Storm 9
147 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Storm King

Chapter 09

By- BigToFu

 

Anthony Grey - Storm King

Humming to myself as I worked, the world fell away as I wired up the aquatic terra-forming creation before me. A little bit of TK had wires going through pathways, a minor turn of a screw, and the insertion of grills that doubled as water filtration units and propulsion.

 

I had made a few of these with my tesseract and microbots, but I wanted to see if I could build this by hand because if I could. Then Glynda could sell it or market it to the nation since it was capable of being made by normal human beings.

 

Wired ground to ground with a hummed tune, hot to hot and negative to negative. I even had to do a little finger wiggle to reach a spot, then made a notation to double-check the dimensions of that bracing point, taking into account a person's hand size. Panels were put in place along with the seals being checked, the miniature reactor housed within the abdomen fed off pollutants, and various other things that could be found within the bay.

 

Honestly, the horizon zero dawn tech was so fun that I didn't even want to keep things simple and easy. Yet, I had to since this would be a thing used out in the bay by the Coast Guard and Dockworkers. I could have my people take care of it, but I needed allies in big places since I was giving the finger to the PRT.

 

A single man couldn't hold up the world, and I never wanted to be like Atlas.

 

Closing the panel, I smiled as the hydraulics kicked in and caught the panel before it closed, then slowly pulled it into place.

 

My hands worked the controls of my hover unit as I gave the massive machine some space, "Hit the lever!" I called across the workshop.

 

There was a whump, and I couldn't stop myself, "Wrong lever!"

 

My chuckle started small; then the switch flipped as I released a burst of full belly laughter, a hand going to wipe a tear away. After calming down, I turned to my assistant, "Okay, okay, go ahead and activate the systems."

 

Chun Li released a sigh of a woman long-suffering, "You really need to go outside and touch grass, you know that."

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

"Har, har, har, I get more than enough sun as it is already," I replied back in the mutter as I watched the scanners lower from the ceiling. The scanners went over each of the mechanical machines in front of me before another arm came down. Then I leaned against the rails of my hover unit as a large hologram screen popped up for me to take a look.

 

On it was the family of otters, a pod of dolphins, and a group of whales. I decided against a family of seals and went with beavers since I could give them the same laser cutters and paws the otter variants came with.

 

While the four-limbed mechanical creatures dredged the bottom of the bay, the whales and dolphins would look cute while also filtering the bay of its filth. Combined over a twenty-two-hour period since I wanted the machines to take at least two hours to cool down and get checked. Combined, they can filter a whopping six hundred and sixty thousand gallons. This is the equivalent of an Olympic-sized swimming pool per hour on the hour. That meant that within a day, they would have filtered the equivalent of twenty Olympic-sized swimming pools.

 

There were other ways to increase that by sixfold or even by twenty times if I decided to say fuck it and put a giant megaproject into the bay, but nahh. I was already pushing things to the limit as it was, and I didn't want to tip things over that far right now. I would wait for the next Endbringer fight to show off a true mega-project.

 

Already, more machines were in the queue to be built and added to the fleet of cleaner bots.

 

From the cover of my vision, I noticed Chun Li did a little jog; then she was up with a jump to land lightly by my side on the hover-craft station. "You know, whales don't have gills, right?" She questioned me with a smile.

 

With a snort, I waved her away even as Chun Li bumped my shoulder.

 

"I still think you should have gone with the foo-skin," She stated from my side; an idle hand went out and scrolled through the information on display.

 

My face shifted a little in cringe, "Yeah, but Piggot would flip her shit when she heard about the giant Otter in the bay."

 

Chun Li looked at me, then raised a brow, "It's maybe better that she only keeps her eye on these things than what's happening on the second floor then."

 

I snorted at that sly little comment as I paid it no mind as my hands flew across the control screen. Then I stopped and thought about things for a bit, "Make sure that level is off limits for any sent from the PRT, also have Cortana crack their ice; I don't need to know what's on the files, but I want them on station in case we have to run cross-references."

 

"That's easily done," Chun Li replied as she took up a thinking pose, a finger tapping at her chin. "Now that I think about it, I believe in another hour or two, the world will be seeded with all of the alpha variants, and egg clusters you wanted placed."

