intensified his efforts, devouring her with a passion that left her panting and begging for more.

She reached out for him, her hands grasping at his clothes. He obliged, removing his clothing quickly. Her eyes widened as she took in his naked form, admiring his lean physique and muscular build. Travis positioned himself between her legs, his desire for her evident.

Sarah gazed up at him, her eyes filled with trust and longing. He entered her slowly, savoring the sensation of her warmth enveloping him. She gasped, her body adjusting to his size. Travis began to move, his thrusts slow and deliberate. Sarah clung to him, her body responding to his rhythm with growing intensity.

Travis increased his tempo, his desire for her consuming him entirely. Sarah cried out, her body consumed by waves of pleasure. He held her close as he pounded her slow and deep, each stroke eliciting a fresh wave of ecstasy. Sarah clung to him, her nails digging into his back as she neared her climax. Travis continued his relentless pace, his own release building with each thrust.

He kissed her, claiming her mouth with a fierce passion. Sarah moaned into the kiss, her body reaching the edge of release. Travis drove into her, pushing her over the precipice. She cried out, her body shuddering with intense pleasure. Travis followed soon after, his release spilling deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace.

They lay together, their hearts pounding and their breathing ragged.

---

If you want to support me check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

As of now, Pat reon is 13 chapters ahead⭐[No double billing]

---

12