35.2. Nobles of the Diablo Empire
689 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobles of the Diablo Empire

KO-FI CHAPTER!

In addition to the golden-eyed man who walked in front of Gyasi, there was also a tall man with long black hair trapped in a braid. The eyes of this second man were oranges, which was a rather peculiar color. 
 
This orange-eyed man looked at Mu Liang with some interest and a fun-filled look. 
 
"What is he looking at so much?" thought Mu Liang curious, but as they were walking in silence, he pretended not to see the looks of this particular man. Since he was the only intruder and stranger at the time. Maybe it was just in his head.
 
For some reason Mu Liang felt uncomfortable in his heart and his mental power seemed to wobble, which made him more tense than normal, since his mental power was monstrous enough to cause his own death if he lost control over them.
 
Alessandra066: This person is an Eccentric Alpha ... His fault is very peculiar in the genes.
 
Mu Liang: What does that mean?
 
Alessandra066: It means that he  is looking for a fight with you ... ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
 
Mu Liang: But I came today, so, I didn't do anything for him, right? (゚ω゚;)
 
Alessandra066: Maybe he likes your Alpha? ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
 
Mu Liang: (...)  ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)
So has he arrived to fight with the birds and butterfly that surround his alpha? Wasn't that too fast ?!
 
Mu Liang looked sideways at Gyasi's profile for a moment, his soft white hair looked well-behaved in his long, thick braid, but there were some rebels who fell on his ears a little elongated, the contrast between black skin and hair white was a little fascinating, besides, add everything to the pretty face, Mu Liang was lost for a while looking at his alpha mate.
 
Of course, in everyone's view Mu Liang seemed to be in love, which was quite common for newly bonded couples. Unfortunately, the two people who accompanied them in the hall seemed to be even more disgusted by Mu Liang.
 
Gyasi, on the other hand, didn't seem to show any emotions, but inside he was happy, since he was being watched with such emotional eyes by his omega. He couldn't help but notice Mu Liang's looks, but he couldn't smile stupidly or show himself very proud, the more he shows that he cares for Mu Liang, the more the nobles will target Mu Liang's life.
 
They (Mu Liang and Gyasi) officially met three days ago or something, so it would be quite normal for him to remain serious and polite. But as an alpha, he couldn't help feeling flattered being looked at so intensely by his omega, it really was a difficult situation.
"May this meeting end quickly, I want to take him somewhere else" Gyasi struggled to console himself.
Unfortunately things weren't going to be as easy and simple as he would have liked, especially when we wanted so badly. Probably some evil god played with Gyasi's wishes and turned everything into a disaster.
 
The nobles who stayed behind could only mourn in their hearts, who failed to keep Mu Liang behind with them. 
 
"The third prince seems well attached to this weak recessive omega," said a count with some disdain. He wore a symbol of a smeared green crocodile in a silver chain. 
 
"He doesn't look bad. If he's weak, he's even better... If he dies suddenly after giving birth that wouldn't be the best?" said a marquis in a joking tone, but his words are very malicious. 
 
"Marquis Kalejaiye, watch out for your words. If anyone hears this, you'll think you want the evil of our future princess consort," Countess Mandaki said in a frosty voice. Her gray eyes looked disdain at the marquis who wore her bright green clothes and the symbol of pheasant made of firestone. 
 
"Countess Madaki, Marquis Kalejaiye is just kidding. Of course, we would never dream of doing any harm to our princess consort," said the count who wore the crocodile symbol in the silver chain. 
 
"Count Achebe, Prince Mu is not yet married to the third Prince Azikiwe. So, don't call him princess consort yet," said a woman with long-haired silver who falls beautifully like a silver waterfall under her slender shoulder. Her eyes were fire-colored, the orange tone was very beautiful and bright as a beautiful opal. She carried the dragon symbol on her belt, the dragon was made of green jade with some elemental colored stones.
 
"Countess Oyinlola, what do you mean by that?" asked a tall man with very short black hair, his eyes are of a dark shade of violet. His skin is the darker than these other nobles, highlighting the white tattoos that were located on his strong arms and on his face. 
"Duke Okafor, this humble countess doesn't mean anything. I'm just saying they haven't officially married yet," said Countess Oyinlola a little nervous. 
 
Who didn't know that the Duke of Okafor was the greatest supporter of the third imperial prince? So much so that the deputy captain of the Ray Battalion is Duke Okafor's second son. 
 
"Countess Oyinlola, you should be careful with your words as well. You're making it look like someone is trying to stop Prince Mu and third Prince Drastan from joining in a legal marriage," said a smiling man who had his hair beautifully curly as a cherub. His face was quite attractive, and he had lips full of red tone. The green eyes were soft, matching the color of her honey-colored hair. 
 