 

That made me stop and take one or two blinks, "And the biomes?" I question, a little giddy like a kid on Christmas.

 

"Used the terraformer to set up special zones of intense elements." Chun Li stated, then brought up a little display on the side. "We also placed a few of those element stones around in pockets."

 

"Ohh, you did… and what happened?" I questioned as I leaned in close to the hologram display.

 

"We produced element-rich locations that the alphas have claimed as their domains. This works since we also have ranger locations within the area." Chun Li replied even as the images shifted again. Now it showed everything from dragon types to water types and even ice types in the mountains. Hell, that was even a mega-evolution just chilling on a mini island.

 

That mega blastoise was a big beefy boy for sure.

 

*Alert!*

 

"Hey boss, we got a situation, one of those red flags you were worried about just happened," Cortana called over the network.

 

My head bowed over as I let out a sigh, "Alright, hit me with it." I replied as the Focus on the side of my head placed Cortana in a little window off to the left. This changed as she sent over some information, I got a video feed of Glory Girl landing on the roof with her sister Panacea.

 

Glory Girl tested the door and it went nowhere for her and I could already feel the headache building as I knew exactly what she was about to do next.

 

{ "Vicky stop, maybe we should go through the front door." Amy questioned her sister as she looked around from the rooftop, the massive helipad located right at her back.

 

Vicky turned around and placed her hands on her hips as she pulled a hero pose. "What, Amy no, we are already here; let me give it a little…"

 

The door didn't even budge an inch as Glory Girl gave it a quick pull, then planted her feet and really give the door a yank. The urge to place that brat over my knee rose as I watched her place a foot on the wall and really give the door a massive fucking pull.

 

"Open, you stupid door!" Glory Girl yelled at the door that refused to budge an inch against her parahuman-enhanced strength.

 

"Vicky come on, it's not going to open, we should just go through the front." Amy pleaded with her sister. That was also when I closed out the security feed. }

 

"Alright, deploy the nullification field over the lobby, I don't want her hitting anyone with that aura of hers," I commanded while still pinching my brow. "Second, call Tsunade, I would rather her deal with them and not Unohana or the others. And third, start running full scans on both of them, we have parahumans on the premises and I would rather we not waste this opportunity."

 

Chun Li chuckled at my side, "Want me to deal with them?" She asks as if she didn't already know the answer to that question.

 

Standing straight, I checked myself over and found that I had oil stains on me, electrical tape hanging from an elbow and the look of a man frazzled. With a roll of my eyes, I cleaned up a bit before a snap of my fingers summoned my hammer to my side. "Let's go deal with these rugrats."


 

Glynda Goodwitch -

Spoiler

[collapse]

Standing by the main secretary's desk, Glynda lightly tapped the crop against her open palm, savoring the sting of pain. She was having such a great day, the morning hard started right with a lightly roasted coffee, and her meetings with the team lead of the Trauma team had no hiccups and were running properly.

 

The DWA was bending over for her, and how Glynda loved every moment of it. She was going more than out of her way to not only produce jobs for them but also share the wealth since her own master had no care for what he called scraps. The tingles it gave her knowing her master viewed millions as just scraps.

 

If only she could get him to bend and contort for her and Glynda's life would be perfect. All that power, all that skill and all that he is would be under her control to squeeze and mold as she saw fit and the world would follow.

 

Things were slowly being put into place for such a thing even if she wished they had taken a shorter path over the long view of things. Yet, Glynda saw no issue with waiting for her meeting with the Mayor, but she would let him squirm a little bit longer. The man has served his son up to the PRT on a silver platter in hopes of them helping him retain power over this little city and that deck of cards was ruthlessly kicked over with just the right application of force by those in power.

 

She would let him squirm a while longer as meetings with the Coast Guard were performed without him, along with talks with the Governor. She had seen those nicely worded emails from the Mayor wanting to do a collaboration with Glynda and her master featuring the hospital.

 

She snorted at that thought because the hospital was already making millions in profit even though they charged a tenth of what the other hospitals charged. The Trauma units were worth their weight in gold, showing exactly why the 1% paid for their services in such a tremulous world.

