33.2. Irref*table Proposal (2)
793 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Irrefutable Proposal (2)

VISIT MY PATREON AND MY KO-FI.
ODILE'S NAME WILL CHANGE TO GYASI. 
 
The only problem is that Mu Liang would only know if he was pregnant after two weeks, which was worrisome in many ways. For example, he didn't want to be pregnant! At the same time, he felts a strange sadness to think that I wouldn't be pregnant either!
 
"It's not just because of the baby... I am your Alpha and I have to take responsibility for you," Gyasi said in a voice full of urgency, interrupting Mu Liang's chaotic thoughts. 
 
The hug became tighter, Mu Liang's face was hidden in Gyasi's chest, as the other seemed not to want to look at Gyasi's gaze directly. However, his long, pointed ears were reddish, showing that he felt very embarrassed by this veiled declaration of love. 
 
Gyasi did not resist and gently bit his pointed ears, causing chills in Mu Liang, he even panted like a rather frightened young woman. 
Ohhh this was a little embarrassing!
 
Women of the future will likely be stronger and less sensitive than Mu Liang, who has an FFF body... 
Which doesn't comfort Mu Liang's heart at all?
 
"Damn omega body!" thought Mu Liang trying to control his foolish heart that looked like the wings of a cicada in the middle of the summer. 
 
"Do you believe me?" asked Gyasi in a slow whisper near Mu Liang's ears, gently kissing the tip of the long-pointed ears. 
 
"Do you believe me? If you don't answer me, I'm going to keep teasing your ears..." Gyasi said with a villainous smile while intimidating his fiancé, who shrunk and trembled in his arms every time he was kissed in the ears.
 
Gyasi Azikiwe is the third imperial prince of the Diablo Empire, whose title is terrifying, Drastan, which means destruction and power. He's a Demon Zerg and he's the General of the Lightning Battalion, which is the second-best battalion in the Diablo Empire. However, it is also an Alpha, besides, an Extreme Alpha. Which made him a man completely loyal to his omega. 
 
Mating was no joke for the ABO genres, so they chose their partners wisely, they didn't just use the emotional when they chose their partners for life. In the case of the Zergs, this was even more serious because of their high rationality and coldness in decision-making. 
 
Something like being in love was no reason to be marked, even if nowadays you have medicine to take the mark after mating, but the effects of possession of the brand messed with the mind and soul, which could cause some sequels. People like the previous Mu Liang were rare, in this case, recessive omegas have strong souls and high mental power, removing a mark was not a problem. 
 
Therefore, the Recessives Omegas and Omegas Variants were frightening, of course, the souls and mental power of a Recessive Omega are superior to the Omega Variant. The body of the first one is much weaker than the body of the Omega Variant.
 
Mostly Mu Liang formerly that he was like a mutant, since he had an FFF body, but in compensation had a very strong mental power. Of course, the current Mu Liang was even stronger than its predecessor.
 
But in general, the other ABO genera had health problems for a while because of the remedy that forced the brand to be erased. Depending on the level of those who tagged the person, this could cause some sequelae in the reproduction of the marked person, so that person would need fertility treatment to regain the average degree of health.
 
In addition to the mental and soul impact, it could leave people with some nervous disorders. Therefore, also the law against rapes and forced markings were very severe!
 
In short, mating wasn't a joke for the ABO genres!
 
Gyasi went to meet the possible groom because of the intergalactic compatibility system. To help his older brother and drown a possible crisis in the empire. So, he had gone to Mu Liang. 
 
That hasn't changed, the responsibility and duty were still there. 
 
But Gyasi Azikiwe, imperial prince and general zerg, did not expect the connection of souls to be so powerful, that he would make him that it is rational Zerg, to feel so emotional. 
 
The soul connection was something very powerful, which occurred in mating between the genera ABO during the period of estrus. 
It wasn't loving. far from it... It was more like the encounter of like-minded souls... a very strong and harmonious bond. 
 
In the mating period, the two souls connect intimately and form a bond, so the omega becomes dependent on the Alpha and the Alpha becomes a protector of the omega. Of course, the opposite also happens, making dependence mutual. 
 
This happened in all ABO genres. 
 
"Won't you talk?" asked Gyasi with a villainous smile getting bigger. His tongue slipped through the tip of his ear making some circular movements, before biting and pulling lightly. 
 
Mu Liang's body shuddered, their fingers spiked in Gyasi Azikiwe's black military clothing, his face was all red and he felt his hormone gland pulsate. 
 
"He's so bad!" thought Mu Liang with his eyes wet. He lifted the face of Gyasi's chest, looking like a little milk kitten. 
 
"So, what's your answer? Do you believe me? I'll really take care of you properly, give me the time of 1 year! If you don't like me in 1 year and want to leave, I'll let you file for divorce," Gyasi said in a very low tone. He also asked Lola mentally to isolate the sound near them. 
Mu Liang did not notice the soft glow in Gyasi's red earring, as he was shocked by this proposal. 
 
"What if we have a son... How could we make a divorce?" asked Mu Liang a little suspicious. After all, the words were sweet, but the reality was cruel. 
 
"Well, he will be the prince and future emperor of the Diablo Empire. Then you won't be able to take him from our Empire. If we get divorced, you're going to have to stay in the Diablo Empire if you want to see our son and live with him," Gyasi said realistically. He wouldn't make promises idiots and little credibility.
 
"If I stay in the Diablo Empire it's not the same as being around you! What's the point of divorce then?!" said Mu Liang mocking some of Gyasi.
 
"I spend most of my time traveling between exploration and the support battles. If we divorced, you'd see me very little," Gyasi said honestly. He was already breaking his head to find a solution to his military duty and caring for his omega and his future son. 
He didn't really stay long in the Diablo Empire. 
 
Of course, after the wedding, Gyasi would have to make some adjustments.
 
The two-faced each other for a while, Mu Liang's blue eyes seemed to shine softly, a glow that was not natural to the eyes of a human being. Which further extolled his half-elf characteristics. 
 
Gyasi then kisses Mu Liang's two beautiful eyes, surprising the half-elf and making him embarrassed. 
 
Zerg soldiers: (...) Σ(T□T)
We're drowning in dog food!
 
Mu Liang followers: (...) (⁎˃ᆺ˂)
Our prince is the most beautiful and kindest! Look at him turning red just with some innocent kisses!
 
"So, what's your answer?" Gyasi asked again. The eyes of the sun's color were extremely hot, causing Mu Liang's heart to melt into a puddle of water. 
 
A married year wouldn't be so bad, right?
Author: Yes, it's pretty bad! Where's your serious resolve to be single ?! Σ(゚Å゚)
Hello readers! How is everyone doing? !!
Thanks for the Patreons and Ko-fi.
Thank you, Kiara Browning, for your donation in Ko-fi with the promised, there will be two chapters.
I'm going to publish more often, just like Dark BL's, I just need to do an organized my Patreon.
Thank you for your patience!
If someone asks where is Mu Liang's resolution to guard against love, the resolution returns from chapter 52. xD
See Ya!
13