"Marquis Bello, this humble countess was not trying to say any of this. I can't wish more than the third imperial prince to marry and have children to keep our empire safe," said Countess Oyinlola staring at the Marquis's green eyes.
 
However, Countess Oyinlola felt endless oppression in her soul as she faced the green eyes of Marquis Bello. It was as clear as the day that Marquis Bello was using his mental strength to put pressure on Countess Oyinlola, moreover, it was a warning that he might as well kill her only with his mental power as she was a weak Receptive Omega. 
 
"I hope the esteemed countess is telling the truth. Don't think that just because you're from Empress Carmersim's family that you can act so Proud and disdain the Omega Recessives. Dear Countess, you may remember that now there is a new emperor and that the ancient rulers are just former rulers," said Marquis Bello smiling beautifully at Countess Oyinlola who had pale features. 
 
People shouldn't be mistaken for the soft and gentle beauty of Marquis Bello and not even with his warm voice, he was one of the most powerful players in the Diablo Empire. Marquis Bello is the greatest proof of why recessive Omegas should not be taken lightly. Recessive omegas were powerful and did not accept being looked at as inferior by anyone. 
 
The Marquis Kalejaiye is an Extreme Alpha, which controls a huge and fertile territory, is also known as the great black shark because he is famous for devour many broken business and turned in success business. He has a great ability to create business and make them thrive. The land he controls is one of the richest and most well-governed Empire Diablo. The pheasant represents prosperity, the family of the Marquis Kalejaiye comes from a long succession of successful nobles.
 
Count Achebe is a Beta that recently won the title on military merit, completing the successful exploration of planet number 400, which has not yet been named. This is a planet that is about to be conquered by the Demon Zerg for the expansion of the Empire. Count Achebe was given the crocodile symbol, this was an indirect form of the Empire to say that it was strong, but also dangerous. 
 
Duke Okafor is an Alpha-Extreme who comes from an ancient noble lineage and who is involved with the military development of the Demon Zerg. He was once Marshal Azikiwe's deputy commander before assuming his duty as heir to the Duchy of Violet. 
 
Countess Oyinlola is a Receptive Omega, and she is part of one of the affiliated families of the Duke Dragon of Blood, who is the family of Empress Crimson. That is, she is a third cousin of Gyasi Azikiwe. She took over the affiliate family a few years ago. The land of the Countess is near the lands of the imperial palace, where one of the closest cities to the Diablo Empire, the city of the Sleeping Dragon, which is one of the largest academic centers in the empire, is located only to the Imperial Flower University Red. 
 
Countess Madaki is an Alpha, and she is part of the maternal lineage of the first Imperial Concubine of the previous Emperor. Her support for Gyasi is because this third imperial prince takes good care of his little nephew. Besides, she doesn't have too high hopes so her nephew can fight for power, so it's okay to support another prince. This may seem unfair, but she is the leader of her family, and she must take care of her land and her people. The Golden Lion with the ivory horn is the symbol of the countess's family.
 
Marquis Bello is a Recessive Omega and comes from an ancient lineage. He is the first recessive omega to climb to become the head of the family. He is still single and so far, does not intend to get married, which has generated some rumors about this having some unspeakable problem in his hormone glands. The Bello family symbol is grapes intertwined with green leaves. They are the largest beverage producers of the Diablo Empire and have the second-best city that specializes in training professional warriors who become excellent Mechas fighters. 
 
"Enough with this useless discussion. All we have to do is watch for now," said Duke Okafor sighing as he looked at each of the nobles who were with his assistants. 
 
"Duke Okafor is right," Countess Madaki said with a smile. The others could only agree with this because in fact they still did not know prince Mu's character or how the relationship between Gyasi, and he was really. 
 
Countess Oyinlola was the only one who had a very dissatisfied look at the direction of the conversation. In her heart, she disdained Prince Mu for being a Recessive Omega, but the main reason for his displeasure with Prince Mu Liang is that the Countess wanted her daughter or son to become the princess consort of Gyasi!
 
"I shouldn't worry yet. Unless this weak omega is pregnant, my imperial cousin won't let this Imperial cousin have a good life and who quickly knows this engagement is annulled before they reach the wedding," countess Oyinlola thought to smile coldly. 
 
Mu Liang knew nothing about what the nobles were talking about or thinking about him. Now he was going through a beautiful garden along with his entourage.
 
He was very nervous about meeting Gyasi's emperor and brother!
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
1. Thank you for your patience and support.
2. I know the chapter is very explanatory, but just for you to understand Gyasi's supporters. These people came back to interact with Mu Liang in the future.
3. Yes, fight is coming, because everything is very calm, right?
4. Rationally Gyasi knew that he and Mu Liang have been interacting for a short time, but as Alpha he couldn't help feeling as close to Mu Liang as his omega.
5. I thank you for the KO-FI, whenever you ask to put the novel you want updates.
SEE YA!
11