Chapter 5: Unexpected problems
5.5k 16 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry,

I'm ill and can't keep up writing currently. (not Corona!)

 

I entered Jupiter with Fen. It was good that dogs were not prohibited in all shops, like Jupiter.

First, I went to the smartphone department, not far from the entrance area. I looked for some offers because I didn’t need the newest and best smartphone, unlike for my PC.

 Hmmm... how about this one?

I took an exhibited smartphone from the RP brand into my hand. It was surprisingly light and easy to hold.

It’s decided I’ll take it!

I had a quick look at the technical data beforehand and was satisfied with everything. The phone had half the price of a MyPhone and still had better hardware installed. I grabbed one of the smartphones and made my way to the Computer & Accessories.

I just took a quick look at the rows of PCs on display and decided to build none of them. I decided to buy a gaming laptop as an alternative because I didn’t know when I would have the chance to buy the computer hardware and build the pc on my own.

I chose a rather inexpensive laptop and made my way to the video games.

Let’s see... I don’t have to play RPGs again, but any MMORPGs or FPS wouldn’t be that bad!

I was about to take a game off the shelf when I noticed my mistake.

F*ck! I am no longer 18, and therefore, I cannot buy games with FSK 18.

I left the shooter and went to the RPGs and MMORPGs. I chose two of my previous favorite MMOs.qw

Finally, I decided on a mouse and keyboard, as well as a headset.

So now to the counter!

I was packed with all things on the way to the counter.

Wait? Didn’t I forget anything?

I looked around in a panic. Fen had managed to separate from the collar. I still had the leash in my hand, just without Fen. I looked in the rows behind me, but I couldn’t see him.

*Kyaan*

I heard a small screech from the cash register. As I approached the cash registers, I discovered how Fen had submitted to a saleswoman and was happily petted by her.

“Fen!”

When he heard my voice, he immediately got up and ran to me.

This Casanova...

His tail shook wildly back and forth, and he looked overjoyed.

“Fen! Don’t just run away!? It could end up bad for both of us.”

I put the things next to the cash register and fastened the chain around his neck again. Without having to say anything, the cashier started pulling my purchases through the cash register.

I paid and went back to the house with Fen’s leash in one hand and a bag full of electronics in the other hand.

 

===

 

Fen is a real magnet for women, I didn’t want to leave him in front of the supermarket because of this reason, so I took him home before I could go to a nearby supermarket. He looked visibly disappointed, but I didn’t want to risk anything.

I was walking through the front rows of the supermarket when a figure in a black hoodie passed me.

Huh? This person is...

The person disappeared around the corner, and I turned back to the shelves. I filled the basket with everything I needed. I approached the till, and the person in the black hoodie was in front of me. In the person’s shopping cart, there were some objects that I knew very well because they were almost identical to mine. I looked at my basket, and only one thought occurred to me.

I have hardly changed in these two years.

The person in front of me was my 16 years old me. I used to shop in this supermarket when I was on the way home from a friend’s place, and today was probably such a day.

I was behind my younger self on the way to the till when he stopped and turned. I was busy with the shelves to my right and didn’t notice it at first.

*Boom*

We collided.

“Wah!”

I was startled by the collision and stumbled backward. I landed on the floor with my butt and groaned in pain.

“Huh?”

Too familiar green eyes looked down on me. The light brown shoulder-length hair hung out of the hood.

“Sorry, I didn’t notice that someone was behind me.”

He apologized and gave his hand.

I didn’t expect anything else from me.

I took my hand, and he pulled me back onto my feet.

“Excuse me.”

He apologized again and disappeared. I looked behind, but he was already gone. I turned and went to an empty cash register.

I paid for everything and made my way home to Fen.

 

===

 

“I’m back!”

I came back into the apartment through the door.

*Woof*

Fen immediately ran up to me and jumped at me.

“Hey!”

I dropped to my knees and greeted him by stroking him first on the chin and then on the back.

“So Fen, I’m going to the bathtub. Afterward, I’ll cook for us.”

Again an emotional challenge took place for me, I was not a pubescent toddler who freaked out at the tiniest sight of a naked woman’s body, but this body was my own!

I filled the bathtub a bit nervously and looked for changing clothes, which only consisted of my other clothing set.

… not good…

I was just taking off my clothes when my horns and wings materialized again.

Shit!

The wings would make bathing uncomfortable, so I thought about something. I put the t-shirt back on and tried to change the t-shirt instead of trying to make the horns or wings disappear. And as soon as I imagined it, it happened.

The “adjust” ability does not only apply to my body, but to everything I use!

The t-shirt had changed and became a nightgown.

Perfect! This is how it will work!

I took off my nightgown, and it immediately changed back to its original shape. Then I stubbornly devoted myself to my underwear. I carefully removed both and put it aside.

Damn it!

I covered my torso with my left hand and grabbed the shirt with my right hand. I put it on and imagined it was a bikini, and that’s what it turned into. I did the same with the shorts by turning them into swimming trunks.

This is how it should work first.

I lay down in hot water with swimwear. I felt the warmth of the boiling water. At first, I was afraid that the water might be too hot, but it wasn’t, or my feeling of cold had changed fundamentally.

 

===

 

I don’t know how much time I spent in hot water when a faint scratch came from the bathroom door.

“Fen?”

“Woof!”

A slight bark came from the other side.

“Wait a minute. I’m coming out.”

I got up and left the tub, and dried myself off with a towel. I turned the swimsuit into a pajama that, surprisingly, wasn’t even wet.

The ultimate clothes... I don’t even need any other clothes through them.

It was only early in the evening, and since I was not expecting a visitor, I wanted to wear something comfortable, so I was already wearing pajamas around 5 pm.

“What’s up!”

I left the bathroom and greeted Fen, who was sitting in front of the door. I lightly stroked the back of his head.

“Come on, let’s eat something.”

135