Ch: 69 [Irradiated queen pt2]
178 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Red Xenomorph was in dire straits, its crimson exoskeleton cracked and battered from the relentless assault of the Justice League. It screeched in agony, its serrated teeth gnashing wildly, desperately trying to fend off its attackers.

Wonder Woman and Travis, both wielding their razor-sharp swords, continued to slice through the creature's tough exterior. Despite the resilience of the alien, they had managed to create significant damage. Deep gashes and cracks marred its once-translucent body, revealing the glowing crimson radiation coursing beneath its exoskeleton.

Superman, his heat vision at full power, bathed the creature in searing flames, causing it to shriek in pain. The chains conjured by Green Lantern held it firmly in place, preventing it from escaping the relentless assault. Aquaman's Trident, still embedded in its flesh, caused more internal damage than it could withstand.

The Red Xenomorph's crimson glow grew brighter, almost pulsating with an eerie blue energy. It emitted intense radiation waves, causing the surrounding area to crackle with a fiery aura.

The heroes were growing increasingly confused and concerned as they witnessed the alien's resilience. Despite the relentless assault they had launched, the creature continued to endure.

The eerie glow cast an ominous light in the midst of the ongoing battle.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Travis, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and the others exchanged worried glances as they faced this seemingly indestructible foe. The creature's ability to withstand their most potent attacks left them questioning the true nature of this creature.

"This...this isn't right," Superman yelled, his heat vision still aimed at the creature. "No living being should endure this level of assault." He closed his eyes as any more heat could be dangerous to his allies.

Wonder Woman huffed, "Indeed. This creature should have been defeated by now."

Travis, his muscles aching from the relentless slashes he had delivered with Night Blade, couldn't help but voice his frustration, "This thing's exoskeleton should have shattered by now. It's like it's adapting to our attacks."

"He is right," Cyborg said as he pinned down its arm, "Its cells are mutating at a rapid rate."

Green Lantern clenched his fists, the chains he had conjured tightening around the creature's body, "We need to finish this quickly. We can't afford to let it evolve further."

Starfire, her energy fully charged, took a deep breath and focused her power. The air crackled with anticipation as the heroes prepared for her assault.

"Get back, everyone!" She shouted, her eyes glowing with a green hue.

The Justice League scattered, creating a safe distance, while Wonder Woman utilized her unbreakable Lasso of Truth to reinforce the chains Green Lantern had conjured. Raven summoned her mystical chains as well, entwining them around the creature to further restrict its movements.

Green Lantern yelled as he tightened the chains, "Now, Starfire!"

Starfire unleashed her most potent fire blast yet. A torrent of scorching green flames erupted from her hands, engulfing the Red Xenomorph in an inferno. The creature screeched in agony as the flames seared its exoskeleton.

Despite the excruciating pain, the alien fought to break free. It thrashed and writhed, attempting to escape the magical chains and the green inferno that threatened to consume it.

Raven poured her energy into strengthening her mystical restraints, gritting her teeth as she struggled to maintain control over the writhing creature, "Hold it steady!"

Wonder Woman's muscles strained as she used all her might to assist, her lasso glowing with divine light, "We've got this!"

A deafening explosion erupted, sending shockwaves through the area. A moment of tense silence followed, leaving the heroes on edge. The acrid scent of scorched alien blood and the remnants of the intense fire filled the air.

Just as the heroes began to let their guards down, a colossal form burst forth from the smoky aftermath. It soared up into the sky, an astonishing sight that left everyone awestruck.

"By Hera..." Wonder Woman gasped, her eyes locked on the colossal figure ascending into the heavens.

The massive creature that emerged was unlike anything they had ever seen.

[Unknown species detected...]

[It is advised to move to safety...]

Travis's System warned him.

"What in the freaking hell is that?!" Aquaman mumbled in shock.

"Anyone got any ideas?" Flash asked with a nervous chuckle.

Travis took a step back, his eyes wide with a mixture of awe and dread. The colossal creature that had emerged from the ashes was an enigma. Its size alone was astonishing. He felt like an ant standing at a mountain base.

The new creature's appearance was nightmarish. Its elongated head, adorned with rows of serrated teeth, bore a resemblance to the Xenomorphs, but its size and features were vastly different. Its crimson exoskeleton pulsed with an eerie blue glow, signifying a surge in radiation.

SCRRREEECHHHH!!!!

A wave of intense soundwaves swept over Earth, shaking everyone to their cores.

Batman and Robin launched a barrage of missiles and bullets at the flying alien.

The barrage of missiles and bullets rained down upon the colossal creature as it soared through the sky. The deafening explosions created a dazzling display of light, illuminating the night as if it were a grand fireworks show.

Despite the relentless assault, the creature pressed on, undeterred by the explosive onslaught. Its crimson exoskeleton absorbed the impacts, showing no signs of damage. The radiation pulsing within its body seemed to have reached an unprecedented level, granting it incredible resilience. Or, maybe its exoskeleton has reached its peak point.

The small Xenomorphs that had rushed to the scene, driven by the screeches of their fallen queen, met a gruesome fate. The soundwaves that radiated from the colossal creature shattered their bodies like fragile glass, causing them to burst into a cascade of acidic blood. It was a horrifying sight, as if someone had thrown countless water balloons filled with deadly acid.

Batman and Robin continued their assault, launching another round of missiles and bullets, even as they struggled to comprehend the enormity of the situation. The rest of the Justice League looked on in awe and dread, realizing that they were facing a threat of unimaginable power.

Superman, his eyes narrowing in, decided to confront the colossal creature head-on. He flew towards it at supersonic speed, colliding with its massive form in an explosive impact. The shockwave of their collision echoed through the area, shaking the ground and creating a powerful shockwave.

But even the Man of Steel's incredible strength seemed insufficient to harm the creature. It pushed him back effortlessly, its crimson form almost glowing with power.

"This thing is beyond anything we've faced before!" Superman grunted, reeling from the collision.

[Intellegent lifeform detected...]

"We are so royally fucked," Travis mumbled as the System's notification popped up before his eyes.

With an ear-piercing screech, it released a focused beam of blue energy from its elongated mouth, aimed directly at the heroes. The beam cut through the air, leaving a trail of destructive energy in its wake.

The heroes barely had time to react, but Cyborg sprang into action. His cybernetic systems hummed to life as he erected an energy shield in front of the team. The blue energy beam struck the shield with a deafening impact, causing it to ripple with energy.

The force of the impact pushed him back, his mechanical legs digging into the ground as he fought to maintain control of the shield. The rest of the heroes huddled behind him, seeking shelter from the devastating beam. The shield held, but the strain on him was too much, his mechanical eye narrowing with focus.

Superman, understanding the gravity of the situation, decided to unleash his full power. With a roar that seemed to shake the heavens, he rocketed towards the colossal creature, clenching his fists. He collided with the creature, his fists connecting with its crimson exoskeleton in an explosive burst of power, disrupting its attack.

The impact was so intense that it sent shockwaves across the area, causing trees to topple and the ground to shake. The sheer force of their collision created a crater beneath them, and the towering creature finally received some damage.

11