 

A security notification flashed across her glasses, pulling Glynda from her planning as the two from the roof finally landed at the front of her hospital's entrance. The two infamous teenagers, Glory Girl and Panacea, landed just a few meters from the double doors, and Glynda had to send a message to call off the security forces.

 

Alex, that poor dear, was all raring to go and bust up the intruders until it was discovered those same intruders were jailbait girls not knowing any better. The disappointment on his face brought a smile to Glynda's own, along with causing her nipples to harden.

 

With her face professionally neutral, Glynda watched the pair walk into the hospital with a raised brow and a slight frown on her face. Glynda waited, watched as the two looked around, and took in her hospital's grandeur. The one known as Glory Girl even gave the hammer located in the middle of the lobby a little lift. The hammer, of course, went nowhere; the silly girl thought that she would be worthy, not in this lifetime.

 

The Kitsune that worked the front counter waited for the sisters even if she already had orders on how to deal with them next.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

Glory Girl levitated up and flew forward, and anyone in and out of earshot could hear the girl's loud voice. "Hey, I didn't know a case 53 worked here?"

 

With a sigh, Glynda brought up her omnitool and activated the power dampers located within the lobby. Glory Girl should have counted her lucky stars because when her powers cut out, she was only hovering off the floor by three feet. This was still a good enough height to cause some pain, and Glynda savored it all the same.

 

"Vicky?!" Panacea panics as she runs forward to help her sister off the floor, and this is when Glynda signals for the security forces to come forward.

 

Two of the ladies that worked on the security teams appeared in a flash of blue teleportation while the others set up a secure area. Hologram sheets of lights came down to keep people from recording the scene. A few of the security forces walked forward to have a chat with a few on their phones, this hospital was of higher establishment after all. Not some trashy location to film things like animals.

 

Walking out from behind the back of the secretary's desk, Glynda waited until both girls had a nth metal cuff around their wrists before giving security a signal. The holograms around them providing protection and security shifted along with them as Glynda led the two towards the elevator.

 

Glynda gave the two a half look and ignored the slight panic looks on their faces. Already it was setting in that they could not use their powers. The fear, confusion, and sheer panic on their faces fed Glynda's heart.

 

The crop whip within her hammer-space flashes out with a crack, "No slouching; that's unbecoming of a young lady."

 

Panacea turned from trying to heal her sister and hissed at Glynda, "WHAT?!"

 

The elevator doors pinged, but Glynda ignored it, "I said no slouching; it's unbecoming of a young lady."

 

"You heartless bitch, don't you see my sister is injured?" Panacea replied, the heat in her attitude building up steam.

 

Faster than the eye could track, the whip in her hand flashed out, causing a crack that forced the girl to wince. Then Glynda took a step forward, the same whip coming up under the panicked girl's chin, "You will address me as Madam Goodwitch or Madam, nothing else, is that clear?"

 

The look of defiance on the girl's face was priceless, and the thought of breaking that defiance made Glynda so moist.

 

"And why would I do that?" Panacea asked back with a scowl on her face.

 

Glynda smiled as she leaned forward, the whip still under the girl's chin, "You will if you want her to be taken to an omni-trauma unit."

 

Defiance sparked in the girl's eyes, "No thanks, turn off whatever tinker tech device you have, and I'll heal her myself."

 

Glynda's smirk shifted into a smile, "Ohh, my poor little Pan-Pan, those nullifiers turned off the moment your little bracelets became snug as a bug."

 

Panacea and Glory Girl's eyes went wide as they looked at the nth metal cuff on each of their left wrists.

 

The smile Glynda gave them both was that of a shark enjoying its meal, "Come along now, dears' we have a place to visit before my office. Glynda performed a perfect one-eighty with a spin before walking out of the elevator. The large six on the walls told of them being on the sixth floor for general care, nurses roamed around along with healing Pokemon.

 

"What is this place, and what are those things?" Panacea questioned even as she stopped with her sister to gain better viewing angles.

 

At her side, Glory Girl grunted as she cradled her arm with caution, "URGH! Can we just heal my freaking arm already?"

 

Glynda stopped, turned around and raised an eyebrow at Glory Girl, "You were the one who decided to fly indoors without permission."

 

"Buh woah?!" Glory Girl responds with her mouth left open.

