Ch: 62 [A pleasant morning]
177 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After moving closer and placing his dick just a few centimeters away from her mouth, she smiled mischievously at the prospect of having him deep inside her mouth again. Her eyes were already glowing with lust as she eagerly looked at his naked groin.

Without wasting another moment, Sarah lowered her mouth and opened her jaw wide open, quickly covering the entire size of his cock, as her throat muscles flexed hard while inhaling his shaft down in a single, quick gulp, taking it deeper inside than she ever did before. Her lips pressed into his crotch and her throat wriggled around, making noises. She had never taken a cock so far inside her mouth before.

She was satisfied at her accomplishment, despite almost choking from how much his penis expanded her throat; not allowing air passage to travel to her lungs. The muffled sounds that erupted from her throat were drowned out only by the soft moans that had escaped his lips in pleasure, even though Travis was in a deep sleep.

She pressed her mouth harder against his hipbones, eager to make him feel how deeply he was filling her throat.

"Wow! What are you doing?" Travis laughed after being pleasantly awakened.

Sarah looked up and saw his smiling face. His dark eyes locked onto hers, the corners of his mouth turning up as he stared down at her.

"Sucking my man's cock, duh!"

She smiled around his length in her mouth and glanced up at his surprised but ecstatic face, feeling happy to see him enjoying the view of her head bobbing up and down his manhood in slow and methodical movements.

Her head tilted to the side as she added a swivel-like motion to her sucking, making the entirety of his shaft pulse and expand inside her wet mouth.

'You are trying really hard... aren't you? It's so warm. Dang! I can feel the end of your throat."

Travis murmured between clenched teeth, his heart and mind racing to understand Sarah's new initiative.

"You have no idea. How badly I want you... "she whispered while gently stroking his sensitive head with the tip of her tongue, massaging him into a hard and hot state.

She swallowed his thick meat and watched him bite his lower lip while he rested back, completely absorbed and enthralled by her soft, warm wet lips, making her feel wonderful. She loved seeing the pleased reactions in his eyes, telling her she was on the right path, and that he enjoyed feeling the muscles inside her mouth pressing up and down against his most sensitive skin.

His swollen erection twitched every time Sarah took her full length in her mouth. Every time that she pushed his cock out far enough for the head to push against the entrance of her throat, he was met with a pleasant suctioning and felt her throat massaging his tender skin. Her saliva ran freely down his testicles as her drool coated the remainder of the still protruding, unused length, where she grasped it, ready to pull him back deep into her waiting lips when the time was right.

She pulled his erection back out until just the tip remained between her lips. She is using her tongue to tease his mushroom tip, watching as her lover's hands began caressing her blonde, messy locks and getting them out of the way for her.

Sarah was going to enjoy teasing him to the point of making him beg her for more, which is exactly what she wanted, as she slowly pulled her mouth free of him. She began licking up and down his member with just her tongue, alternating between her hands gently squeezing on his balls as they too were covered with her warm, slippery saliva. She wanted nothing more than for him to want her right there and then.

"Fuck!" He raised his hips in pleasure as he was close to having an orgasm, his warm precum running down her throat and Sarah couldn't help but smile inwardly. The sounds of Travis's arousal urged her on. "If you do that then..."

When she pulled him back out until just the tip remain in her mouth, she looked into his eyes, as if telling him to give her whatever he was about to unleash. She held still with only the head of his cock trapped within the seal of her soft lips. A groan, and suddenly, a steady stream of his hot sperm erupted from the cock and entered the hungry space at the back of her throat.

"MUMMM~" She sucked the tip as if there is no tomorrow. Sarah didn't pull away this time, instead, she made him unload every little drop in his sack.

Once finished, her grip of Travis relaxed, and he rolled off her mouth, now slightly dangling over her cummy lips, which she didn't waste and eagerly drank. "Haha... look at what you've done, big boy." She joked and grabbed his flaccid cock, lashing it like a whip. It bounced gently against her tongue. "Your turn." Sarah stood over his face with her exposed pussy.

"With pleasure," Travis sat up on the bed, grabbed Sarah's butt, and pulled her over his face as she straddled him. With her legs hanging to his sides and with her knees pressed on both sides of his shoulders, Travis grabbed her pussy and brought his tongue in contact with the clit, swirling it around the erect organ.

The juice tasted really good on his tongue, and Sarah reacted to the pleasure, throwing back her hair as she moaned aloud.

Travis continued pleasing her womanhood, occasionally probing her insides with his tongue. Sarah was holding herself up with her hands on either side of Travis's body.

He licked along her slit and used his fingers to spread her lips apart, allowing his tongue to explore her moist depths further. His tongue penetrated her vagina, causing her to buck her hips in response. He moved one hand from her pussy and slid it up her body to fondle her breasts, cupping the soft mound in his palm and gently squeezing it. Travis used his thumb to rub her nipple, which hardened under his touch. Sarah began rocking her hips back and forth, riding his tongue as it explored her inner walls.

He placed his other hand back on her pussy and spread her labia apart once more. Travis began licking her clitoris directly, applying pressure with his tongue as he flicked it across the small bud of flesh. Sarah threw her head back and gasped in pleasure.

"OH FUCK~" Her breathing quickened as her hips rocked faster, pushing her pussy against his mouth and begging for more stimulation. Travis obliged her silent plea by sucking her clitoris directly into his mouth, eliciting another moan of pleasure from Sarah as her thighs tightened around his head.

"AHHHHH~"

She leaned back as her legs went up. Travis pushed her legs over her shoulders and continued to eat her pussy like a hungry animal devouring its meal. Sarah cried out again, thrusting her pelvis forward to meet Travis's hungry mouth. Her toes curled in ecstasy as her body trembled in delight.

He increased the speed and intensity of his tongue and lips, attacking her clit with all he has got. He could feel her juices flowing freely into his mouth as her orgasm neared.

"Oh yes! OH GOD~" Sarah screamed out loud as Travis drove her over the edge. He continued to lick her clitoris vigorously as her climax washed over her. She shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body. A gush of squirt exploded from her urethra, coating Travis's chin with her love juice.

"Hmmmm~"

Travis lapped up her fluids as Sarah collapsed onto the bed next to him. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she caught her breath. Travis crawled up alongside Sarah and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her sweaty body close to his.

"That... was amazing," Sarah panted softly, resting her head against Travis's shoulder.

"You are amazing," Travis replied, kissing Sarah softly on the forehead. They laid together silently for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Eventually, Sarah stirred and sat upright, looking down at Travis with a grin on her face. "Well, time to take a bath." She stood up and stretched languidly, displaying her nude form for Travis to admire.

"You go ahead, I'll join you later," Travis said tiredly, stretching himself and lying flat on his back once more. "I will take a stroll around the neighborhood..." He jumped down the bed, "Can't be too careful with those aliens..."

"Oh, could you take a stroll at the medicine store? We need some bandages, antiseptics, and antibiotics..." She scratched her head, "Oh, clean needles and surgical thread too." Sarah asked Travis who was putting on his clothes.

"No problem... Anything else?" He fixed his shirt and pants and turned around, facing Sarah.

"Be safe... okay?" Sarah hugged Travis tightly, burying her face on his chest.

"Don't worry... I'll be fine." He patted her head and planted a kiss on her forehead, "Stay safe here..."

---

11