34.1.   Soul Mate (1)
898 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Soul Mate (1)

VISIT MY PATREON AND KO-FI FOR MORE CHAPTER!
 
Mu Liang felt strange about Gyasi's proposal, he felt a warm feeling and a sense of security. 
Gyasi felt quite complicated when he got carried away by his emotions, he knew that the soul connection had been strong, but he acted like this... It was still strange.
 
"I'm going to believe you for now. Let's try for a year from the wedding day," said Mu Liang muttering, but he had a very soft smile on his pretty face. 
 
"What the other is that? Why do I feel hot in my soul?" Mu Liang thought to take his hand to the center of his chest as if he wanted to feel that heat with his hand. Of course, that didn't happen. He could only analyze his soul with his consciousness, so he could feel the peach tree that seemed to shine majestically, whose flowers seemed even more beautiful and fragrant.
 
Why did this tree become even more attractive after General Zerg said these sweet words?
 
"He's being honest. Remember the location of the cabin in your Nirvana Palace? How beautiful and prosperous everything seemed... That wasn't just Yang's energy from this zerg feeding his soul. His fiancé's soul shared a portion of his spiritual energy with your weakened soul. So, you integrated more easily into this world" Alessandra-066 said in Mu Liang's mind, revealing a little about the connection of souls.
 
The sharing of spiritual energy was not something simple and that everyone does, for it is necessary that the person's soul be very powerful and that the receiving soul has a high affinity with the soul that gives the spiritual energy. It's how it hits the intergalactic lottery the chance is 1 in 20 billion to win part of the big prize.
 
But mainly, the donor soul must feel safe with the soul receiving spiritual energy. This kind of thing happens in a few seconds when the two souls connect through mating.
 
"So, Does Gyasi trust me a little?" thought Mu Liang when he received the information from Alessandra-066. 
 
"He trusts enough to share his spiritual energy... Of course, you don't know about it, but spiritual energy can never be restored. A person can generate more spiritual energy over time but lost spiritual energy can never be restored. Spiritual energy is the good and bad feeling that every living being acquires over the course of the experiences lived" Alessandra-066 explained gently. 
 
Of course, Mu Liang didn't understand anything Alessandra-066 was talking about, which left the system helpless, because this Host doesn't know how lucky he has in finding a partner like Gyasi!
 
Is this since Mu Liang's soul came from an ancient world full of schemes? That would be one of the reasons. In the ancient world, even his family could betray you, let alone a groom he only knows for three days. 
 
Mu Liang found this kind of thing very amazing and hard to believe, didn't that make the intergalactic combination system very scary? Since it is this system that makes the combination of partners throughout the universe, a system that can hit like this is very scary!
Oh... but Mu Liang's soul is no longer the same, so that made Gyasi Azikiwe even stupider?
 
"The spiritual energy of your world is a kind of force that complements cultivation, but it is not the main fighting force or the focus of development. In this world things are different. To operate a Mecha it takes three things, a body and a mental power with a ranking above AAA can even be a body with AAS. The third thing a qualified Mecha combatant has to have is a strong spiritual power to make a connection to Mecha's AI," Alessandra-066 said trying to explain a little about the conditions of a Mecha combatant, who is the main force in this world Futuristic.
 
"You're saying that Gyasi's fighting power with His Mecha diminished, why did he share some of his spiritual energy with me?" Mu Liang asked with confused feelings. He felt a little emotional and a little bitter.
 
"Yes, that's what I mean. Mecha AI is different from a light brain IA or robot IA or AI that controls homes. It's more like in your world you must conquer a Beast (Magic or Sacred or Demonic) to be your partner in battle for the rest of your life. Do you understand that?" Alessandra-066 explained in a way that Mu Liang could understand. 
 
"I get it.... that he's an idiot! We haven't even met for long and he does that kind of thing! He wants me to owe him a big debt! Idiot! Idiot!" Mu Liang told his system, hiding his feelings of gratitude and bitterness with that childish comment. 
 
How hard is it to have a contract with a high-grade Magic Beast or a Sacred Beast in your previous world? So hard that many martial growers died trying to conquer these powerful beasts!
 
Gyasi getting weaker meant that your Mecha's AI could become wild and caused problems in battle, or worse, the Mecha could stop all operations in the middle of combat!
 
Mu Liang felt heart-touched, but at the same time, he felt the burden of debt on his back, a heavy debt. So, before you get divorced, he'd have to pay that debt!
 
He wasn't so hopeful about this marriage, things were still quite confusing, and Mu Liang didn't know much about this new world, so he's going to have to trust that groom for now.
 
However, an imperial palace should have many schemes, right? Mu Liang didn't want to live a life worrying about futile schemes. He also did not know Gyasi well, to assert in his heart that he would stay in the Diablo Empire for the sake of that person. 
 
A year of time should be enough for him to strengthen his body, the war between vampires and the Zatrara Empire having given some results and for the possible conclusion of his son's pregnancy. 
 
After a year, Mu Liang would think about how he would live the rest of his life.
 
"Soul connection is something very powerful, there is no avoiding when soul mates meet again... Being an idiot is normal," Alessandra-066 said as if she were thinking about how much the mortals were passionate fools.
 
"Soul mates? Nonsense!" said Mu Liang angry and ashamed. Since when he would be a man's soul mate?! This made Mu Liang nervous as if all the careful thoughts he was having were thrown into a whirlwind of air and shattered at nothing.
 
Absurd!
 
"Little Lian, is there anything wrong?" Gyasi asked when he saw the half-elf's angry face. Now Mu Liang was sitting on the comfortable couch, waiting for the ship to land at the destination. 
 
"You're an idiot! I'm not his soul mate!" Mu Liang said in a child attack. He refused to believe that he had found his soul mate like this... 
Without warning!

Hello readers! How is everyone doing? I hope you are well and healthy!
The second chapter is there!
Tomorrow possibly will have another chapter.
Thank you for Ko-fi and the incentive!
Everything is pink clouds now, isn't it? xD
Ahhh, the future looks DARKNESS. 

See Ya!

13