 

A raised eyebrow was all Glory Girl received in reply as Glynda loomed over her, the dark shadows, then the light glinted off of her glasses, adding just that little bit extra to it. The girl backed off a bit; Glynda kept the look going before turning back around and walking down the corridor. She took a left and knocked on the far door with a wall-sharing a massive window that overlooked the bay.

 

Off in the distance, if anyone looked, they could see ships milling about around the massive tanker, a good half of those boats belonged to the Coast Guards. In contrast, the other half of those boats belonged to the Dock Workers Association. There were a few other civilian vessels inside of the waters, but it was clear that nothing belonged to the PRT.

 

*Knock*Knock*

 

Silence greeted them in the hallway for a bit before a voice called out from the other side of the door.

 

"Alakazam, get the door, please."

 

That was all anyone heard before the door was opened to reveal a Pokémon with a mustache standing there, his off hand brushing through his stache.

 

"Glynda?" Tsunade called from the room as she looked up from the paperwork she was going through.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

"Tsunade honie, I have need of your services," Glynda called with a sickly sweet tone of voice. It starkly contrasted how she was acting earlier and it shocked both of her companions.

 

Tsunade narrowed her eyes, then they widened as she saw the two trouble magnets with Glynda. "Nope, I want none of this, Alakazam; teleport us…"

 

Glynda huffed, "I'll owe you one then."

 

"Ohh well, if it's negotiations, then I want two owed." Tsunade counter offered.

 

Glynda snorted, "Just the one, but you get to keep Skiddy for your studies."

 

It was Tsunade's turn to narrow her eyes, "I thought we weren't going to bother with them?"

 

Glynda shrugged, "We weren't, but Cortana picked up chatter about the raiding one of our Quin Jets; I figured we might as well pick him up during or when we strike back."

 

"WAIT! You know the Merchants are going to attack and you're going to wait?" Glory Girl interjected.

 

Tsunade's head turned towards her as if it was on a tank's swivel, "Hush girl, adults are talking."

 

There was a supper as Glory Girl got offended, "You can't just silen…."

 

No one saw when she moved, but the two girls did jump in fright as Tsunade appeared in front of them both, a finger coated in blue flames flicking out and taking Glory Girl at the side of her neck. "I can and just did, now behave while the adults speak, and I won't have to put you over my knee."

 

Glynda watched with glee on her features as the two girls backed up from Tsunade. Unfortunately, they were already inside of her domain and didn't know that little fact.

 

*Snort* With a dismissive motion, Tsunade activated the medical portion of her office. The girls watched with wide eyes as Tsunade walked over with the purpose of activating monitors and other devices.

 

"Alakazam, bring me the bubble head with no voice," Tsunade called out, and before the girl could run, she was levitated upwards and placed down on the medical bed.

 

Glory Girl reacted by slamming her hand on the medical bed while pointing towards her mouth. *BAM!*BAM!*BAM!*

 

"Ohh hush you, behave and you'll get your voice back," Tsunade replied with a roll of her eyes. Glynda paid them no mind as she took a seat at the desk and lazily leaned back in the very comfortable chair.

 

While the girl was seated on the medical bed, her sister took one of the free chairs and acted as if she didn't want to interact with the Pokemon. Alakazam though paid her no mind as he floated around his mistress and offered her tools as she asked for them along with putting them back.

 

After she did the basic checks of nose, mouth, ears, and heart rate bpm, Tsunade activated the scan function of the medical bed. Three half rings came down from the ceiling as large C's as they circled around Glory Girl on the medical bed a few times before pulling back.

 

A double beep drew Tsunade's attention to the tablet in her hand, and nothing could stop the surprise that flashed across her feathers. "Damn girl, not even legal yet and already making modifications to your body."

 

Tsunade then chuckled when Glory Girl gave an animated response but with no sound. "Fine, I'll return your voice, I need to hear the excuse." Her hand flashed out, blue chakra flames on the tips.

 

"ACK!" Was Glory Girl's response to the action.

 

"So tell me, you had your sister administer changes," Tsunade questioned with a smirk at the edges of her lips.

 

The look on Glory Girls' face was of pure offense, "What, no…"

 

Tsunade's return was that of a smiling predator. "Girl, I can see the artificial activation of your puberty," Tsunade stated as she waved a hand to show the medical scan on the nearest hologram monitor. "The changes to your skin, and I can tell from just a glance that you're not even close to the actual bust size for your age, height, and weight." Tsunade stated with a chuckle, "And that's just from a cursory scan, girl you have been cheating." Tsunade paused for a second, then tapped a finger against the medical hologram. "Huh, even your nose has been adjusted, damn girl."

 

Glory Girl sputtered for a moment, even as her cheeks blazed crimson red. With a snort, Tsunade turned towards the healer trying to hide inside of her robes. "Got anything to say about it?"

 

The girl tried to crawl into the couch, and Tsunade just rolled her eyes at the bullshit, young adult or not. The blasted girl barely had a spine; putting that out of her mind, Tsunade activated the omni-trauma kit and had it focused on Glory Girls knee's, forearm, and the bruising that was showing on her shoulder blades.

 

With Glory Girl taken care of, Tsunade summoned another medical bed, "Alright, let's take a look at the grumpy healer."

 

"What?!" Came Amy's sudden reply, "I don't need a check-up, I'm not injured."

 

Tsunade shrugs, "Don't really care that much, now you can either come over here on your own or Alakazam can bring you. The choice is yours."

 

The girl sputtered, and Tsunade raised a brow as the girl shot the door a look.

 

The girl finally got up from her seat with a bedraggled look to her features hidden by the cloak, "FINE….!"

 

Tsunade tapped the second medical bed with an expectant look on her face. "Good, that wasn't so hard now, was it."

 

"Let's just get this over with," Panacea grumbled as Tsunade started her own medical checks.

 

"Good, it will be easier if you had just complied; that way, I don't have to smack you," Tsunade muttered as the Omni scanners came down and circled around Panacea a few times. The same beeps happened after the scan, and the room went silent as Tsunade's face twisted into a frown." That can't be right…. "

 

Following those words, Tsunade got up while activating the scanners again. The same thing happened a second time, but this time, instead of running a third scan. Tsunade coated her hands with green medical Chakra and ran it over Panacea's form. Seeing the reaction from Tsunade Panacea started to breathe heavily as panic set in.

 

"What is it? Cancer? Am I terminal? Im terminal, aren't I? I'm going to die!" Panacea panicked on the medical bed. "Ohh God, I have cancer. Is it lung cancer or breast cancer….My money's on lung cancer. I only smoked a bit, but that would certainly be my luck. Ironic that the one thing I take pleasure in is what would do me in-"

 

Tsunade: *flicks her forehead*" Hush you and let me work…"

 

"Cancer!? Ames can't have cancer; she's the greatest healer in the world; she can't have cancer!" Glory Girl exclaimed from her medical bed.

 

With a snort and a flick of her fingers, Tsunade knocked over Glory Girl with an air bullet to the forehead. "Silence you."

 

Amy rolled her eyes as Tsunade placed a green glowing hand on her forehead, then ran the same hand down her chest.

 

"Huh…." Tsunade idly muttered as she looked from Panacea to her sister Glory Girls. "Well damn…."

 

The girl took a deep breath, then sighed, "Enough already; what is it?"

 

Tsunade raised a brow at her, "What, no longer scared to be dying from cancer?"

 

Amy shrugged at her.

 

Tsunade was silent momentarily as she looked at the young lady before her, then reached out and swiped her hand over the hologram monitor. There was a swirl of light before the information was reorientated for Panacea to read.

 

"Okay, it's clearly centered around my head, but I don't know what the red is for," Panacea replied with a huff.

 

Tsunade looked her over some more before looking at Glory Girl then back towards Panacea, "That clear signs of neurological tampering." Before Tsunade could say anymore, Panacea's face had a panicked look, along with a flare of red on the monitor system. "Ohh, and that's a mood swing just flagged."

 

They both went silent for a beat before the panic really started to set in on Panacea's face. Too bad for that girl, Tsunade was far too quick for her teenage angst bullshit. Before Panacea could create a scene in her panic, blue chakra-coated fingers lashed out, tapping the girl's pressure points. With narrowed eyes, Tsunade turned to glare at Glory Girl, daring her to act out.

 

The girl gulped and held up both hands in surrender, one of them going to rub at her own neck.

 

"Good…." Tsunade stated while Panacea mellowed out on the medical bed. "As I was saying before being rudely interrupted, "Alot of your endorphins are all over the charts, and it's clear your dopamine levels are scrapped, but it can be fixed. The issue is we are going to need to talk about this with your parents."

 

"What! No! You can't do that." Glory Girl exclaimed out loud, then went silent as Tsunade turned a raised brow at her.

 

Yet, instead of Tsunade answering, it was Glynda who did. "Can, and did… we even had your dad picked up a little bit ago." She was then interrupted by a set of beeps in the office. Glynda listened to the call about a very pissed off and irate Brandish demanding to see her.

 

"Ohh, looks like Brandish is here," Glynda stated with a manic giggles as she smiled creepily at her omni-tools hologram. "Tsunade, be a dear and clean them up, a clean bill of health all around; thanks again, Ciao!"

 

"Alakazam!"

 

As she teleported away, Glynda was gone from the medical room with a swirl of lights. Arriving at her office within seconds, Glynda took a seat behind the desk and laid her whip at the side. A swiped hand across the table activated the hologram features as the mechanical keyboard appeared before her.

 

*BANG!*

 

Her office door was thrown open as an angry and irate Carol Dallon came barging in and a security guard stepped in behind Carol and closed the door. Glynda raised a brow at the security guard only to get a finger covering his lips as she realized it was Anthony. That's fine, he could play as the help if he wanted, ohh maybe he wanted to witness her put Carol in the proper position.

 

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT, I WANT TO SEE VICTORIA RIGHT NOW!" Carol Dallon snarled from across the desk at Glynda.

 

Ignoring her, Glynda continued to clean up her computer's desktop and delete the junk folder as it appeared that she was busy from Carol's perspective.

 

*SLAM!*

 

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!" Carol growled as she slammed her hands onto the desk, a visible glow of light showing with intimidation.

 

Instead of answering her, Glynda held up a finger to both silence and tell Carol to wait as she opened an email, read it, and then sent it off. Glynda worked through a few more emails, allowing the tension to bleed out of Carol, even as she ensured the woman realized she was being blatantly ignored.

 

The computer didn't ping, but Glynda's little surprised face pulled Carol's attention back on her like a hawk.

 

"Now that I am no longer performing my duties we may speak, Mrs Dallon," Glynda stated, even though she already had a winning hand. If she was being honest with herself, Glynda just wanted to savor sticking the knife in and twisting it. Already, Glynda was getting wet from the anguish she was about to cause the woman before her.

 

A growl from Carol was killed as she stalked forward and stopped in front of Glynda's desk, "You have severely breached multiple codes of ethics with how you lured Victoria into this hospital and performed medical treatment on them without any parental consent." Carol pressed both of her hands on the table as she leaned over it. "You will hand over my daughter now, or I will rain hell upon you with the PRT and the full weight of my law firm. All the favors owed to me over the years will be called in as I leave no stone unturned while I rip this building down around you."

 

Leaning back in her seat, Glynda smiled at Carol as she picked up the whip from the side of her desk and rolled it between her fingers, "Ohh really?"

 

There was a pulse of light as the desk slightly cracked underneath Carol's hands, "Try me bitch."

 

"Okay…" Glynda purred with sultry tones, then with one hand, she gave the hologram on her desk a little flick. "The same Victoria that tried to break into a medical facility partnered with the military?" The video started playing, and Carol's eyes widened as Vicky tried to rip the door on the roof off its hinges. "The same Vicky who has been running around with unregulated master powers capable of influencing the minds of her entire school… I wonder if she really is popular, or maybe that's just her powers."

 

Carol swept her hand out, "Baseless accusations that can't be proven."

 

A sinister smile graced Glynda's lips as she stood up from her seat, "Ohh, but it can, after all, I have a neural scan of not only Panacea but also Mark Dallon." Glynda stepped out from around the desk and stalked forward, "That's already two for two; what do you think would happen when word gets out? How many parents will take their own kids in for scanning just to be sure?" Glynda then gave a Tsk Tsk and a shake of her head.

 

Carol gasped as the holograms surrounded her so she could read them, "No, that's a lie, that's not possible, we had her tested."

 

Glynda stalked just outside of the holograms, she let out a little laugh over Carol's shoulder, her breath tickling at her ear, " Ohh, the PRT already knows, but they wanted New Wave on their side, but I don't think the public will accept such an excuse. Ohh how upset they will be to find out that they were knowingly and willingly placed around such a dangerous person."

 

Carol whipped around, "My daughter is not some villain."

 

"Then does that mean you are?" Glynda asked from the other side, after all, they are going to want to know if you knew that Vicky's powers are lethal to an unguarded mind. Even more so to the teenage mind. All that influence in the palm of New Wave."

 

Carol twisted around again but only got a face full of holograms.

 

"After all, you were trying to push the whole unmasking initiative." Came Glynda's voice like the ghost of a whisper. "Or maybe you wanted her influence for something else…."

 

"WHAT?!"Carol asked as she turned to the right as the ghost of a touch tapped at her shoulders; what she saw, though, had icicles running through her veins. It was a genetics test between Victoria and Mark; the only things that matched were the markers labeling them as human. Alongside the video was security footage of Mark downstairs in the care of some lady with a pink thing at her side.

 

A line of text next to the lady read Dr. Unohana and Pokémon Chansey.

 

Carol had no idea what a Chansey was, but it looked like the thing was clearly enjoying the torture it put Mark through as it forced him through rotational movements. Even Carol knew she wasn't anywhere near that limber.

 

There was a gleam just outside of the holograms as Glynda smiled at her, the whip in her hand idly twisting this way and then. Carol flinched as the whip lashed out, but it never made contact with her. What the whip did do was bring up another hologram; the dread made her stomach feel as if it was falling out.

 

"Neil should be proud to be the father of three, I wonder if Sarah even knows," Glynda stated with a hum.

 

Carol gritted her teeth because she knew this would be the end of New Wave, speaking nothing of the lawsuits that would be filed against them. "What do you want? Is that what you want me to ask so you can use this chance to blackmail me?"

 

Glynda's eyes glimmered as she stepped forward and into the little circle of holograms, "Ohh, but that's the thing, there is nothing you have that I want. All it would take is the right push and the dominos come falling down around you and even your sister would want to bury you after learning you had a child with her husband." GLynda then shook her head as she took another step forward, this time into Carol's personal space. "No, you should be asking how can you get out of this mess with your family still intact."

 

Carol snorted with derision clearly expressed on her face for all to see, "And you're gonna do what, save me? I don't think so."

 

Glynda smiled at her and took another step forward, Carol took one back only to fall into a single-seater couch. "No, I'm not going to save you; you are going to save yourself by putting this on."

 

Glynda held out a leather collar for Carol to see, it was a pink thing, with gold letters on the front reading the words Kitten. There was even a little silver bell that hung off the front, it was an odd thing even missing the buckles around the back. Yet, the Glynda gave it a little flex with her fingers and showed off its ability to stretch.

 

"You expect me to wear that thing and become your little pet," Carol growled as she tried to stand up but found a force holding her down in the seat.

 

The whip in Glynda's hand flicked out with a crack of displaced air. "Ohh, but you will because by order of the court, I will be ordered to hand over the security footage from my office, and you want to know one of the questions they are going to ask you, hmmm?"

 

Carol narrowed her eyes at Glynda, the smirk she received in return burned underneath her skin.

 

"They are going to wonder why little Miss Karen didn't ask about Panacea since she was clearly shown in that security footage," Glynda stated with a cruel smile as Carol's eyes widened, then she went for the twisted knife. "Anyone asking questions alone will destroy your entire life as they go over everything and throw all of your court cases out. Clear signs of mental instability, they will say." Glynda then placed a well-toned leg on the side couch arms as she leaned down into Carol's personal space. "So you either play my game and wear my collar or watch as I send the email that destroys your life in full, tick tock."

 

Glynda then held out the collar and smiled as Carol's eyes followed its path back and forth as she gave it a little wave.

 

Authors Notes - Removes the - for the internet links

You can come and find me here chatting with the server so come join us.

 

dis- cord - GG /p2QJNck

 

On the you will find Turok and Side Stories.

 

pat- tron - TheToFu

 

OKay, was stalking to some friends and they talked me into trying commissions for 2024

 

Can find it here on Subscribe Star -

4